• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The New and Improved Nozomi Fanclub

Eos Aduro

The Kid with the Bullet Soul
    Years
    Really? Well Momo is a liar, she once convinced me she was a 15 year old chinese girl married with an adopted son :P

Tamaki

☆ Puh puh puh poker face ☆
    Years
    yeah, im talking to toki on msn, im kinda wondering bout what shes said...

maybe her brother is a fake too :x

Tamaki

Years
    yeah... also, if youre gonna pose, at least like... take a hard to find, unrecognizable but hot image and upload it to your own photobucket instead of making it so easy to notice. the whole thing with the mole and the link, pretty obvious ._.

Man of Faith

My, my, Doctor Saunders.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 26, 2022
    Maybe she was sent here by the monks of some temple to track down the "chosen one"...
    0.o

Eos Aduro

The Kid with the Bullet Soul
    Years
    Im totally the chosen one. the one who was chosen to clean his room by his parents. I HATE CLEANING MY ROOM! Oh maybe shes The Wizard of oz.

Tamaki

Years
    xD

my guess is... shes some girl, like 13 or something, who wanted another identity

edit: nite, dont rip on poor momo

Back