• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

.::.THE N I N J A CLUB!.::.

Eos Aduro

The Kid with the Bullet Soul
    Years
    Its sorta glitchy. And me and Waffle-San did a ninja against pirate two on two team Brawl tournament, and the winners were the team of Link and Mr.Game and Watch. Samus and Diddy Kong were the most powerful pirates we faced. And then after a battle of Link against Gam and Watch, Game and Watch was victorious, making him the strongest ninja in Brawl!

Waffle-San

Blue-Steel
    Years
    Ya I was link, he was Game & Watch. We each had 9 lives and he beat me 1-0 cause I air dodged and then got stuck under the stage. >.>
    It was awsome though.
    We need to do 1 on 1 now. And Wolf and Ness were really tough Pirates we just totally out strategized them with Sonic and Lucario. Woo!

So hwats up with all my fello Ninja's here!?

Eos Aduro

The Kid with the Bullet Soul
    Years
    The 1 on 1 will be intense. it'll be --> ^. See the ^ is the tent and the --> means in, so its intents!!!!!!!

I love that so much.

Waffle-San

Blue-Steel
    Years
    HEy, i remember that. And there were more too.

O ya I was playing here at my hosue just in normal tournament mode. And guess who met in the finals the first time. Link and Mr. Game & Watch. And thanks to a Nine hammer directly followed by a final smash, Mr. Game & Watch one. Diddy Kong got third.
    Next time Mr. Game & Watch lost to Diddy Kong in the finals (after I lost to Mr. G&W in the semis in the most frustrating loss ever.) Than I had 5 more tournaments cause I was mad which I won 4 of. Losing one in the final, to Mr. Game & Watch again. Me and Mr. Game & Watch got to the semi's everytime. (I was 6-1 in Semi's and 4-2 in Finals).

So anyways, despite the many different types of battles and wins and losses, (some haxy of course :P) it turns out we got it spot on almost. We still need to do the 1 on 1 tourney though.

Now I think it's time I do my English project that was due last Tuesday.

Izy

Todas las dias.
    Years
    So... coming back to a topic that i'm able to contribute to- (teehee) Anyone else see the bunch of ninja poptart commercials? They're actualyl making us seem mean, its disgraceful!

BurstX

Some old fart
    Years
    i kno its like "grr im mr. ninja poptart and im gonna be mean grrr.' i saw it and i was all wtf

Izy

Todas las dias.
    Years
    i would go with ninjask at first, and since i don't have d/p i haven't come in contact with the other two, but i have to say weavile's pre-form, sneasel, is cooler, so i'll go with him :]

Izy

Todas las dias.
    Years
    hmm.. i'm now searching for ninja-like pokemon while i'm thinking of what to make myself for lunch..
    Absol, he kinda looks ninja-ish to me, doens't he? he's all like "rawr look at me i am wise!" yeah, whatever.
    did we say Umbreon yet? he kinda looks like he could be a ninja, being all black and night-ish like that. i added the night-ish part because just saying he was black like that sound a lil racist

Akarei Yorume

His servant forever... <3
    Years
    hmm.. i'm now searching for ninja-like pokemon while i'm thinking of what to make myself for lunch..
    Absol, he kinda looks ninja-ish to me, doens't he? he's all like "rawr look at me i am wise!" yeah, whatever.
    did we say Umbreon yet? he kinda looks like he could be a ninja, being all black and night-ish like that. i added the night-ish part because just saying he was black like that sound a lil racist

Yeah, Absol and Umbreon...
    And Zangoose... Sandslash... maybe even Raichu, lol

Back