• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Naruto Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kay11190

The Drifter
    Years
    No Shino is really cool and the bugs make him who he is. Anyway I think we should start a new topic, any ideas?

Karasuma

It's beemo time!
    Years
    His dog has the power to transform into him..in the fight he had with Naruto, he made his dog transform into him..awesome battle it was.

Karasuma

It's beemo time!
    Years
    I see you changed your name? Well to be honest, when he doesnt have his jacket on he seems a little weird, he's better with his jacket on.

Years
    Can I join the club? I like Naruto, it was one of my First anime (in PC of course)
    I've seen the whole seiries and have it and I've read all MangA (Except last 2-3 chapoters) So you can ask me for anything you want by PM or here. ;) Thanks :)

Kay11190

The Drifter
    Years
    She can join you don't really need to know about Naruto to jon. Plus we can all tell her what she need to know anyway

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back