• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Naruto Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Wow, welcome to the club guys!

Hmm...I been wondering myself. I think it might be a counterattack towards:
    Spoiler:

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
    Years
    Welcome to the club, DarkAkuma.

As for the latest chapter, there's not much to comment on. Hopefully the next update will have more substance.

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
    Years
    I doubt Naruto's personality will ever change. He's seen and been through some pretty rough situations and has retained his sanity, so there's no reason for him to change.

Vie

Years
    Yes, but I guess he will be a bit calmer, when he grows up a bit more. I cant wait to see an old, wise naruto ho-kage.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Hmmm, looks like we might get to see the mature Naruto very soon. Because I heard he is going to get special training from:

Spoiler:

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
    Hmmm, looks like we might get to see the mature Naruto very soon. Because I heard he is going to get special training from:

Spoiler:
    Sasuke's MS sure was awesome, but come on... I'm still disappointed he can't use the cursed seal anymore. Boring.

I can't believe that Naruto poll in Japanese Entertainment forum didn't include Valley of the End fight...

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Sasuke's MS sure was awesome, but come on... I'm still disappointed he can't use the cursed seal anymore. Boring.

I can't believe that Naruto poll in Japanese Entertainment forum didn't include Valley of the End fight...

Spoiler:

Yes! I can't believe they didn't add that in the poll. That was dramatic too! I should of mentioned it in my post. Maybe I did...XD

Welcome to the club AnimeMistress! ^__^

Last edited:

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
    Yeah, lmao at the Akatsuki cloaks. Seriously, lmao. I don't know what to say except lol. Cool, I guess.

Very good-looking Mangekyou. But still, imagine the power boost CS can give to that... not that it needs a power boost but still. It's boring now that Sasuke can't go CS2 when in a pinch anymore. Borrring! OMG, it'd be so funny if he got 8-Tails sealed inside him or could summon the 8-Tails (I guess one of those will happen). If sealed that should make him be able to use the MS 100 times a day instead of 2-3 times a day due to the huge chakra supply of 8-Tails. That'llactually make up for the loss of CS2, though I'll miss CS2...

Vie

Years
    ...why did sasuke join akatsuki and why is he on the way to destroy konoha? i mean, revenge is not important, itachi wanted to protect konoha and sasuke should accept that and protect konoha too...

N-XIGE

Ascension: Success Story
    Years
    Whoa...I never knew that the one feeling my Pics was a girl...congrats...

Now, Sasuke was very close t oItachi emo...and seeing that his destrution was engineered by Konoha...thats bad.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back