• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Naruto Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ashe~

Butterflies
Years
  • May I join? I've been watching Naruto a lot lately and have been feeling obsessed lately with the series. :P

Chiku Hamasaki

-う ち は オ ビ ト-
    Years
  • I'm pretty sure you can. x3 But hey, i'm not the one who made the thread. But like i said, I'm pretty sure you cannn, so hai. ;3

------
    Anyone seen the Naruto Shipuuden 3; Inheritors of the Will of Fire? -squee'd; Obito had little cameos in it. Well, the whole Minato team did. Sort of.. ^^; I've got to say, this movie really got to me emotionally. Since Hiruko was just getting the bloodlines.. and what not. ;p does that mean if Obito would have lived, he could have been the target? Or just because Kakashi mastered the skill to a high enough level that Hiruko could feed off of it to become invincible ..

I think i just put in a spoiler.. ;_______________________________; ohdon'thatemeplz.

I think i missed some parts though.. people just kept calling me through-out the whole movie, but now that im just watching the series.. the phone isn't ringing. xD

Chiku Hamasaki

-う ち は オ ビ ト-
    Years
  • Correct.
    My favourite character.
    &Just a while back, i realized most of the things Kakashi does,
    is what Obito did. ;__; like being late.
    and teaching the team .. team work ~

Shadow Chaos

Has gone...
    Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2012
    I was (or am, I never technically left) part of this Club, I just stopped posting in here a long time ago, so this won't make much sense... ^^;

But... I'm leaving PokeCommunity. So I withdraw from this Club.
    Though it's great to see that this place still alive, even after so long. =)
    Keep it going, everyone. ^^
    Later.

7/12

Last edited:

N-XIGE

Ascension: Success Story
    Years
  • What happened to the Theoritical arguements we used to have when I was still here? Y_Y...guess it just died off...but then, I have something worthy of note.

The 2 greatest quotes of Madara...till date.

"Root should have remained buried underground"

[when he was referring to Danzou and his ANBU root who used to remain dosile with their 'underground' activities.]

and...the most recent of all.

"4TH Hokage Minato, back away from the Jinchuuriki or you child dies at the Ripe old age of 1 minute old...

usami

biohazard
    Years
  • N-XIGE, please don't post in threads that are over a month old, there is already another Naruto fan club on the first page.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back