• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Naruto Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luиαrglοω

Yuuko ftw 8D
Years
  • same here, it totally screws InoShika over, which I cannot forgive :>

Actually i was thinking KibaShika... 8D;;; which is why i said very, very UNcanon~ x3
    I saw that one filler episode where Ino was completely useless next to Temari. D: that made me sad. Have a funny image~ ♥

I think the idea of them as friends is amusing, entirely amusing. They work that way. As lovers, there's something wrong with the chemistry.

That's what I think, too. x3

*sigh...* I figured it'd be like that here, no NaruSasu supporters at all... D:

NaruHina is a nice idea, but it'd probably never happen. I don't really like KibaHina either, just because Kiba'd probably be bad for her. xD I like her single, it adds to her strong image. ♥ But she'd probably be in some arranged-marriage clan thing with Neji... don't be going all OMGINCEST at me, i think it could work! D:
    For Sakura, Lee is a good match. x3 He'd be much better for her than Sasuke, for one he actually respects her, and he'd be faithful. Besides, Lee's a sweet guy ♥

KimiTayu as in Kimimaro and Tayuya? that's a new one. I like some weird pairings though... like Iruka and Shizune~ they'd be so cute together... :3

Wtf, don't diss Akamaru. D: and Kiba is sexy after the timeskip ♥

Chuchino

♪ ♥ ♫
    Years
    • Seen Aug 31, 2012
    NO!
    to me shikatema is perfect
    i mean they seem like a good couple...but if u dont think so.
    Spoiler:

I don't deny the fact that they're attracted to eachother :0 I actually realize that and accept it. *isn't in denial* I don't think they were on a date at that point, though.

Yes, it's only my opinion, and don't worry.. you happen to be in the majority thinking that they're perfect together :3

Natti said:
    Suckura. Ha, ha. Clever.

... Where'd you get a Naruto calender? DDD: Lucky dawg.

I want a Naruto Calendar >.>

Suckera. *twitch*

Sasugay and Suckera = OTP <3333

Actually i was thinking KibaShika... 8D;;; which is why i said very, very UNcanon~ x3
    I saw that one filler episode where Ino was completely useless next to Temari. D: that made me sad. Have a funny image~ ♥

And that is one of the reasons I adore frzdragon ♥ xDDD I love that pic.

KibaShika.. I'VE NEVER HEARD OF THAT ONE BEFORE. o3o Wow, there are so many options for Naruto pairings, it seems like the possibilities are endless.

Actually, now that you mention it, Kiba and Shikamaru probably get along really well.. I haven't seen any of the interaction between them (I know they're on Team Shikamaru together..), but I'm assuming they would get along.

Ino and Shikamaru are freakin' adorable together in my eyes. She and Sasuke together are too superficial, and.. in a way that's what I feel about Shikamaru and Temari's relationship.. >_<;; *can't explain it well*

Lulz, I consider InoShika uncanon as well, so we're in the same boat xDDD

Luиαrglοω said:
    That's what I think, too. x3

*sigh...* I figured it'd be like that here, no NaruSasu supporters at all... D:

NaruHina is a nice idea, but it'd probably never happen. I don't really like KibaHina either, just because Kiba'd probably be bad for her. xD I like her single, it adds to her strong image. ♥ But she'd probably be in some arranged-marriage clan thing with Neji... don't be going all OMGINCEST at me, i think it could work! D:
    For Sakura, Lee is a good match. x3 He'd be much better for her than Sasuke, for one he actually respects her, and he'd be faithful. Besides, Lee's a sweet guy ♥

KimiTayu as in Kimimaro and Tayuya? that's a new one. I like some weird pairings though... like Iruka and Shizune~ they'd be so cute together... :3

Wtf, don't diss Akamaru. D: and Kiba is sexy after the timeskip ♥

You know what? I really like you and your opinions :/ *agrees completely with your last statement*

I have this belief that if Yugao wasn't Gekko Hayate's girlfriend, Anko would have been a great match for him DDD: *brick'd*

I'm not a fan of KibaHina at all >.> I mean, they're great as teammates, but as far as compatibility goes, they.. don't match up well. Well, wouldn't Hinata be married to someone other than the cadet branch? Theoretically, Neji and Hinata's child would then be half Main Branch and half Cadet, which would "taint" the blood. Or maybe I'm messing it up @_@;

She probably would've been arranged to marry a higher up from the Uchiha clan or something :xx Like Itachi. *shudder*

If you want to know what I really think, judging from what Kishimoto has been saying and what has been happening in the story up to this point, Sakura will actually end up with Naruto and Sasuke will die.

