• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The [NEW] Leave/Absence Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

BerserkPaladin

Has Left For GOOD
    Years
    • Seen Jul 24, 2008
    You all probably don't know me. I'm as you can clearly see is BerserkPaladin. I came here to try and chat to new people... Learn how to hack, and show off some of my work. but things haven't been going perfectly lately , not because of people critiquing about my so called "Graphics", because of personal reasons.

I might look around the community to see whats happening, but i rarely go on as it is.

Well... this is a "Good-Bye".

Years
    Hey, BerserkPaladin, I doubt people know you well because you haven't been posting much or Online for long. If you was to spend a free day on the PC, chances are, you'll get noticed. Especially if you send out some of your Hacking. People just want to know you more. You're 'Sticking to the Shadows' as some people say and not telling people who you are. If you did that, you'd probably have a group of people helping you with your Hack.

ℜªℳ

RAM Corporation |\/| ][ |\/|
    Years
    • Seen May 11, 2016
    Well I'm not one for quitting so this isn't a good bye to PC as although I like being a shadow and don't get noticed a lot (2 many ppl 4 that any how). This is just a C u l8r to PC meaning I'm going to be on less and less because now that I have a life I have to worry about real problems. So I'm going from 13 year old hacker to 14 year old programmer on/off and co-engineer!

Years
    Whoa Whoa Whoa Whoa Whoa!
    You can't just leave because someone gave you a 1! So what if that Person doesn't like your thread! That doesn't mean you have to leave. It's A Trick! It was an attempt to end your Thread but the way yopur acting, it's ending your time at PC. You can't let that happen! If you must, report them to a Mod or something.

Second, was it the Thread with the Drifloon Walkthrough?

:t152:

Obi-Wan Jerkobi

Great Party!
    Years
    Im back after not logging in for 3 MONTHS! Sry people, was at my tech forums (Of which I racked up 2,346 posts, up from 700), I am back and will check posts a bit more often and maybe even reply! :P

The Real AAA

Guess who's back!
    Years
    THE REAL AAA IS BACK!

Haven't post anything for months!!!
    I guess it's time for The Real AAA to make a comeback!!!
    so how u all doing?

Adrian Johnson

The God Of Suicune
    Years
    Wow, I have just got a message that I have been like vanished from this forum for awhile because I've been a little upset on here so I'll be gone from this site so bye, if I am really gone.

Scytheteen

What is mine is yours
    Years
    • NY
    • Seen Jan 29, 2014
    I forbid thee to go on vacation, Oni Raichu. You must stay on here so we can laugh at PokeCosmo's n00bness behind the backs.

...bye doode

Years
    • Seen Sep 12, 2012
    Alright, this time I'm leaving... I came back after a week of announcing my last leave in the prospects of gaining a batonnage darkrai. Can you believe that I actually received one?-and that's why I'm back off. Well seeya everyone. I'll be back a few times to check my PMs once in awhile. Farewell...

Xairmo

G-String Grandmas, tonight on Sick, Sad World
    Years
    I didnt know you Ninshark, but good-bye all the same. Best of luck to you ^.^

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back