• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The NEW Desktop Thread

parallelzero

chelia.blendy
Years
  • I now have a new and improved one... Its Tohru Honda from Fruits Basket...
    The NEW Desktop Thread

nayana_1120

... ._.;
    Years
  • I want pretty XP looks... ;-;
    I have my look at the, like, old look (what's the name of it? XD). The normal XP look is horrible IMO. ><
    and I need a better desktop. Mine is really bad right now. I want, like, a pretty anime desktop XD
    right here XD

offtopicness... am i the only one here that uses netscape? XD

nayana_1120

... ._.;
    Years
  • XD
    everyone says firefox is good...

Ironically, after I posted that, I went and changed my stuff around. I guess I'll try the XP look again. But I'll miss changing the colors at will. XD
    It's still a default, but it's really pretty. ^^
    and since you all like to show off you little start menu things...
    with the menu... without it
    I like to keep my bar hidden XD
    I want a new user picture though, but that would involve me going to my brothers side of the computer...

Years
  • I got a new desktop, but I'm not gonna let you see it.
    I'll describe it: a very nice looking girl is sitting in bikini on a wall, and you can see the sky and there's the windows logo.
    but you're not gonna see it cuz: 1)I don't want you to stare at my girl :P and 2) i don't think i'm allowed to post it here :P

Years
    • Seen Sep 30, 2004
    I TRUELY HAVE THE SEXIEST DESKTOP

Well it has something to do with my site

The NEW Desktop Thread

Years
    • Seen Sep 30, 2004
    Mystic-Blaster said:
    uhm... i don't really think that's considered to be sexy.
    i got some sexy wallpapers on my comp, but i don't think i'm allowed to post them...

yeah I have a carmen electra one :P

Back