• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

.::.THE N I N J A CLUB!.::.

Eos Aduro

The Kid with the Bullet Soul
    Years
    Oops, I forget that :P. Oh, IllusionRaigan is also a ninja.

This is our base? I thought it was our headquarters.

BurstX

Some old fart
    Years
    ...hence my attack on you gawd

i made a mascot
    .::.THE N I N J A CLUB!.::.
    his name is...idk come up w/ somthin...lol chat speek

Izy

Todas las dias.
    Years
    hey, i thought we established in the first post that this club has nothing to naruto >.>
    In my opinion naruto is a good show but a sorry excuse for a ninja.
    that's my opinion

KageX I, the ninja sensei, welcome you to this clan of ninjas.

Akarei Yorume

His servant forever... <3
    Years
    hey, i thought we established in the first post that this club has nothing to naruto >.>
    In my opinion naruto is a good show but a sorry excuse for a ninja.
    that's my opinion

KageX I, the ninja sensei, welcome you to this clan of ninjas.

Yes, I know. He just jumped on me when I said "Konichiwa", so we were discussing what that was for. >.>
    Wait, CLAN of Ninjas...? So liek, is it a sort of extended family (ie: the "Izy" clan), or is it just a group? Because if it's a family clan... >_> Hm............

BurstX

Some old fart
    Years
    please call me by my previous name burst ninja (or burst) and thanks for the nice welcome izy-senpai

Izy

Todas las dias.
    Years
    we are all family in some way if you tihnk about it, we all go back to the same two people >.>
    You guys ever made, like, God's Eyes in art class or something? those make pretty good shuriken.
    well, okay, as good as non metal shuriken get.

Waffle-San

Blue-Steel
    Years
    Neather have I, but I notice how no one cares. WAAAAAAAAAAAH. O look hair *stares longingly* actually I kinda like the feeling now.

Anyone have any knee pads. I'm attempting random ninja stuff, and I need to avoid injusry (like thats ever stopped me before) but mainly when I try to spin on my head it gives me a headache (among others because I fail but whatever).

Umm......................:D

HIYA BURST!!

Izy

Todas las dias.
    Years
    lol nice, i have, like, four pairs of knee pads but I dunno how you're gunna come over here and get 'em.
    good luck

my ninja buddy was trying to get on the roof of our school a few nights ago after our friend said he put graduation bulletins up there. She wasn't successful, and I would've done it but i had bad shoes on..

Akarei Yorume

Years
    lol nice, i have, like, four pairs of knee pads but I dunno how you're gunna come over here and get 'em.
    good luck

my ninja buddy was trying to get on the roof of our school a few nights ago after our friend said he put graduation bulletins up there. She wasn't successful, and I would've done it but i had bad shoes on..

I can get on the roof of the church. XD

Izy

Todas las dias.
    Years
    If i tried to get on the roof of our church i'd still fall off, even though my ninja skills are amazing *cough cough* the steeple is slanted like crazy.

Eos Aduro

Years
    Very impressive Izy. AND I HAD THE HARDEST CONTROL YOURSELF FROM KILLING PIRATES DAY EVER!!! In french, we had presentations, and there were two pirates dressed in full pirate gear, and I HAD BIG WOODEN SWORDS WITH ME FOR OUR PRESENTATION!!! I COULDN'T HOLD MYSELF BACK, MY GROUP HAD TO!!!!

Akarei Yorume

Years
    Very impressive Izy. AND I HAD THE HARDEST CONTROL YOURSELF FROM KILLING PIRATES DAY EVER!!! In french, we had presentations, and there were two pirates dressed in full pirate gear, and I HAD BIG WOODEN SWORDS WITH ME FOR OUR PRESENTATION!!! I COULDN'T HOLD MYSELF BACK, MY GROUP HAD TO!!!!

I've had the same problem... with Itachi 2008... O_o he's a pirate, but he has the same interests as me... besides pirates, o' course. O_o

Eos Aduro

Years
    I have to kill him one day unfortuantely, but I'll just beat him on Shoddy a lot to control my killer instinct.

Back