• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

.::.THE N I N J A CLUB!.::.

Izy

Todas las dias.
    Years
    paramescium? is that like the activity of parmesan cheese or something? lol that's kinda what it sounds like. shows how uneducating my school is...

You know who could be really good ninjas? Cheerleaders. Like, we're taught to get to the other side of a formation w/o drawing attention from the crowd. and our feet have to be silent. And a flier, they could be the best, doing cool stuff in the air before you land. Cheerleaders are now ninjas in my head

MrCheeseyPuff

Stealth CoOwner:The Ninja Club
    Years
    Paramecium are tiny organisms that swim around. I don't think they cover paramecium in 7th grade....
    Hmm.... Cheerleaders = Ninja..... Interesting.... Oh, what about colorguard? They have those huge flags that they have to twirl around, kinda like staffs....

Eos Aduro

The Kid with the Bullet Soul
    Years
    You know what I find offensive. The little advertisement is advertising One Piece, IN THE NINJA FANCLUB!!!!!

Izy

Todas las dias.
    Years
    i don't get it. are they saying that they're in this club or something? i'm ubber confuseded

Eos Aduro

Years
    All Im saying is that showing us pirates in the ninja clu that we cant kill without harming our computers is cruel.

Izy

Todas las dias.
    Years
    it is cruel!
    if they have the nerve to show us pirates at all they should at least give us a fair chance to kill them
    whoa
    that didn't sound very fair at all

Eos Aduro

Years
    Well, yeah but still

We were playing capture the flag, and I caught a known pirate, so i was all like you cant beat my ninja skills, and she was like watch me, and I was all like catch you four times.

Izy

Todas las dias.
    Years
    lol, so did your team win?

its always good to know who's who on the side of ninjas and pirates. lil tip there for ya ^-^;

Eos Aduro

Years
    Yeah, it was guys versus girls, we won 25-15.

And thats saying something, since I go to a french school the girl to guy ration is like 2-1, so they had double our numbers.

Izy

Todas las dias.
    Years
    Woooow.

You know what my friend gave me?
    She gave me a book that pretty much teaches you how to be a ninja!
    and its all totally serious too!

But you know what killed me? The K-4 class in our school had a pirate day, the place was swarming with pirates! It took all of my self-control not to take down every one of the little 4-year-olds >.<

Eos Aduro

Years
    Wel they are four year olds, they dont know any better. You can only really decide ninja or pirate when you're like eight :P.

Waffle-San

Blue-Steel
    Years
    paramescium? is that like the activity of parmesan cheese or something? lol that's kinda what it sounds like. shows how uneducating my school is...

You know who could be really good ninjas? Cheerleaders. Like, we're taught to get to the other side of a formation w/o drawing attention from the crowd. and our feet have to be silent. And a flier, they could be the best, doing cool stuff in the air before you land. Cheerleaders are now ninjas in my head

Cheerleaders=Kim Possible, Kim Possible=Super Ninja

Well, yeah but still

We were playing capture the flag, and I caught a known pirate, so i was all like you cant beat my ninja skills, and she was like watch me, and I was all like catch you four times.

WHAT?!?!?! Who's the pirate? I must confront them, or caugh on them...

Yeah, it was guys versus girls, we won 25-15.

And thats saying something, since I go to a french school the girl to guy ration is like 2-1, so they had double our numbers.

Try 3-1, and its not so bad;)

Woooow.

You know what my friend gave me?
    She gave me a book that pretty much teaches you how to be a ninja!
    and its all totally serious too!

But you know what killed me? The K-4 class in our school had a pirate day, the place was swarming with pirates! It took all of my self-control not to take down every one of the little 4-year-olds >.<

Awsome book. At 4 I believe is a good time to start moldin their minds. We can't let the Pirates get to our youth. I'm sure when they grow up they'll learn how pre-mature they were.
    Aibending NINJA SLICE!

Izy

Todas las dias.
    Years
    We should recruit Kim Possible! OMG she'd be like, the ubber-super-ultra-good-ninja-person. And she's a girl too! That sure proves something >.>
    (it says that there's something wrong with my submission but it doesn't say what, was i missing something?)

Waffle-San

Blue-Steel
    Years
    Izy used Submission attack. Everybody else:AAAHHH if only we understood..

Yay?

I know and she has her own theme song. CALL ME, BEEP ME, IF YOU WANNA REACH ME, DOESN'T MATTER WHERE, DOESN'T MATTER WHEN, I WILL BE THERE UNTIL THE VERY END! DANGER OR TROUBLE, I'M THERE ON THE DOUBLE. YOU KNOW THAT YOU CAN ALWAYS CALL KIM POSSIBLE!

WHAT'S THE SITCH.....SITCH...SITCH...SITCH...SITCH...SITCHSITCH...sitch!

Wow that was off the top of my head...I need a life, actually me and Ron are like best buds so whatever.

Warning:The echo in this post was added for dramatic effect and should not be imitated or re-attempted with or without adult supervision. That's how Uncle Earl broke his toenail, OUCH!

Eos Aduro

Years
    It was... MEGHAN! SHES A PIRATE!

And yeah, it really isnt that bad...

You know who else has awesome ninja skills? STITCH! Like from Lilo and Stitch!! Lets recruit him and KP and a bunch of other cartoon disney people!! TIMON AND PUMBA!!!!!

Eos Aduro

Years
    I think its 1800 NINJA. Yeah so call 1800 NINJA. And Meghan K not KJ, KJ, KJ doesnt have enough spunk to really go to war.

Back