• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The [NEW] Graphics School

Status
Not open for further replies.

Loki

x
Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    evilcheese: I'm sorry, but she asked first, and neither of you posted your examples in your inquiry post, so it was more or less on the same level for me. Besides, I can't really take it back now. You could try teaching one of the Design/Program classes. :< We need teachers for those.

Uryū Ishida

Hishoku no Sora
    Years
    • Seen May 30, 2009
    Hazuki;; also make sure you read the guide to make a homeroom before doing anything, and have your assignment ready before you make the thread ^^

evilcheese

God I am so freakin lazy
    Years
  • so ill teach designs class three or signature class making 3 whichever one you think im ready for treach (though dont know what the diffrence is)

Azonic

hello friends
    Years
  • Okay, it seems as if whatever class I enroll in, no one else does. T.T

Can I transfer to Latios's or Hazuki's class since I'm that impatient? XDD

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    clade.: Since you're into joining a class soon, and Hazuki has already opened her homeroom, I'll put you there.

evilcheese: I honestly don't think you're ready for either, since your text and color adjustment in your own banners still needs a lot of work. xD; I was thinking that you should go with Design/Program 2. Is that okay with you?

DarkChild: You got it. ;D

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    evilcheese: Yup, I saw 'em.

In the meantime...

Gummy: Since we have a teacher for Design/Program 2, do you want to join that class instead?

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
    Years
  • Yeah Loki, I guess I have enough skill to move up a grade ^^

Nevermind, Latios has opened up his school.

Last edited:

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
    Years
  • Well... I suppose I'll try it out. I'm guessing that design/program is helping them with how to use PS, and the difference between saaaaay... grunge and vector right? ._.

If that's what it is, I can be a teacher for that class, I'll post examples once I understand the job XD;

Renyui!

ascender
    Years
  • hey, ill be a gimp teacher.
    rosy.png

autumnsunset.png

vectorsig.png

pikmin.png

fullmetalsig.png

hier ist mein examples

hey, ill be a gimp teacher.
    rosy.png

autumnsunset.png

vectorsig.png

pikmin.png

fullmetalsig.png

hier ist mein examples(i'm not german, im learning it)

Last edited:

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    Chikara: The vector/grunge thing goes for signature making. I have no idea what Design means. xD Ask Uryu. And yes, program is like, tools and stuff. Y'still want the job?

Gummy: Yeah I'd say you're good. xD

Poke'd: Well, I'm probably not the best judge because I tend to set the requirements a little high, but since we have a lot of people waiting in that class, would you like to teach the Design/Program class for GIMP?

Tre_Al: Fixin' one up for ya guys right now. ;D

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
    Years
  • Hmm... I'd probably do better as a student in there. Now that I think about it, I barely know how to work some stuff XD;
    I'll be a student in that class.

evilcheese

God I am so freakin lazy
    Years
  • do i start my class or do i need more students? if i can and my students want me start the class they can tell me.

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    Alrighty. xD I've put Chikara in the design/program class, and once you get one more student evilcheese, you can start your homeroom.

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    Tre_Al: No, your teacher is evilcheese, not Chikara. xD; Chikara is one of your classmates.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back