• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Naruto Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aether

Preparing Emergency Food
    Years
    But Naruto is on ep 198, and they aren't gonna finish for atleast 4 more eps, because the titles sound nothing like Kakashi Gaiden titles.

*sigh*.... ep 198, I'm waiting for ep 50 i think(Man, I feel so outta place here!) well technically, I'm at Naruto's fight with Neji, when he starts talking about the Hyuga clan and Hinata faints, While Kabuto comes along to treat her in a cat mask (That is Kabuto right?) O.o

Aether

Preparing Emergency Food
    Years
    Hmm, you sure? I thought I saw "Go" on the first OST. *goes to find CD*

XD You feel out of place Darkralts7? Think about me, I'm still following the dubs on CN P<

heh, heh you too? I guess its no big deal, we'll just have to follow the story the old fashioned way...

Trikip

Can you Handel this?
    Years
    Can I join this club?

I'm only reading volume 2 of the manga right now and I've only seen up to like episode 10. x_X *dies*

But I really like Naruto, so I'll join. I know some of you are up to like episode 200 on YouTube. O_O That's crazy. It's only up to about 50 in the USA.

Stevo-kun

Push to the limit, Give more!
    Years
    Well, in Japan, they are going through major fillers man, still in them now and it's been over a years worth of episodes x_x;. I mean, I still watch it every week because I dl it, but the fillers really need to end.

And my fave song is probably..Namikaze Satellite, Re:member and Go!!

And btw, GO!! is the season 4 opening.

Persona

Banned
    Years
    I joined this fan club a long time ago, and haven't even bothered to post. =\

images said:
    Hmm, you sure? I thought I saw "Go" on the first OST. *goes to find CD*

Do you mean the song "Go!!!" by Flow? That's one of my favourite Naruto opening songs next to Haruka Kanata (opening 2), of course. I don't really enjoy the more recent openings, except for the latest one right now, opening 8. And it's also by Flow. XD

Karasuma

It's beemo time!
    Years
    Some peeps on Naruto-kun said that the fillers will 'officially' end in 202 with the special 'Kakashi Gaiden special' now I'm not sure if this is another april fools joke, but who knows, we'll just have to wait and see.

Stevo-kun

Push to the limit, Give more!
    Years
    Some peeps on Naruto-kun said that the fillers will 'officially' end in 202 with the special 'Kakashi Gaiden special' now I'm not sure if this is another april fools joke, but who knows, we'll just have to wait and see.
    Well ANN says that the triple ep numbered 203 is actually just a filler commemorating the move to Thursday, and I believe them more basically, and if so, they would hopefully start part 2 after it with ep 206.

Hakudoushi-kun

Guardian of the Northern Souls
    Years
    Well fillers are better than stopping the show (even if it's one year of fillers XD;; ). Or else we'd have another Inuyasha dilemma on our hands (which is waiting for the manga to move on ahead) X.X

Persona

Banned
    Years
    Well fillers are better than stopping the show (even if it's one year of fillers XD;; ). Or else we'd have another Inuyasha dilemma on our hands (which is waiting for the manga to move on ahead) X.X

Same here, I'd rather watch boring fillers other than not watching the anime at all. I'm also waiting for more Inuyasha episodes to start coming in again.

Kurosaki Ichigo

Flannery's #1 Obsessor
    Years
    I don't watch Inuyasha so...go me lol...but erm...yeah...just kinda waiting for episode 201 which will be uploaded subtitled tomoz for me anyway XD, since i'm 5 -7 hours ahead of most of you.

Hakudoushi-kun

Guardian of the Northern Souls
    Years
    Roy Mustang - There's always hope (INUYASHA WILL RETURN! >XDD )
    Naruto is smooth X3 It's such a great anime. You can't get bored out of it (don't know about the fillers though, haven't seen them XD;; )

Persona

Banned
    Years
    So how did everyone think about Naruto episode 201? I know it's just another filler. I thought it was sort of odd when Naruto cried for the old man since he only knew him for a while. But didn't shed tears for the third Hokage, who knew him for the whole time until he passed away. I guess he wasn't thinking about the "A ninja must never shed tears" thing when he was grieving at that part.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back