• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The New Dare Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
Years
  • Kimi-Kaizer said:
    why im posting here is beyond me im petrified of this place =S *takes off running*
    Ok Kimi I dare you to do the girly-girl dare (kind of pink colored font, an avy of a girl and so on) for 3 weeks.

And Steven if you post in the thread you have to take a dare. You can't just dare some one and not take a dare back.

Kimi-Kaizer

Banned
    Years
  • Arcanine said:
    Ok Kimi I dare you to do the girly-girl dare (kind of pink colored font, an avy of a girl and so on) for 3 weeks.

And Steven if you post in the thread you have to take a dare. You can't just dare some one and not take a dare back.
    Arcy i know the drill ive seen greg do it lots of times XD *goes to make girly sig and avvy*

usami

biohazard
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Iowa
    • Seen May 16, 2024
    Kimi-Kaizer said:

ok i dare you to be a girl for three weeks you should know the drill you've done it before >3
    (-.-).... Fine, I'll do it... *resists urge to slap Kimi*

Kimi-Kaizer

Banned
    Years
  • Miroku said:
    (-.-).... Fine, I'll do it... *resists urge to slap Kimi*
    hey im the evil twin here matt and it just goes to show you im evilier doesnt it! >3 you're dare will be over the same as mine ~_~

parallelzero

chelia.blendy
    Years
  • Flygon_trainer said:
    I'm stupid. I'm posting here. Though finding something to dare me with is going to be difficult..
    Well Rachel. I really hate to do this to ya, but you DID post here. ^^
    I dare you to act kwute (cute) on PC for 3 weeks. That means using a variety of smilies, being cheery, ect.

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    David, I dare you to act like a bi, you'll flirt with boys AND girls. XD Oh ya the dare last for 1..................................................................................................................................................................................................day

Years
  • Blue, I dare you to PM everyone you know and ask them, "Do you love me or not?", and to kiss anyone you have a crush on, on the cheek.

I know, I am evil! And that lasts for about two weeks! Now then, someone dare me. XD
    I can handle it, I think.

pichugirl

CardCaptors
    Years
    • Age 32
    • MD
    • Seen Oct 3, 2007
    I dare you to PM everyone and say you eat trash for lunch,breakfast,and dinner! Mwhahahahaha!

parallelzero

chelia.blendy
    Years
  • Shiney, for one year, you have to state to anyone who asks about FT that you broke up with her, and dont want anything to do with her. As well, two months, your girl dare is extended and also for one month, when you RP with FT, you arent allowed to get into a relationship with her character

Last edited:

pichugirl

CardCaptors
    Years
    • Age 32
    • MD
    • Seen Oct 3, 2007
    I gave you an easy dare because I have more cruel ones. So cruel it's unbelievable. One time my friend dared someone to hack into a mods account!

pichugirl

CardCaptors
    Years
    • Age 32
    • MD
    • Seen Oct 3, 2007
    Ok I dare you to act like a girl and flirt with boys for 3 weeks! Hello?! I need a dare here?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back