• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The New League: OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.

drunk ¬_¬

Koga Bunshin no Jutsu!
Years
  • i will, i'll probably have the first one up today (hopefully) since my math midterm is today, and i haven't been able to write it at all
    then i'll have the second one up in the weekend (probably sunday)

Years
  • Holy jeez, I'm at school for a few hours and there's 21 posts here XD I'll most likely post tonight (later late) seeing as I have driver's ed and my 'rents are doing stuff for my birthday =D

Strikit

Procrastinator Extraordinaire
    Years
  • I'm most certainly going for a second post, it's in the making right now. In it we discover the difference between ignorance and true dislike. Because really, people. Caterpie evolves into Butterfree. Butterfree learns Sunny Day, Solar Beam, Giga Drain, and Psychic. Do better than that.

EDIT: Made my post. It made me sad to write. Poor little Caterpie. It's driving me crazy calling her an it, I usually apply gender. But I figure since Ethan doesn't know it's a girl I can't either.

Last edited:

Koroc

Just smile and wave.
    Years
    • Seen Aug 19, 2011
    I plan on making a second post. Just have to type it.

Strikit

Years
  • Card2.png

Ethan's trainer card update.

Broadway

Find your wings.
    Years
  • Yanma with an egg move, wowee! Pursuit? Or maybe Silver Wind? If that's too much oomph, I'll take Whirlwind, it still kinda suits her. (Do I get to pick? Don't wanna step on toes!)

New card:
    Mackiecard2.png

And omg, now I have to think of two names. I'm really as bad at this as Mackie.

{Swan}

I Never Asked For This.
    Years
  • I'd already decided on Silver Wind xD But it's good that you wanted it too lmao
    I actually pick it myself, but I still gave you a good one anyway. I liked the detail in your post, and the whole Bidoof thing. Most roleplayers don't bother with any kind of Pokemon than the one that's the star of their post, but you toyed with your surroundings, and I liked it. Award is an Egg Move.

Haha, I know what you mean about the whole naming thing, I always take hours thinking of names for my characters xD Although for Pokemon I usually get a theme for it that I name all of them. Like Harry Potter character lmao.

Everything is updated btw, and expect a new chapter this weekend!

Broadway

Find your wings.
    Years
  • Silver Wind is the prettiest-sounding move, I think. /random.

Woo, new chapter! I'm gonna try to get a second post in before then, if I can think of something I like. More "Mackie's naming difficulties" are likely to feature.

Question--for healing up our pokemon, do we have to wait for the next town? Or can we find berries or just rest or..? Like if we camp overnight?

Koroc

Just smile and wave.
    Years
    • Seen Aug 19, 2011
    kennytrainercard.png

Code:
     http://img5.imageshack.us/img5/1429/kennytrainercard.png

Here is my updated trainercard.

Expect a long post dont know why I did such a short one last time.

Strikit

Years
  • Charzeon, it's perfectly alright with me what you've done with Caterpie. I just need to wait until the next chapter is opened, because I've already posted twice in this one.

{Swan}

I Never Asked For This.
    Years
  • Broadway, I've nothing against picking up berries for quick healing, and you can buy potions at the next market.
    Silver Wind does sound quite pretty doesn't it?

Koroc: Sweet! I'll have something to look forward to, thanks for the card, I'll edit it in after I've graded the new posts.

Charzeon, too, thanks for the card :D

And Strikit and Charzeon, I haven't read the posts yet, but I'm guess Charzeon found the poor little bug. Anyway just wanted to say that if you wanted to co-post, to please make the post over msn, or pm and then both post your versions instead of posting on the thread back and forth.
    Just saying, because back and forth posting of small post is one of my pet peeves ^^;;

Broadway

Find your wings.
    Years
  • I have to say, this RP is making me want to use my (very inadequate) arteest abilities to draw Mackie and co. If it turns out half decent, maybe I'll be brave enough to show everyone my little overall'd farmboy and his girls.

Strikit

Years
  • I've actually got a drawing of Ethan and his unloved Caterpie. I did it last night. I just need to get it up on the net.

As for how Charzeon and I will be doing this, I'll take it up with her. We won't be making four hundred posts back and forth, though. In an RP this large it'd be madness.

I basically expect Ethan to hear Caterpie crying out, turn back for it, maybe battle to get it back with his low HP Rattata. Just, in more detail.

{Swan}

I Never Asked For This.
    Years
  • Broadway, please do! I'm very curious to see your rendition of the farmboy and his girls xD

Strikit, you really do need to get it up, because I want to see it now =)
    Anyway, it would be madness xD Ive found that it's easiest and quickest over msn, but that's just me.
    Sounds good, go for it.

Strikit

Years
  • Alright. I warn you, as eager as I am to get it all going, I have to go to work in two hours and won't be home until nine central US time. So as much as I'll try, I make no guarantees.

{Swan}

I Never Asked For This.
    Years
  • New chapter is up people, one post only, so we should zip through this one quite fast.

Bet some of you wished you listened to me and got a Rattata right? xD

Basically it's a chapter where you get the opportunity to get yourself a spiffy move or spiffier Pokemon, and my attempt to keep things interesting even though it's a gymless city.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back