*pelted with tomatoes*

Or Hinata might die protecting Naruto, finally letting her feelings be known (to him, I mean). I don't think NaruHina will happen, just because.. he loves Sakura :0

Ah, I'm surprised no one likes NaruSasu o_o; Isn't it popular? I thought Stardust-Kumo liked NaruSasu.. *has no idea*

In some ways, Naruto and Sasuke have an idyllic relationship. I mean, I always loved how in the very beginning of the series, they showed up to save eachother in the nick of time :000

When Sasuke saved Naruto from Haku's needles.. my gawsh, I think I cried a gazillion gallons of tears ;_;..

Lee is SO sweet to Sakura! I love their relationship as well, how she's really able to be herself around him and he's so noble and protective.
    I kind of always wished Tenten liked Lee. >___>;; Not so they'd end up together, I just thought it would be funny. xPPP

Sorry about that Mewtwo42. I had to put my two cents in :333

Years
    • Seen Oct 12, 2009
    2 cents? That was a long post!!! But oh well, it's interesting hearing all these different and wierd pairs. KibaHina....never heard that one before.

Natti

where were y o u . . .
    Years

• I kind of always wished Tenten liked Lee. >___>;; Not so they'd end up together, I just thought it would be funny. xPPP

Actually, in one episode (most likely a filler, though), Team Gai was training and everyone else was tired and Gai was asking Lee to take a break, and Lee was all, "Pfft. No." (except in a more Lee-way), and he was drawn all buff and stuff with sweat flying in the air and TenTen was sitting with her head in her hands and was blushing and was staring at him with this, "Hee-hee." look on her face.

It was actually kind of scary.

Ew. KibaHina = no-no. I prefor ShinoHina.

*pelted with rocks*

Cuz I love Kiba too much. D:

Don't be dissin' Akamaru.

Suckera x Sasugay FTW~~<333.

*brick'd*

Years
    • Seen Oct 12, 2009
    I don't blaim you for your pairing beleifs.
    And yes, that episode was a filler, I think.

Chuchino

♪ ♥ ♫
    Years
    • Seen Aug 31, 2012
    I think that episode would be my favorite. 8D
    *brick'd*

Roffle, my two cents = more like 25 cents. :x

Luиαrglοω

Yuuko ftw 8D
    Years
  • Chuchino said:
    KibaShika.. I'VE NEVER HEARD OF THAT ONE BEFORE. o3o Wow, there are so many options for Naruto pairings, it seems like the possibilities are endless.

That's one of the reasons the Naruto fandom is so fun. :3 There's plenty of room for crack original pairings. xD

Chuchino said:
    Actually, now that you mention it, Kiba and Shikamaru probably get along really well.. I haven't seen any of the interaction between them (I know they're on Team Shikamaru together..), but I'm assuming they would get along.

Hahaha, well, I always thought Kiba could get Shika to be a little less lazy, since he's so energetic. And maybe vice versa. They balance eachother out. :3 plus they're both hot, and hot+hot=more hot

Chuchino said:
    You know what? I really like you and your opinions :/ *agrees completely with your last statement*

D'awww, thanks. x3

Chuchino said:
    I have this belief that if Yugao wasn't Gekko Hayate's girlfriend, Anko would have been a great match for him DDD: *brick'd*

That kinda works, actually.. i can totally imagine Anko bouncing off of him. xD

Chuchino said:
    Theoretically, Neji and Hinata's child would then be half Main Branch and half Cadet, which would "taint" the blood. Or maybe I'm messing it up @_@;

I thought the branch house had the same blood, though? Come to think of it, i never really thought about how they determine who goes where in the Hyuuga clan. Hmmm. xD

