• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The New and Improved Nozomi Fanclub

Tamaki

☆ Puh puh puh poker face ☆
Years
  • -_- i never said im not still mad at you *kicks* i just cant resist the call of sexy boyz

Tamaki

Years
  • well why is everyone being so mean to me?? JEEZ! i liked it better when you all lied and told me i was gorgeous!

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
  • well why is everyone being so mean to me?? JEEZ! i liked it better when you all lied and told me i was gorgeous!
    :laugh:

Omg that is hilarious! Do you mind if I quote it?

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
  • ;___; I didn't mean to offend you.

Bad mood tonight I guess o_O

Xairmo

G-String Grandmas, tonight on Sick, Sad World
    Years
  • sure sure, feel free to!

i want ichi :/
    gongon stop it! beret lurves ya, youre the only pair for him voted favorite pair in the motm too!

i think you should let 22sa quote ya, it was a pretty funny quote (sorry if i offend you ;_;)

Tamaki

Years
  • they probably only voted for us cuz occaisonally the guy makes me go temporarily insane. and, according to him, im the only girl whos ever liked him in his life.

i really dont find it funny...

edit: thanks momes!

Xairmo

G-String Grandmas, tonight on Sick, Sad World
    Years
  • i dont think thats a good thing to do
    geez women -_-;
    times like this im glad i like men XD

Back