• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The New and Improved Nozomi Fanclub

Eos Aduro

The Kid with the Bullet Soul
    Years
    It sure is Thunderbutt. Well Gongon, now I suddenly realized something. IM A PC LONER! I have no pair and my fc died a month ago :(

Tamaki

☆ Puh puh puh poker face ☆
    Years
    im here! but you guys are being terribly boring

The New and Improved Nozomi Fanclub

Tamaki

☆ Puh puh puh poker face ☆
    Years
    thunderbolt went to sleepz... and i didnt get to say goodnight cuz i was too busy making soup

Eos Aduro

Years
    Well, I dunno. Me and Grayluna always chat, but we never really TALK at all. I dont have a fanclub to gather people to make more friends, I might as well give up. Im not attractive at all, offline or online.

Eos Aduro

Years
    I guess, in a fuzzy muffin sort of way. I gotta go to bed. Im pooped. I played basketball today, and never went off the court. I cant feel my legs. See you later Gongon *leaves room.. pops back in* missed me yet? ok going.

Years
    HELLO EVERYONE!

Midnight, (OMG HAI!) can you believe that Gon-Gon thinks she's fatter and uglier than ME? It's so not true.

HI KAYDEE! SEE, I'M NOT IGNORING YOU! :3

Eos Aduro

Years
    NEITHER OF YOU ARE UGLY AND/OR FAT! And thats final, MidnightWinged has spoken, now stop complaining about being pretty.

Back