• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

.::.THE N I N J A CLUB!.::.

Eos Aduro

The Kid with the Bullet Soul
    Years
    Dude, you like, has a badge. And yes, I've been playing Brawl, and unfortunately, we have to kill Toon Link, Wolf, Snake, and Diddy Kong. ALL PIRATES!

Eos Aduro

Years
    It was unexpected for me to, but pirates one, sail ships (Toon Link AND Wolf (spaceSHIP), too, wear stupid hats (Diddy kong) and three, use guns (Snake!!!)

Waffle-San

Blue-Steel
    Years
    Hmm, makes sense. Except Diddy Knog has some Ninja Like moves, but thats because he's a monkey. We'll have to take note of that. -Pirates recruiting monkeys- *noted*

Are you sure about Snake though. Some non-pirates use guns in some cases. Using guns isn't really fair to all the secret agents and stuffs. Like Alex rider back in his glory days. (So basically not the movie and the latest book).

O and I think Dado's are pirates. Or just evil. Or Robots... or both or GAH

Eos Aduro

Years
    Dados are pirates. Snake is still a pirate, its confirmed. By me. Also, Im looking into the Ice Climbers, Im not sure, but they might be. Also, King Dedede is now officially a pirate, he has a stupid hat too.

Waffle-San

Blue-Steel
    Years
    Wait, I have a lot of silly hats for my costumes. I think we need more clarification on snake any other reasons besides he uses guns. He doesn't seem to be a ninja, but that doesn't mean he's a pirate.

King Dedede does not surprise me. At least Zelda's a ninja, we have a princess.

Izy

Todas las dias.
    Years
    Yes, Sheik-Zelda is a wonderful ninja. I am very proud to have her on our side.
    I haven't actually played brawl ever but seeing, like previews or whatever i thought he'd be a ninja. He's like undercover something, isn't he?
    oh geez, i don't know

Eos Aduro

Years
    Ok, Im dividing everyone from Brawl into pirates and ninjas.

Ninjas-Pit, Zero Suit Samus, Ike, Pokemon Trainer, Lucas, Sonic, Link, Kirby, Fox, Falco, Zelda, Sheik, Yoshi, Marth, Luigi, Lucario, Pikachu, Game and Watch, and Jigglypuff

Pirates-Wario, Diddy Kong, Snake, Meta Knight, King Dedede, Olimar, Mario, Samus, Bowser, Donkey Kong, Peach, Ice Climbers, Ness, Toon Link, Wolf, ROB, Captain Falcon, and Ganondorf.

Im totally making a pirates versus ninjas Brawl tourney :P.

Eos Aduro

Years
    Yes, ROB is a pirate, Im sorry about that. But unfortunately he is.

Anfd yeah, Samus has kind of an identity crisis going on, but still Zero Suited she is a very capable ninja.

Eos Aduro

Years
    Well I would need to recruit someone to use two of either the pirates or the ninjas, (and one ninja has to sit out).

IM GAME AND WATCH AND LUCAS NINJAS!

Eos Aduro

Years
    Well, lets see, each team will have nine people participating. It goes Ninja versus pirate 1 on 1, thn the winners go 1 on 1 on 1, then 1 on 1 on 1 again, then its 1 on 1 for the end!

Izy

Todas las dias.
    Years
    i feel so lost not having a Wii here.
    We have a new ninja ally, totally awesome.

Izy

Todas las dias.
    Years
    you know what my friend dared to do just now? She dared to show me a website that sports all pirate talk!
    I'm going to bored.com to destroy that website >>
    but you never heard that
    they aren't supposed to know
    But you knwo what else she showed me just now?
    The day of the Ninja is December 5th.
    muahahahahahahaha

Back