• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Naruto Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Karasuma

It's beemo time!
    Years
    Kay11190 said:
    I know can't stand to see him without it. Oh Rock what episode are you up too

Right now I think I'm in episode 89. Well since Sarutobi dies, Jiraya refused to become the hokage and said that there was one more sanin and its Tsunade. She likes to gamble a lot and can cure some serious wounds. Kabuto heard about that and now he and Onochimaru have gone seeking Tsunade so that she can cure his hands. Meanwhile Naruto is learning how to use the Rasengan by blowing up ballons and a rubber ball. Can't wait to see episode 90, does Tsunade cure Onochimaru's hands? She better not. Sarutobi sacrificed his sould for that.

Kay11190

The Drifter
    Years
    Well you can probably figure it out on your own but what she was going to do was so awesome ut then it was sttopped. If you want i can check and see what episode 90 is for you.

Karasuma

It's beemo time!
    Years
    Kay11190 said:
    Well you can probably figure it out on your own but what she was going to do was so awesome ut then it was sttopped. If you want i can check and see what episode 90 is for you.

Well thanks, but the downloads almost done so I'll probably find out. Though I wanted to know if thats all they fight. What I mean is that if Sasuke fights Itachi again. Itachi seems strong and sasukes chidori was nothing to him. And his Sharingan has some sort of hypnotize that makes anyone who see it suffer some past experiences.

Kay11190

The Drifter
    Years
    Ok, and as far as Sasuk vs. Itachi doesn't happen again. And that sharingan thin he has is the Mangekyou Sharingan which you can only get after killing your closest friend. You'll find out more of Sasuke's relationship with him and the history of the Sharingan around 125 or 130.

Kay11190

The Drifter
    Years
    No those episodes are where Naruto fights sasuke but as thier fight progresses they go through Sasuke's past in detail

Misty Lover17

Shining Angel
    Years
    Been a little while since I've posted in here last.

Right now,I'm watching the Naruto marition on Toonami. They're om the one where Zabasa used the one jutsu to encase Kakashi in water. They're getting close to the one where Naruto and Sasuke use they really awesome Shadow Windmill jutsu.

Kay11190

The Drifter
    Years
    I will don't worry, but to me Sakura has gotten kinda left behind later in the series concerning skill level. But now she's learning from Tsunade so she's sure to get alot stronger

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back