• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

)*( The Nature Lovers )*( ~Grass type Pokemon Fans~

Censen.Morris

Sceptile is my Homeboy
Years
    • Seen Dec 29, 2011
    How about the snover line? While it's only 2 evolutions, a ice/grass combo would be interesting as a starter.

SmashBrony

Epic Adventurer
    Years
  • How about the snover line? While it's only 2 evolutions, a ice/grass combo would be interesting as a starter.
    A Grass /Ice starter line would be interesting, but only if it has very high Attack, Sp.Atk & Speed or defenses more insane than Cresselia's. (maybe then it's horrible defensive typing will be balanced out...)

I know this isn't what the topic about, I just felt the need to say my mind.

For the topic, the Snivy line is good for me.

gunnerpow7

☆ キレイハナ Kireihana ☆
    Years
  • Hey guys!!!! Miss me? Well, because of Pokecommunity's recent network problems...I can't access the whole website until now! =( I have decided to extend the competition to 3 days more... So ANYONE WHO WANTS TO JOIN, JOIN NOW!!!!!!
    Well remember guys, there are prizes, and cool... or so I think it is... -_-"

Oh yes, again the co-owners can post topics so you can post to keep the group running...

Also... I'll need 2 judges to judge obviously... the competition..If anyone wants, just PM me... But the requirements are:
    You cannot join the competition... That's all!!!!

SmashBrony

Epic Adventurer
    Years
  • Hey guys!!!! Miss me? Well, because of Pokecommunity's recent network problems...I can't access the whole website until now! =( I have decided to extend the competition to 3 days more... So ANYONE WHO WANTS TO JOIN, JOIN NOW!!!!!!
    Well remember guys, there are prizes, and cool... or so I think it is... -_-"

Oh yes, again the co-owners can post topics so you can post to keep the group running...

Also... I'll need 2 judges to judge obviously... the competition..If anyone wants, just PM me... But the requirements are:
    You cannot join the competition... That's all!!!!

New topic:

What would you plant in a garden to attact which grass type pokemon?

I'd plant large, thick vines... I think that'd attact Serperiors...

gunnerpow7

☆ キレイハナ Kireihana ☆
    Years
  • Hey guys, as for the competition... It ends now with an unsuccessful ending... Since no one entered but me, I guess no prizes are to be given... =(

But there's still time to join the competition... Up to 11:59 pm UTC +8 will be accepted...

Prizes are to be given... so join now...

For the new topic, again majority of the group should answer or the group hasn't been replied to in 2 days...

What would you plant in a garden to attact which grass type pokemon?

Flowers... They attract flower Pokemon like Bellossom, Vileplume, Lilligant, etc.

EDIT: The contest is still up and running, new rules are carried out and prizes are now announced... Please enter now!!!! =D

EDIT 2:
    Now, these are the contest rules and prizes!!!!! =D

You have to make a Non-Grass Type Pokemon into a Grass type Pokemon and make a learnset.

Example: A Regigigas with more grass. -It should be a sprite image-
    Attacks: Giga Drain, Mega Drain, Absorb, Solarbeam

Rules:
    You have to use a non-Grass Pokemon sprite and modify it to look like a Grass Type Pokemon.
    You have to put your entry in spoiler tags in your posts and identify it as an entry.
    Anyone using the Pokemon exempted from the contest will be disqualified.
    The sprites can be dual-typed as long as the Grass type is the primary type.
    NO STEALING OF WORKS!

Pokemon that are exempted from this contest:
    The Grass type Pokemon
    Eevee and its Eeveelutions

Minimum People needed to join
    5 people

Date of the Results
    2 days after all of the people needed has joined

Prizes
    For all who participated, everyone will receive this participant pic... Just put it in your signature.

55df9ae408c7e9846a02cf77ff3530a6_54471.png

For 3rd Place, he/she will receive this pic with your name on it and be recognized, and has a chance to have 2 spliced pokemon (Grass Type and another type)

f7ed5e9c747f3731c6aed737f22f3321_54473.png

For 2nd Place, he/she will also receive this pic with your name on it and be recognized, has a chance to have 4 spliced pokemon (2 Grass and 2 other types) and a promotion 1 level higher than your current rank

722dc14aff5a143dd80bfb175526a2c2_54472.png

And finally, the winner will receive, this pic with your name on it and be recognized, has a chance to have 6 spliced pokemon (It can be any type), a promotion 2 levels higher than your current rank, and a be a nominee in a special future awards ceremony =D

8f565e5a073bba62bf1e554b91ebd244_54474.png

Last edited:

dithyrambos

PHANTOM girl
    Years
    • Age 15
    • Seen Apr 8, 2012
    I would love to join this club.~ Can I have Whimsicott as my Partner?

What would you plant in a garden to attract which grass type pokemon?

Berries, of course, because they're close to the ground and easy to get to.~ Specifically, I'd plant strawberries and raspberries. Oh! And flowers, too. I really like the Himalayan Blue Poppy and lilies. Water Lilly, Calla Lily, Maiden Lily, and so on. :D​

gunnerpow7

☆ キレイハナ Kireihana ☆
    Years
  • I would love to join this club.~ Can I have Whimsicott as my Partner?

Berries, of course, because they're close to the ground and easy to get to.~ Specifically, I'd plant strawberries and raspberries. Oh! And flowers, too. I really like the Himalayan Blue Poppy and lilies. Water Lilly, Calla Lily, Maiden Lily, and so on. :D​

Of course, you can join... Your name will appear on the board. Also, join the contest if you can...

Also, attention to all members, the ranking board will change in a bit so the prize of ranking higher would be more available... Thanks...

Last edited:

~Ryukaa

total nerd
    Years
  • Is it alright if I join? xD;
    I'd like Shaymin as my partner Pokemon, and if I can't choose that, I'll be fine with Whimsicott.

What would you plant in a garden to attract which grass type Pokemon?
    Lotsa flowers. xD;
    Can't really think of anything else. Just natural stuff, I guess.

EDIT: Whoops. Person above me already took Whimsicott. ^^;;
    If not Shaymin, then Sawsbuck is fine.

gunnerpow7

☆ キレイハナ Kireihana ☆
    Years
  • Is it alright if I join? xD;
    I'd like Shaymin as my partner Pokemon, and if I can't choose that, I'll be fine with Whimsicott.

What would you plant in a garden to attract which grass type Pokemon?
    Lotsa flowers. xD;
    Can't really think of anything else. Just natural stuff, I guess.

EDIT: Whoops. Person above me already took Whimsicott. ^^;;
    If not Shaymin, then Sawsbuck is fine.

Yes, Shaymin is fine, I just need what form? There are 2 forms you know....(actually, you know that ^^;;). Okay, Ranking board is updated... There is now an inactivity rank so please be active in this group... ^_^... I still need to change the rules in posting topics.... =) Good Day to you all...

gunnerpow7

☆ キレイハナ Kireihana ☆
    Years
  • While you're here, you can join the contest. It's on the first post...

EDIT: Okay a new question...
    If you can be any Grass Type Pokemon, what would it be and why.
    I would be Bellossom... I believe it is the only Pokemon that loses its secondary type which makes it unique. Also, I Like pure types...

Last edited:
    Back