• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The NEW Desktop Thread

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
Years
  • Kairi said:
    (Also what is the name of your C: drive)
    Wasn't it my name a few months ago? XD; Btw, Sawah, your desktop is pretty~~ <3

t89 - w00t~ I'm special. I'm on your desktop. X3 (Even if only in a convo window XD)

;_; I'm jealous of all you people with your superior Windows XP. *sniffle*

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    ;_; I'd console you but ME really does suck, and our XP systems are sooo much better.
    But, um yeah. Post another desktop pic! I'm collecting them. :3

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
    Years
  • Lightning said:
    t89 - w00t~ I'm special. I'm on your desktop. X3 (Even if only in a convo window XD)

;_; I'm jealous of all you people with your superior Windows XP. *sniffle*
    Next time, you may be in it a bit more. I can have my two folders, which are dedicated to you, open, and one of your voice clips playing next time if you want.

The themes in XP, while better than ME and prior, really aren't anything special. The really special ones (like mine) are because of programs like WindowBlinds. And, like I told you in the old desktop thread, it's compatible with ME. Although I think you're computer would die if you tried using it.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • Oh, I don't really mind the themes or anything. I'd just like to have a computer that doesn't crash all the time and that's up-to-date. :3

After this anime con, I'm gonna start setting aside money to buy one of those cheap desktops I see all the time for myself. They're all twice as good as this thing I have now. <<

BigCN401

[insert something here]
    Years
  • This is my first time posting my desktop in PC. Today (around 12:00 AM) I change my wallpaper... and lo and behold it's a Pok?mon wallpaper. LOL

StyleXP - Panther (Apple! ...no, not the fruit! :p)

Kairyu

speedy digital tablet artist
    Years
  • A simple and clean desktop is what I'm using, the colors are basic and the icons are, well, huge XD (64px on a 1152x864px resolution.) I think this is something I can get used to for at least a couple weeks, I was getting tired of using the default icons.
    The NEW Desktop Thread
    Oh and yes, I do use Firefox :P.

Last edited:

Kairyu

speedy digital tablet artist
    Years
  • Hey PC is back *or my internet connection fixed itself* anyway,
    I changed my desktop again, hopefully this is the last change I'll make, since I know I'm quite satisfied with the look =).
    >_>
    <_<
    ...Gears Rock
    The NEW Desktop Thread

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    Indeed. Mock Apple homestar is quite amusing. XD;

usami

biohazard
    Years
  • Here is my new desktop it's pretty simple but I like it ^_^.
    The NEW Desktop Thread

Click for larger picture.

Back