• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Naruto Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Oct 12, 2009
    There are so many spoilers because Pipluper and others aren't caught up.
    Oh, and I meant that I think that Sasuke's going to die at the very end of the series. I always thought that.
    But, it's pure speculation.

.Aero

Tell Me I'm A Screwed Up Mess
    Years
  • Haha "Pipluper and the others" I guess I'm the most popular of the "others".

I'm just not able to download the stuff anymore, my dad is getting really mad at me.

~desu Saba~

Years
    • Seen Oct 12, 2009
    @Pipluper: You don't need to download. I'll PM you a site to read manga for FREE.(no downloads)
    I said, Pipluper and the others because you were the only person that I knew of in this FC that isn't up to date. I know there's more people now though. Like Pink-tiger.

.Aero

Tell Me I'm A Screwed Up Mess
    Years
  • I havn't gotten a PM (and it's been a good 20 minutes)

Ichi-chan gave me a site, but it didn't work for me for some reason...that's my problem, nothing works on this computer cuz it's messed up and I hate it.

~desu Saba~

Ichikool

D/P Lover
    Years
    • Age 32
    • NY
    • Seen Feb 26, 2018
    Saba - Sometimes that site gets a lot of people. Just keep refreshing, desu. It works.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Why the spoilers? I'm sure everybody's caught up. o:

Also, there's no way Sasuke's gonna die. D: He's like, the 2nd most important character. More likely, Naruto shows up and saves his ass. xD
    then Naruto drags him back to Konoha and and becomes Hokage and marries Sasuke~ 8D *shot*

@Lucy(woah, it is so weird calling somebody else that xD): The Sasuke Retreival Arc already happened, right? You mean the dub? o.o

Well this Saturday the arc will start. And yes the dub, and I think this is the best arc of Part One of Naruto. It is so great! ^^

And yeah there is no way Sasuke isn't going to die. No way, but you never know.

And I go to onemanga to read the manga. I used to download it but the place I used to go doesn't do that anymore. So I go to one that I don't need to worry about downloading. ^^

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Nah, don't worry. Kakashi won't die either. I think the only person I think is going to die is...no I can't say it because I know it won't be true! I really don't want Jiraiya to die! What would Naruto feel when he finds out that Jiraiya died? Oh man...

Well let me show you guys some pictures. ^^

The Naruto Fan Club

The Naruto Fan Club

The Naruto Fan Club

Last edited:

Mihael

Tara X willow=OTP
    Years
    • Seen Aug 2, 2012
    There are so many spoilers because Pipluper and others aren't caught up.
    Oh, and I meant that I think that Sasuke's going to die at the very end of the series. I always thought that.
    But, it's pure speculation.

I hope he finnally gets what he deserves.

MAJOR spoilers:
    Spoiler:

Years
    • Seen Oct 12, 2009
    He's attacking Itachi because Itachi killed the whole Uchiha clan. If you were Sasuke, wouldn't you be pretty mad? And the only reason he
    Spoiler:
    So in both instances, Sasuke was provoked.

Shadow Chaos

Has gone...
    Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2012
    Wait, I thought
    Spoiler:

Ichikool

D/P Lover
    Years
    • Age 32
    • NY
    • Seen Feb 26, 2018
    Wait, I thought
    Spoiler:

Spoiler:

EDIT: Whoops... sorry, *Spoilers*

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Spoiler:

Anyway, did anyone read Chapter 374?

I read some parts, but I didn't get to read the rest because the site I usually get it wasn't working. So I am going to try it again. And then I will put in what I thought here.

Last edited:

Lumine

Basement Cat
    Years
  • Spoiler:

Shadow Chaos

Has gone...
    Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2012
    I too read the latest Chapter!!

Chapter 374:
    Spoiler:

Pikabloo

Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    The newest chapter was cool ^^

Chapter 374 spoilers:
    Spoiler:

Rainfall

~Solitude
    Years
  • Heh. Seems like lots of people have read chapter 374. I thought it was too short. >_< Even though it was the same number of pages, still seemed waaaay too short.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back