• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The [NEW] Leave/Absence Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sorano

幸福☆
Years
  • LEAVE/ABSENCE THREAD
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I've been meaning to do this for a while now, but it kept slipping my mind. >: Well anyway, our old one was getting way too old and stuff (it was made in 2005. Holy cow. :'D) so.. yeah.

Just a reminder, Welcome Back threads are allowed as long as you have been away for at least a month. Leaving threads are not allowed. If you are leaving and wish to leave a message to your friends or anything of the sort, feel free to post it here as long as it isn't anything crude. This thread is also if you are going to be away for a while.

Please don't forget to follow the Pokémon Community Rules and of course, the New Users/Welcome Rules as well.

Last edited:

Cartmic

Hi there, it's been awhile.
    Years
  • I am having to leave due to some personal matters.

I do not know when I will be back, if ever.

Its been great being here.

Cartmic.

TGLucario V

Resident Queen Fan
    Years
  • well, its been fun, but i've not felt at home here, might be cos its too big for my liking

i'll be off now, but i'll try & spread the word of PC (no, not policital correctness) :D

you can catch me on AIM/Y!M/MSN most of the time i'm online

so, as leave's may go, cya

Alex

what will it be next?
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2022
    Okay, well, I'm done with PC. I've tried leaving a few times, but seriously, I've got enough reasons to leave PC now.

The thing is, this place has gone horribly wrong. When I joined, it was nice and chill, pretty relax. I liked it that way. There were no overwhelming spammers, or at least none that I knew about. I started out as a ROMHack freak, just like some of you at PC, but I ventured into the MCGs. Once late April came around, PC got hit hard. You WiFi noobs are too much to handle, and you just don't give a crap. But, of course, I didn't care about noobs too much until Mid September when I got promoted to moderator. Haha, gotta love the staff life, huh? Wrong. You MCG noobs are a massive pain the ass that I cannot stand. You take everything way too personally. You guys make me sick, and I hate you all just as much as you hate me.

The reason I'm leaving PC is because I hate it, yes, but also because I am hated. I have friends, but ever since I got promoted to staff, people have started hating me just because I'm part of the staff. The only thing worse than being staff, is being active at PC as an ex-staff. Since I've been demoted, I can't bring myself to be active around here anymore.

I seriously don't feel like typing all that mushy crap up, because all my friends know I love them and won't forget them. As for you noobs, I want to forget all about your damn existence.

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
  • Okay, well, I'm done with PC. I've tried leaving a few times, but seriously, I've got enough reasons to leave PC now.

The thing is, this place has gone horribly wrong. When I joined, it was nice and chill, pretty relax. I liked it that way. There were no overwhelming spammers, or at least none that I knew about. I started out as a ROMHack freak, just like some of you at PC, but I ventured into the MCGs. Once late April came around, PC got hit hard. You WiFi noobs are too much to handle, and you just don't give a crap. But, of course, I didn't care about noobs too much until Mid September when I got promoted to moderator. Haha, gotta love the staff life, huh? Wrong. You MCG noobs are a massive pain the ass that I cannot stand. You take everything way too personally. You guys make me sick, and I hate you all just as much as you hate me.

The reason I'm leaving PC is because I hate it, yes, but also because I am hated. I have friends, but ever since I got promoted to staff, people have started hating me just because I'm part of the staff. The only thing worse than being staff, is being active at PC as an ex-staff. Since I've been demoted, I can't bring myself to be active around here anymore.

I seriously don't feel like typing all that mushy crap up, because all my friends know I love them and won't forget them. As for you noobs, I want to forget all about your damn existence.

Kiss me, Marz. Like you used to. ;___;

EDIT: So this isn't spam, I'll miss you, bff numba 3.

The Infinite Devil Machine

Obvious, with hindsight
    Years
    • Seen Mar 23, 2020
    Well, recently my grades have been slumping and being preoccupied with my online activities is one of the reasons. I've got to buckle down and work, so I might not come on a lot for a time, until I'm at a comfortable pace again. I'll try to squeeze some time in for PC, but you know, studying comes first. >_<

@Mayz: Wow, angst, eh? xD

Anti

return of the king
    Years
  • Okay, well, I'm done with PC. I've tried leaving a few times, but seriously, I've got enough reasons to leave PC now.

You know as much as this will probably tick off a few people I'm going to have to agree with you. At one forum there was a "Hate Deimos" fanclub so I can honestly say that even if you were the worst staff member in the world they were no better.

Really I never got to know you or make any judgment on you at all but it really sucks to see you go down like this. It sucks to see anybody go down this way.

Either way I don't blame you and just say good luck...eh...doing whatever. Seriously I know it's no fun to be ganged up on and I just hope that it doesn't happen again to you.

Seriously I've read through stuff people have said about you and it's really unfair. But eh, you seemed like a good enough member to me and you should take pride in that at least, no matter what people say.

Years
    • MA
    • Seen Jul 26, 2008
    You know as much as this will probably tick off a few people I'm going to have to agree with you. At one forum there was a "Hate Deimos" fanclub so I can honestly say that even if you were the worst staff member in the world they were no better.

Oh, he knows that, dude..we all did. We actually made plans to go spam it up one night..actually, i was the only person who had made an account there, and I was about to do it, but then I realized that I y'know..have a life ._.

