• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Naruto Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vie

Years
    yeah, but the uchihas were the ones, which werent satisfied with their place. itachi had no choice, he just did the right thing.

N-XIGE

Ascension: Success Story
    Years
    It was the right thing...but why not a different person, why must it be a very key person in the family...

Vie

Years
    because the key person in the family was also an agent for the uchihas. they thougt he gives them information about konoha, so he could give them wrong information. --> double agent.

Tré

Raised by the bastards of 1969
    Years
    oh..why would bad things happen in the world....i hope naruto gets stronger soon trained by that frog .....so we can see the greatest battle scene in the history of manga and anime...!!! wahoooo

Years
    • Seen Dec 6, 2008
    guys dont you think the yandaime or minato looks like volker the 8th gym leader from pokemon diamond and pear ? and i like to jion to :D

Vie

Years
    yes, he does, I also noticed that before...but of course yondaime looks a little, little bit better than volker :P

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
    Sasuke vs. Madara would be lame. I'd rather they stay on the same team since they're both Uchihas instead of going on about how only an Uchiha can defeat an Uchiha.

Vie

Years
    but I think that sasuke is still one of the good guys and mandara one of the bad guys....

naaaa, yondaime looks better than volker!

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    I think one of those days Sasuke might backstab Madara. I don't see him in that evil organization. I think he joined is because of Itachi. I don't know...

I am trying to piece everything together Sasuke and Madara and Naruto, the frogs, and the big training. Hopefully something big, big is going to happen. And still need to seen Kakashi's and Sakura's development. This manga is far from over. XD

Yondaime is awesome! Minato ftw! I can't believe that is:

Spoiler:

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
    Years
    Spoiler:

N-XIGE

Ascension: Success Story
    Years
    Ah...it's obvious sasuke is trying to get revenge...what I'm not sure is about the fact that when he raids Konoha, Naruto may die protecting it...and I'm thinking that Sasuke will turn on akatsuki too.

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
    Years
    Ah...it's obvious sasuke is trying to get revenge...what I'm not sure is about the fact that when he raids Konoha, Naruto may die protecting it...and I'm thinking that Sasuke will turn on akatsuki too.

Spoiler:

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    yodome simply means the forth Minoto's actual last name is Namikaze and why dose naruto go by his moms last name

Spoiler:

Gummy said:
    Spoiler:

Narutard said:
    Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Welcome to the club Symphonic. & AnimeMistress! You guys don't need to ask if you can join. Just post and have fun! ^__^

Years
    • Seen Jul 18, 2016
    Spoiler:

Sorry, I just saw other people -asking-, so I decided to ask.

xSym

Vie

Years
    ...Naruto reminds me of star wars somehow.... I mean, the orphan child decides to go to the bad guy for being the most powerful dude ever...to protect his family.....hm...I suddenly had that in my mind this morning...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back