• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Mystics and the Gems (Take Two)

Status
Not open for further replies.

SilencedShooter

Revenga
Years
Golbat carried Ryan around until they reached a rocky area, with wild pokemon running around as they pleased.
"OK...I need a new pokemon..." Ryan said aloud to himself. "Thanks for the ride Golbat. Return." Ryan said recalling his pokemon.
Ryan looked at all the wild pokemon until one caught his eye. It was an Aron, and Ryan wanted it.
"An Aron.....ok! I'm gonna catch it, let's go Totodile!" Ryan said releasing his pokemon.

"Totodile!" Totodile said happily. The Aron noticed Totodile and prepared to attack. It put it's head down and ran towards Totodile with a headbutt. Ryan had to act quick.

"Totodile use bubblebeam!" Ryan said as Totodile shot a flurry of bubbles at the wild Aron. Aron was dazed by the bubbles and stopped. "Now Totodile! Hit Aron with Hydro pump!" Ryan called. Totodile jumped up and shot out a powerful stream of rapid water, sending Aron flying backward.

"...Hmm..." Ryan said eying the Aron, and soon the Aron jumped right back up. It looked pretty mad and ran right towards Totodile, ready to hit him with a powerful take down attack. It hit Totodile before Ryan could react.
"Totodile!" Ryan yelled running towards Totodile...and then it happened. A glowing light surrounded Totodile and got bigger and bigger. When the light cleared, it was obvious. Totodile had evolved into Crocanaw.

"To- I mean Croconaw! You evolved!" Ryan said happily. He had refrained from evolving his Totodile until he thought it was ready, and now was the time. He had raised it well, but it wasn't time to celebrate. The Aron was charging towards Croconaw.

"Act fast Croconaw, and give that Aron another hydro pump!" Ryan yelled and Croconaw shot out another powerful stream of water, this time knocking the Aron out cold. "Excelent Croconaw!" Ryan said tossing a pokeball at the Aron. It wiggled around a bit, then stopped. He had caught Aron, and Totodile evolved into Croconaw during the process. Ryan patted Croconaw on the head and returned it to his pokeball.
"Time to train my new Aron." Ryan said happily to himself.

Briggsby

A learned trainer
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 29, 2008
Fine, it seems a great roleplay so I'll still try and join.

Okay he'll be a person looking for the mystics and he gems just for his own reasons...how he found out about them?:

Name: Mark O' Ralley

Description: (I'm not very good with measurements) He is a 22 or 24 year old believed, but very short, his normal attire is a green top and beige trousers, his only pair of shoes are some white trainers with black streaks on them. He has long hair, covering his forehead and going down to his neck, it also extends past his ear and he has sideburns, which he wants cut off sometime.

At the time htis roleplay shirts he is wearing a plain shortsleeved light green shirt with a white eight on the bottom left corner with long beige trousers, with five large pockets on, two on the side of his legs, two on his behind, and one below his right leg pocket.

He also wears glasses, but they always look a bit bent, all glasses do on him. There is also a large backpack on his back practically at all times.

Personality: He's deep down kind, but he's got a purpose, and he'll carry it through, so at this time he's sometimes stern and stressy, he has a massive sense of humour though and loves to make jokes, evne if their usually pretty bad. He doesn't mind it either if his size includes or impedes anything, he likes being short. Also he's pretty smart, not a genius, but intelligent. In fact, if you've never seem him, he seems to have the mind of a 15 year old.

History: Twenty years ago, yes that was it, around then, twenty, only 15 about only a child... he woke up in hospital, hearing shouts, ' He's regained consciousness" Most of them were, but he couldn't remember a thing, amnesia it was, yeah they called it amnesia, he couldn't remember a thing about his life before that. Well, not quite nothing, but that's what he said, he didn't want to sound like a madman. they had to guess his age, his register of 'life' had been deleted, like he didn't exist, or maybe it was just to avoid taxes, anyway thye had to guess his age.

They guessed that trauma had removed memory, possibly losing a beloved pokemon, through death, possibly, as many had amnesia from this.
He was told later about his two pokeballs, and twenty empty pokeballs, old pokeballs that hadn't been used in a long time, and one, that had a pokemon in before,which from that day he never used, and he still has it, this added to the evidence that it was a pokemon dying, and more evidence was to come.

