• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The New League: OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Koroc

Just smile and wave.
    Years
    • Seen Aug 19, 2011
    I want to say my egg is Snorunt. ANd Typhlosion is very awesome with Thunderpunch. I was sad when they took thunderpunch away in diamond and pearl so I could not teach my Typhlosion it.

Wolfwhispers

Trainers for Life
    Years
    Aw I didn't. I had written this on page one. o.0() Nevertheless I'll still add this SU. Sorry if I seem like a jerk, but as you reserved it first I'm sure the rp master will look to you first, but I would like to try and join. Again sorry but here it is.

Name: Shaun Tess

Appearance: Shaun is of 5ft 6in height, just barely over the height of girls. However this doesn't bother him since he know that he has plenty of time to grow. Seventeen is such a young age, after all. Shaun has messy black hair that can never seem to be straightened, often getting him into trouble at scholl for have a 'messy attire'. The clothing Shaun wears is usually the same everyday. He wears blue jeans whose color has faded away from years of misuse, with the occasional rip or hole in them. Shaun also wears a black shirt. It is plain with no symbol, words or anything. He doesn't see the point in wearing in exaggerated clothing with pictures that just pop out at you. He wears what he likes and what he likes are comfortable clothes.

When forced into nice or fancy situations, he'll trade his ripped jeans for a nice pair of black jeans or dress pants, followed by a white, button up long sleeved shirt. He'll have the color flattened, and although he'll feel a bit old fashioned, he always felt a bit powerful because he always felt he just looked so stinkin' good in it. He is quite aware that he has a large ego, but believes that he has more bite than bark

Personality: Shaun is incredibly competive, though he doesn't always win what he does. It infuriates him, and he'll sulk for a few days before getting over it and working hard again, trying to win the next competition. While Shaun doesn't run around laughing with friends and having a good time, he's really quick to anger and this has led him to many fights and mistakes in the past. Too bad for him, Shaun takes offense to things really easily. Even if its constructive critism, Shaun believes that that person is just talking down on him.

Shaun also gets angry with his parents really easily, especially because they don't approve of him going off to train. However, despite his short temper, Shaun knows of the dire consequences if he shouts at his parents, and thankfully holds his tongue. Because of his patience and holding of the tongue, he was finally allowed to go on his journey with acceptance from his family. Not that it mattered, because all he would have had to do was wait a single year until he was of legal age and simply run away, but Shaun see's this as a bonus. A place to return to...maybe.

History: As said earlier, Shaun is an incredibly competitive person, and what better way to play with his strenghts than go with the most competitive thing of all? Pokemon battling is something Shaun has loved for most of his life, ever since he was young enough to understand. He would constantly watch the town trainers battle, the league champions on television, and even the occasional wild battle wild pokemon have. Shaun's own brother was a pokemon trainer, again to their parent's disapproval. His brother was an amazing battler, going all over the regions, though having never won as champion. The closest he had ever gotten was fifth in the Kanto region.

When Shaun heard the Professor was giving out pokemon, he thanked Mew that he was old enough to go on a pokemon journey and immediately signed up, hoping to start off with a strong pokemon. Shaun knows he'll train hard, but he also knows that he won't capture any weak pokemon. His team will be strong, not filled with the many Caterpie's, Pidgey's, ect. that most beginning trainer's have. His pokemon will be strong, and he will do anything to get to the top.

Starter: Meowth

Sample:

Spoiler:

{Swan}

I Never Asked For This.
    Years
    Kyuu-Chan I give you 24 hours from now to get your sign-up in this thread okay?

If she doesn't make it, or for some reason she might be rejected, then you get the spot Wolfwhispers.

I am glad that people are taking interest ^^

Years
    MY SIGN UP FORM

Full Name: Josephine Rosalea Harris

Birthday: 6/10/1998

Appearance: Her hair resembles autumn leaves – bright red and sort of glossy. It is fairly long. Josephine's hair is cut very little at the back, to above her ears and the fringe is short. She is often seen with her hair in the classic pony-tail style. Her eye colour is hazel and her height is five foot eleven inches. She weighs 85 kilograms (or 187 lbs). Josephine could be described as slightly overweight, but not unfit.

