• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The NEW Dark Quill Fanclub!

Supreme Edgeboy Max

alphabet tour
Years
  • D= He's still holding two songs hostage from me. *pokes* Hehe, anyway dude .. random question. WHICH IS BETTER IN YOUR OPINION... LIMEWIRE OR KAZAA?

Dark Quill

Shadow of a demon
    Years
  • Limewire. Kazza is a virus-breeder. And not the good kind mind you XD
    And yep, you've got those songs now so... whoo :P

So hey, here's a random question for y'all... if you could have a song of your choice being played at your funeral, what would it be?

Years
  • Dark Quill said:
    Limewire. Kazza is a virus-breeder. And not the good kind mind you XD
    And yep, you've got those songs now so... whoo :P

So hey, here's a random question for y'all... if you could have a song of your choice being played at your funeral, what would it be?
    the mr men theme song*shot*

Dark Quill

Shadow of a demon
    Years
  • I'm ok. Gotta do a 9 hour shift at work today o_0
    But I should be fine. After all, its night shift, and it's not busy XD
    Other than that, I'm tired. I've got a lot of hard work to do at home, but I promised I'd do it, and that's what I'm gonna do. I'm not that much of a dedicated person, but this is something that I WILL do, no matter what.
    What it is though? That's a different story.

Edit - Oh yeah, should've mentioned, I'd have "Timelessness" by "Fear Factory"
    Mr. Men song? XD!

Years
  • Dark Quill said:
    I'm ok. Gotta do a 9 hour shift at work today o_0
    But I should be fine. After all, its night shift, and it's not busy XD
    Other than that, I'm tired. I've got a lot of hard work to do at home, but I promised I'd do it, and that's what I'm gonna do. I'm not that much of a dedicated person, but this is something that I WILL do, no matter what.
    What it is though? That's a different story.

Edit - Oh yeah, should've mentioned, I'd have "Timelessness" by "Fear Factory"
    Mr. Men song? XD!
    REAL NINJA'S ARE INFLATABLE!

YOU WORK AT KFK! (kentucky fried koala)

Years
  • 'Jesus said all these really good things about love thy neighbour and everything and then for the next 2000 years you have people killing each other and torturing each other because they can't quite decide how he said it' - Terry Jones

something to think about

Dark Quill

Shadow of a demon
    Years
  • Ah well, that's humanity for ya. Killing eachother over everything and nothing.

Fear my new WarioWare Touched Slogan I made!
    The more you keep touching, the harder it gets. WarioWare: Touched
    XD

SRW_Fanatico

Sword that cleaves evil
    Years
  • it was so obvious that somebody was going to rebuild you fanclub, i was gone for 2-3 months, probably everybody had already forgotten me.
    the darkness and shadows within my heart will envelop this fanclub, that's my way to say "i'm back"
    Love and hate, balance and chaos, light and darkness, Quill-Kun, a living enigma is, and that's why i like him
    and after saying some of my cheap philosophy i bid farewell, till the next time (or in the place you know)

your friend, the axis of evil (another of my different personalities)

Dark Quill

Shadow of a demon
    Years
  • Figured I might post here... finally XD
    I'm fine... been training for a tournament... got college work to do...
    Taken up a lot of my time...

Dark Quill

Shadow of a demon
    Years
  • Wow, wasn't expecting a fast reply XD
    Yeah, I'm back, for about 5 more mins... I've got more training to do XD

Back