• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Naruto Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Karasuma

It's beemo time!
    Years
    Kay11190 said:
    Uuuuum I'd sa yit depends on the person using the attack so I'd guess between Sauske and Narto it would be around the same power. For the others who can use them not sure what to say.

Yeah those episodes were good I just watchexd them again the other day since I decided to go through the series again.

Can sasuke's bro use the chidori? I heard their fight is awesome.

Stevo-kun

Push to the limit, Give more!
    Years
    No, Itachi can not use Chidori, only Kakashi and Sasuke can.

Because it is Kakashi's only original move, every other move he has is copied, that is why he is known as the Copy Ninja, and he taught Chidori to Sasuke, and they are the only 2 people that can use it.

Kay11190

The Drifter
    Years
    I think it's a good thing only they can use it. If anyone else could itmight be a bit crazy with people running around with such a deadly attack I mean Imagine if Zabuza, Haku or Kimimaru knew it.

Raiyna

I'm coming back! ♥
    Years
    dont...give...me...those...thoughts....>< it just scares the crap outta me!! >< Itachi with the Chidori and then all of his minions....it would be TOO chaotic!! ><

Kay11190

The Drifter
    Years
    Yeah then every ninja would have to be on there toes al lthe time so they won't be killed. In a way the show might be more interesting.

Kay11190

The Drifter
    Years
    Yeah it would be a scary time but what would be cooler is if they got back to the regular episodes and ended with the fillers. havn't seen the latest one though so don't know if I should complain

Raiyna

I'm coming back! ♥
    Years
    fillers make me mad. why? cuzthey take too long. why? cu thats just me!!! >< i ike it when they get on with fighting, and none of the whole past things and about the ppls past. it gets annoying!!! >< sorry for my complainig, but its true....

Kay11190

The Drifter
    Years
    I don't mind them that much it's just that this season is filled with them but some of them are cool Like the battles with Raiga

Kay11190

The Drifter
    Years
    No he was there but he had to leave so he didn't stay for that part but he's an awesome villain. Oh and Gaara isn't evil because when he fights Kimimaru lets say the least it was cool.

Years
    • Seen Apr 19, 2020
    I hate Garra(Whoever)He looks good at fighting though.I got an animated pic of Rock Lee fighting Garra.

Kay11190

The Drifter
    Years
    Well he never was evil only demented you could tel lhe changed after the fight with Naruto he actually called tamari and that other guy his friends before he was ready to kill them at any second.

Kay11190

The Drifter
    Years
    No they asked him about it though and he refused and decidd to find Tsunade to get her to do it and braught Naruto along with him.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back