Josephine normally wears her sky-blue miniskirt, with her bright red sleeveless top. She also has multitudes of other sleeveless tops, as well as three-quarter pants in her wardrobe. In addition to this, she wears either her grey, red or purple socks. For this RP, however, the socks she wears will be her grey ones. Her boots are brown.

To protect her eyes from the sun, Josephine wears a pair of black sunglasses.

Personality: Josephine is not a no-nonsense person; though kind and caring, she can be impatient and hyper, too. Due to events that have happened in her life, she is also a bitter cynic, and her sarcastic side shows.

Despite all of that, Josephine has the attribute of leadership. Her caring side reveals itself at that moment, and she is more of a leader than a follower. When she puts forward an idea, it is agreed upon after some consideration from others.

In her spare time, Josephine focuses on writing a book. To her, writing is the only thing worth living for. Not the romance genre, of course… She has many opinions about the horror and thriller genres, some of which one would not want to know about. No, Josephine's appreciation stems from the science fiction and fantasy genres, and will not stop until she finishes. Adding to the problem is Josephine's considerable writing skill; her ability to actually pull others into her expressive writing attracts humans and Pokémon alike.

History: Josephine was born in Pallet Town. She first came into contact with writing during an encounter with her older sister in their garden, who wrote so beautifully that a couple of the local male trainers were entranced after she'd told them.

Josephine's sister, Tara, died in a car crash when Josephine was nine. With her father, Charles, a paraplegic and bound to stay in a wheelchair for the rest of his life, it was up to Fiona, her mother, to rake in the money. Her older brother had defected from the life of a trainer, so Fiona and Charles disowned him. Her younger, nearly ten-year-old sister, Natalie, and herself were the only Harris children left.

Josephine began her journey at the age of fourteen, four years after she was supposed to, in the region of Sinnoh.

RP Sample:

Spoiler:

Starter: Meowth

I also have a question, Lugia-a. If I am accepted, where do I start?

Last edited:

{Swan}

I Never Asked For This.
    Years
    Kyuu-Chan - I'm sorry, but I have to think of the good of the roleplay, and I think that Wolfwhispers' character is the better one to go for in this case.

Wolfwhispers, you are accepted, please answer to my Vm or PM me, whichever one you want, about what Pokemon you'd want, and if you would prefer to start at Chapter 9 or 11. It'll be a but of a catchup, but I'll add a trade and an egg for you.

And oh no! They are hatching!
    Craaap.

EDIT: Oh screw the fancy eggs! I'm gonna do this differently, those of you who want to keep their pokemon /really/ bad, say so, but for the rest, I'll will newly randomize it, not that I can do so with the whole dex.

rockman0

I still claim Luxray!
    Years
    LUgia: Thx for the compliment. Also, my Internet was shut off on me for a while, alas, I could not get any posts up. Seems something is working against me. lol. I'll have two up, hopefully in the next two days, if that's okay.

{Swan}

I Never Asked For This.
    Years
    Rockman, you're asking me if it's okay for you to post? xD Anyway, any opinions about the new random egg thing, because the old eggs were hatching?

And Charzeon, I guess that's a good thing then, hope you're lucky!

Broadway

Find your wings.
    Years
    I love the new random eggs--I love stuff that I don't know what's inside, lol, even more than if it was the egg of some perfect pokemon that I love.

I realize we can still trade/store whatever we get, so I'm just looking forward to it hatching :D

I hope Mackie doesn't ever meet Shaun and the psycho Meowth (luckily we don't have that kind of RP).

rockman0

I still claim Luxray!
    Years
    Actually, I'm kind of confused. I remember seeing different eggs than the ones we had before. And a random egg is cool. It adds more excitement anticipating what Pokemon you're going to get.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back