Chuchino said:
    If you want to know what I really think, judging from what Kishimoto has been saying and what has been happening in the story up to this point, Sakura will actually end up with Naruto and Sasuke will die ... Or Hinata might die protecting Naruto, finally letting her feelings be known (to him, I mean). I don't think NaruHina will happen, just because.. he loves Sakura :0

I agree that the manga is going in a NaruSaku direction, as much as I would prefer NaruSasu to become canon... i just don't think it's gonna happen. I really think Sasuke should come back to Konoha and be happy with Team 7 though~ heavily hinted NaruSasu would be nice. 8D;;; whatever happens, though, i trust Kishi to pull it off well~ x3

Chuchino said:
    When Sasuke saved Naruto from Haku's needles.. my gawsh, I think I cried a gazillion gallons of tears ;_;..

I know~ I was kind of shocked when i first saw it, actually. "They're starting with the gay this soon? o:" xDDD

Chuchino said:
    Lee is SO sweet to Sakura! I love their relationship as well, how she's really able to be herself around him and he's so noble and protective.

So many people don't like Lee because of his weird face, but I think he's adorable. ♥

Natti said:
    Ew. KibaHina = no-no. I prefor ShinoHina.

I hadn't thought of that one much before. it works, actually. :3
    Kiba ftw. People always seem to forget that he and Akamaru are like, a package deal. :\

Sorry, Mewtwo42. 8DD;; we'll stop talking about pairings now, srsly.

Natti

where were y o u . . .
    Years
  • People always seem to forget that he and Akamaru are like, a package deal. :\

BEASTALITY FTW.

... Eww. DDD:

My SpellCheck doesn't recognize that word, so I probably spelt it wrong. :B

ANYWAYS.

I kinda... can't see Kiba paired with anyone. He can be like... the playa of Konoha. 8DDD

*shot*

Shadow Chaos

Has gone...
    Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2012
    NaruHina is a nice idea, and it WILL happen.

Fixed!! (Just because I love this pairing!!) *shot*

This is the pairing that WILL happen!!;) Also, I also believe that SasukexSakura will happen as well!! Believe it!! *shot again*

Opinion on Shippuden 29/30:
    Spoiler:

Luиαrglοω

Yuuko ftw 8D
    Years
  • Fixed!!
    This is the pairing that WILL happen!!;) Also, I also believe that SasukexSakura will happen as well!! Believe it!! *shot again*[/SPOILER]

Really? why? I haven't seen any hints that Naruto likes Hinata that way, or even pays more attention to her than the others. :o
    ...SasuSaku is just a joke, so i won't even go there. xD

Chuchino

♪ ♥ ♫
    Years
    • Seen Aug 31, 2012
    No more a joke than any other pairing xP
    But I agree, NaruHina is nice in theory. Thankfully for all NaruHina fans, there's plenty of fanart and all that awesome stuff :00

That's one of the reasons the Naruto fandom is so fun. :3 There's plenty of room for crack original pairings. xD

I know xDDD There are so many possibilities.

DeiShino, ChojiLee..

TenTen and Kisame DDD:

*brick'd*

Eww, that last one creeps me out >.>

Luиαrglοω said:
    So many people don't like Lee because of his weird face, but I think he's adorable. ♥

Which is awful considering he's one of the best characters in the series o3o He's amazingly kind. 8D

I kinda think that Naruto, being a shonen manga, won't deal so much with romances and pairing people together. It's better that way, I think, so the fans can watch/read it without cringing at the sight of Naruto fawning after Sakura or Ino tagging after Sai. Ino and Sai are hilarious together, but you know. People tend to get vicious towards pairings they don't like, especially if it becomes canon :/

ShikaTema is the perfect example DD:
    *not really vicious about it though*

Natti

where were y o u . . .
    Years
  • Lee's awesome. His eyebrows are like... a legend. He makes bushy eyebrows STYLISH.

... I don't think any pairing is a joke, since it is a pairing.

Natti

where were y o u . . .
    Years
  • *nodnod* I found out from reading his many author notes in between Naruto chapters.

He had... an interesting childhood, to say the least.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back