• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

)*( The Nature Lovers )*( ~Grass type Pokemon Fans~

Sweet Candace

So Awesome! /)^ɛ^(\
Years
  • I would like to join the club, please.

Why do you love Grass Types? Grass types are powerful, graceful and majestic.
    What are your top 3 favorite Grass Types?
    My Top 3 are as follows: (1) Lilligant, (2) Vileplume and (3) Serperior

I would like Lilligant to be my partner, if my application is approved.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • I would like to join, please. :)

I would like have a Meganium as my partner, please.

What are your top 3 favorite Grass Types?
    I use a lot of grass types in my party. So, out of all of the grass types that I've used, my top three will be: Meganium, Venusaur, and Celebi.

gunnerpow7

☆ キレイハナ Kireihana ☆
    Years
  • Congratulations Sweet Candace and Meganium90, Welcome to the fan club!!!!

Now, let's start the surprise!!!! It's the first ever Contest!!!! Look at the first post for more info, and give a thumbs up to Censen.Morris for the idea!!!

Last edited:

gunnerpow7

☆ キレイハナ Kireihana ☆
    Years
  • Okay, to start the competition, I will start with my own...

Introducing, my entry:
    Spoiler:

Now for a new question:

What is your favorite evolved Grass Type Starter?
    Mine is Meganium because of it's usefulness and its healing powers.

Years
  • What is your favorite evolved Grass Type Starter?
    Grovyle, all hands down! To me, that Pokemon has the best design out of all Grass type Pokemon. It looks really amazing while using the move Leaf Blade as well. Not to forget that Pokemon's epic role in Pokemon Mystery Dungeon. ;;

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • What is your favorite evolved Grass Type Starter?

It's obvious that my favorite grass starter is actually my name. xD

SmashBrony

Epic Adventurer
    Years
  • Serperior.

I like it's design & it's Conversity + Leaf Storm combo.

& You know what?
    If it was real, my mom would be likly to have 1...
    She loves snakes!

Years
  • & I remember that it's also good with Rock Polish.
    Yeah but I prefer Trick Room because Torterra doesn't need to set up when attempting to sweep. When using Rock Polish it's vulnerable to attacks. Altough Trick Room also has some flaws: Torterra is basically forced to switch out when Trick Room ends to make room for the Trick Roomer.

Last edited:

SmashBrony

Epic Adventurer
    Years
  • Yeah but I prefer Trick Room because Torterra doesn't need to set up when attempting to sweep. When using Rock Polish it's vulnerable to attacks. Altough Trick Room also has some flaws: Torterra is basically forced to switch out when Trick Room ends to make room for the Trick Roomer.
    If I was using Rock Polish on Torterra, I'd try to switch it in a opponent that fears it, so it's not vulnerable while setting up.
    But this'd probaly work best late game, when the opposing player loses their Torterra counters.
    In this case, Rock Polish would be more reliable than Trick Room.

gunnerpow7

☆ キレイハナ Kireihana ☆
    Years
  • Hey guys!!! Miss me? Well, for the competition, I'm still the only one who submitted an entry! Why people? Don't you want to win this? I can assure you that the prizes will be very rewarding!!! Also, I have updated the rules for topics and questions!!! The new rules state...

Now, Co-Owners can post a topic/question.
    Also, they can only post a topic/question if majority of the group's members answered the topic OR the group hasn't been replied to in 2 days.

It was a concern for me because it seems you guys only reply if there is a new topic/question so I made this new rule.... Remember that there is only 5 days before the competition ends so better hurry!!! Also, just talk about what you know and love about Grass Pokemon... Well, that being said, I'll see you later!!!

SmashBrony

Epic Adventurer
    Years
  • Hey guys!!! Miss me? Well, for the competition, I'm still the only one who submitted an entry! Why people? Don't you want to win this? I can assure you that the prizes will be very rewarding!!! Also, I have updated the rules for topics and questions!!! The new rules state...

It was a concern for me because it seems you guys only reply if there is a new topic/question so I made this new rule.... Remember that there is only 5 days before the competition ends so better hurry!!! Also, just talk about what you know and love about Grass Pokemon... Well, that being said, I'll see you later!!!

I'm still working on my entry idea...
    I'll post it as soon as possible...

gunnerpow7

☆ キレイハナ Kireihana ☆
    Years
  • Hello, guys!!!! Miss me? Well, for starters, the competition will be extended until April 12 so you can submit your entries... Again, prizes are very rewarding! Well, for a new topic!!!

If you can pick any Grass Type Family, what will be the starters in the next generation?

For me, It would be the Oddish Family because it would be helpful for most gyms with its attacks like PoisonPowder, Stun Spore, and SleepPowder.

Last edited:
    Years
  • If you can pick any Grass Type Family, what will be the starters in the next generation?
    Lotad family, perhaps? I know that they are dual typed, but Ludiculo is pretty good in the end.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • The Hoppip Family, of course! Somehow we could use some more dual-type starters just like the Bulbasaur family, who are both grass/poison. Starters could use a grass/flying Pokemon lineup.

NightOfRemorse

my anxieties have anxieties
    Years
  • If you can pick any Grass Type Family, what will be the starters in the next generation?

The Seedot family, because Shiftry looks awesome and it has high attack, special attack, and HP.

Back