• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Naruto Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raiyna

I'm coming back! ♥
    Years
    hm... sounds like ocmone i know.... now who was it...>< i just cant seem to figure out... oh right! that sounded like Kay when he kept thinking of me in school! lol jk, jk. i would never be so mean. never! ^__^ but yes, shikamaru (wow i know who he is? scary...0.0) seems very lazy...

Karasuma

It's beemo time!
    Years
    Kay11190 said:
    Yeah but that didn't stop he from being one of the most awesome characters on the show.

The battle he had with the sand girl team was awesome, he may not be strong, but he's got quite a strategy.

Karasuma

It's beemo time!
    Years
    blue flygon said:
    strategy? sounds like i need that...XD i never have a strategy. i just run and kill!! ^__^

Well, just put your hands together like Shikamaru and meditate until you have a good strategy.

Kay11190

The Drifter
    Years
    His stradegies rock like that missoin to get back Sasuke was lead by him and he did really well as leader if you ask me.

Kay11190

The Drifter
    Years
    Well he sure wasn't a coward when he lead the team plus I thin they should drop that description because of his awesomeness.

Stevo-kun

Push to the limit, Give more!
    Years
    Well he is a great leader because the fact that he is a Super-Genious when it comes to puzzle games and such, that would rub off into tactical strategies.

Karasuma

It's beemo time!
    Years
    Yeah, about that, What attack is stronger? Naruto's Rasegan or Sasuke's Chidori? I have a pic in my profile that both of them are using it...But I really want to see their battle so much.

Misty Lover17

Shining Angel
    Years
    Darn, I need to post more in here.

I've been doing pics of all the opening recently.I've got lots of great pics of Sakura from them.

The latest opening that's in Japan is really cool. There's many great pics in it.

Also, I just saw episodes 33 and 34. Poor Sakura was crying a little bit in 33, and Sasuke kicked those guys butts too, as well as Ino and the gang getting to kick some butt, too. Gaara was so powerful in episode 33. He scared poor Akamaru too, by killing those three ninjas from the Hidden Village of Rain. Of couse, Sakura looked really cute when she thanked Rock Lee for helping out.

Kay11190

The Drifter
    Years
    Uuuuum I'd sa yit depends on the person using the attack so I'd guess between Sauske and Narto it would be around the same power. For the others who can use them not sure what to say.

Yeah those episodes were good I just watchexd them again the other day since I decided to go through the series again.

Years
    • Seen Apr 19, 2020
    **** I havent been here since..I forgot when..But I'll have to be here more.I forgot all about this club.I forgot to recieve e-mails from posts..Lol

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back