The two pokemon were ampharos, his favorite pokemon and gardevoir, his second favorite, (the great thing about gardevoir was that she could use her physic abilities to talk to Mark from anwhere, and pinpoint him, and could even teleport to him using 'Teleport'. She knew what the trauma was because of, but she told Mark that he HAD to learn it by himself, for his own and many other's sake.).
He knew that his other pokemon would have been his other favorite, but he didn't know, he knew his first, his second, his fourth, his sixith, his fifth, he just couldn't think of what pokemon could be his third favorite.
And in all those twenty years he'd never caught antoher pokemon, he didn't need to, his pokemon were usually good enough, he hadn't won all the badges, but he hadn't even tried, he let gardevoir sort of roam free as she could teleport somewhere, or with great concentration and energy, usually leaving herself knocked out, could tleport others.

Anyway, what was the thing that he remembered, the mystics and the gems, he remembered faintly about gems with something to do with the elements, and mystic pokemon, he hoped that these things could unlock his memories, no matter how bad they were,.
In those twenty years he hasn't learnt much about these 'mystics' or 'gems' and still knows just about nothing abotu them.

Pokemon: Gardevoir, and Ampharos, gardevoir roams around freely, ampharos kept in pokeball, NEVER USED unless gardevoir fails, ampharos also seems to be in a luxury ball.

RPG Sample:
He pedalled, he pedalled, huffing and puffing, it had been a long journey, and his bag had just got heavier over the years, after all these years he had found barely any whispers of where to find mystics or gems, and all failed in the end.
"Planning to be here any time soon?" Came Gardevoir's serene 'voice',"It really is unnerving, most peopleh ere aren't too used to just seeing a gardevoir without a trainer or a pokeball, it's not like a pikachu or your ampharos, I'm big." Mark just smirked , "I sensed that"
Focusing his mind as he had ot do every time, he replied. "If you weren't so worn out from that battle you COULD have just teleported me."
"Yeah, but perhaps if you didn't favour ampharos so much he could have fought instead of me, besides, how are you going to fight Roxanne's particular types with only Ampharos."
She had got him there, but maybe he did favour Sparky too much, he wasn't officially nicknamed but he always called him Sparky.

Anyway he had realized his fault during all these years, anyone with a mystic or gem would have phenominal power, especially if giving a gem to their pokemon. Either way they could easily make it to the elite four, and probably battle them multiple times, or perhpas lurked in victory road, either way he could possibly, just possibly find them more likely there.

"Relax, I'm there" He said, rolling into rustboro outside Roxanne's gym, practically fainting on the ground.
"You know, maybe we hould save for that new imporved less-friction bike, the mach bike."
"NO! It costs millions, well a million pokedollars, even if you do get to swap between them whenever you want, just stick with your acro bike and be happy. Besides, the only way we get money is sselling stuff, helping people, prize money and when we bet that's we'll win battling trainers."

'I suppose' Mark muttered knowing that Gardevoir would already know this was his response.
So there they were, outside the rustboro gym, Mark worried.
"You sure 'bout this?"

NOTES: When speech is between "" Speech marks it means he is communicating to Gardevoir, '' commas mean actual speech.

Last edited:

charizard_maa

Queen Chair
Years
OOC:

Briggsby-Accepted/Pending
Just do some of the suggestions that I said in our PM and you be fine as a peach. Still you are good to go in the RP. Have fun.

IC to come later.

Briggsby

A learned trainer
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 29, 2008
((Just saying I have just got diamond now so I know about some sinnoh and I'm hoping for my character to catch a gallade sometime during the roleplay, and the ideas in the pms were great charizard.))

Loud and Annoying Pidgey

« if you still b e l i e v e »
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jan 3, 2015
If You Are Still Taking Sign-ups,

Name: Solana

Description: Dark Brown Hair,Tank Top With Eevee On It.Green Jeans,Shoes With Flames On Them

Personality: Brave,Very Kind And Helpful

History: Uknown

Pokemon:

Eevee
Jolteon
Flareon
Vaporeon

Legendary Pokemon that your Mystic Pokemon ancestor was learn from:

RPG Sample: Is It Really Needed????

Other:

Status
Not open for further replies.