• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Naruto Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hakudoushi-kun

Guardian of the Northern Souls
    Years
    GAAAA! All these spoilers are killing me with excitement O.O
    I'm guessing a lot things have happened between episode...whatever number toonami's on and the new ones XD
    BTW what episode are they on right now in Japan?

Karasuma

It's beemo time!
    Years
    What was strange is that the Americans did an okay job at releasing a special 60 minute episode of what was happening during season two. They also showed some spoilers about season 3 when the genins are in the chunnin tournament. Also 'Naruto: Clash of Ninja 2' comes out this week.

Aether

Preparing Emergency Food
    Years
    What was strange is that the Americans did an okay job at releasing a special 60 minute episode of what was happening during season two. They also showed some spoilers about season 3 when the genins are in the chunnin tournament. Also 'Naruto: Clash of Ninja 2' comes out this week.

Gah, crap. They just had to waste my time with a stupid useless filler did'nt they?! Because of that stupid clip show, I never got to see Zatch Bell last Saturday TT_TT

P.S. Whoo! 200th post!

Kurosaki Ichigo

Flannery's #1 Obsessor
    Years
    *coughs* No Naruto this week but...next week is 90 minute naruto special, which is a 3 episode filler, and NO Kakashi Gaiden but...the good news is after this 3 episode filler is NARUTO PART 2!!

Persona

Banned
    Years
    *coughs* No Naruto this week but...next week is 90 minute naruto special, which is a 3 episode filler, and NO Kakashi Gaiden but...the good news is after this 3 episode filler is NARUTO PART 2!!

I'm excited for it. I mean, sacrificing a week to watch a naruto special that's 90 minutes long is great. Even if the episodes in it are fillers, at least it will be over with and Naruto Part 2 can start.

Hakudoushi-kun

Guardian of the Northern Souls
    Years
    Aww, I really have to catch up. Waiting one week for eps on toonami is too painful DDDX

But getting up to eppy # (what is it now, 200 something?) will be difficult! Dx

BTW what system is clash of the ninja 2?

Kurosaki Ichigo

Flannery's #1 Obsessor
    Years
    Well I won't be needing to watch the Naruto Special this thursday because...its the OVA from the Naruto game so if you've seen that on the game or on Youtube you won't need to watch it...the only part I missed was Naruto and Sasuke vs Kakashi, so I might...

fightingdreamer

What a drag.
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Feb 22, 2009
    hey dudes can i join i am a huge naruto fan im actually watching it right now
    and i am so excited because they actually played haruka kanata as the opening HERE IN THE US OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    so can i join.

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
    Years
    I agree with you United Squirtle. I was thrilled, I'm hoping they are going to do this with the other openings from my favorite songs like "GO" and Seishun Kyousokyko (the 5th opening)

:t093:~*!*~Queen Boo~*!*~

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back