Anyways Marz, I'll miss you, bro, you know that..i completely agree with everything you just said, and if I had been in your place, i wouldn't have even been able to put up with all the teen angst for as long as you did.

"I'M SO ALONE AND MY LIFE SUCKS SO I'M GONNA GO POST IN A POKEMON FORUM ABOUT HOW I LIKE TO CUT MYSELF AND LISTEN TO MCR"

I've seen all the shit you have to go through, dude. I know it sucks, and I completely understand why you're leaving, I'm just happy that you'll still be on MSN after yesterday when we both attempted to leave completely..and both signed on again 3 hours later xD

You were the first person I really knew here, and you're probably one of the closest friends I have..online, or offline. It's been fun, dude, and I'll miss the hell out of you..except not really because I think you might even be on MSN right now ._.

Later Bro.

@Mayz: Wow, angst, eh? xD

STFU.

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
    Years
  • Sadly, he isn't talking about that forum... but about another one.

Oh, when I ended my noobish stage, I saw Marz as an idol. He was funny and popular. And I'm sad of being that many people are happy to see him leaving. I can't understand it yet.

Well, if you were going to stay here without being happy, I think that your decission has been the best. Good luck on whatever you do.

Shiny

content creator on twitch
    Years
  • It's that time people ^^
    I'm leaving coz of afew people, it might seem stupid but gawg how can people turn on their friends like that, besides I hate Abby, shes an attention seeker.

Wow angry much ^^

BurstX

Some old fart
    Years
  • It's that time people ^^
    I'm leaving coz of afew people, it might seem stupid but gawg how can people turn on their friends like that, besides I hate Abby, shes an attention seeker.

Wow angry much ^^

...no please dont leave clavy...please dont go...

.Aero

Tell Me I'm A Screwed Up Mess
    Years
  • Forgot to do this yesterday. That really shows how far I'm drifting.

My interest in pokemon has been declining greatly and thus I have decided to take a break from PC. I used to have an addiction to this place along with pokemon, but after a while it gets somewhat old and boring. New people are becoming my friends, and I really have made some friends that I will probably remember for a long time to come. Now my goodbyes and such.

Ichi-chan - I really don't have to say much since we can still talk all the time, but I feel like I should say something (not much but I still will talk to you). First off, you're a really great pair to have. When we first paired up, I had no idea we had so much in common. Naruto was what brought us together and I hope that we both stick with it. ^^ Good luck with Escapade and Phoelion too!

Ooka - Not only a great battler, but a great friend. Your knowledge when it comes to both pokemon and most things related to computers is amazing. Your generosity to help me with a team is extremely kind of you. Each one of the pokemon you gave me helped me in some way. When I used that curselax to sweep an entire Eevee team, it just made my day and somewhat sparked my interest in pokemon again. Sadly it didn't last very long and now I'm moving on. Thanks for being such a great friend and I feel I can trust you with my real AIM screen name. I hope to keep in touch with you.

Shuri - You probably won't see this, but you're one of the four homies! We gotta have each others' backs and you were a really great friend. I probably pissed you off the first day I met you, being a Naruto n00b and all. I had no idea what fillers were, how to read scans. You opened my eyes to all of this Naruto world that I never knew existed. I remember the day you just left abruptly and I was feeling like crap all day. I grew up a lot since...what...September? xD

Star - Another homie that probably won't ever see this. You were the second to last to leave. Ichi-chan is still around, but you left after Shuri. The Chatango boxes bring back so many memories it's not even funny. xD It was great to have you around and you gave me a sense of peace believe it or not. I hope you're doing fine right now. ^^ I'll keep you in my prayers.

Nightofshadow - The original "Clan" leader. You were an awesome leader who kept everything organized and simple. I don't have much to say, but that's because we hardly ever talked. I just want to say thanks for starting up the "Clan".

Okami - Taking up a position as big as the "Clan" leader is a big responsibility. I respect your courage to don the position and I admire your neatness and organization skills. You're very kind to everyone in the "Clan" and can provide for them. Good luck in the war. ^^

Legend of Zelda Fan Club Members – Sorry to clump you all into one group instead of not giving each of you separate spots, but I forgot to do this yesterday and I'm in somewhat of a rush. (9 minutes till my bed time. xD) Well first off I'd like to say, thanks for being so loyal to the club. I'm going to miss you all and I hope Dara does a great job of taking care of the club while I'm gone. I expect and update once I get back. xD

"Clan" Members – You all are awesome battlers and one of the reasons I keep coming back to PC. But those were the days that I was really into the game itself, sometimes just helping kept me happy. ^^ I really hope when I return I can retake my job as a recruiter, but if I'm not allowed to, that'll be fine because I know I'd deserve that. I'm going to miss you. ^^

I plan on returning around late March early April. Goodbye until then everyone. ^^

And Staff members, good luck and keep PC as wonderful as it is now! Good luck and Goodbye to everyone!

~desu Saba~

Ooka

[font=Maven Pro][color=#A75EE2]Cosmic[/color][/fon
    Years
  • Forgot to do this yesterday. That really shows how far I'm drifting.

My interest in pokemon has been declining greatly and thus I have decided to take a break from PC. I used to have an addiction to this place along with pokemon, but after a while it gets somewhat old and boring. New people are becoming my friends, and I really have made some friends that I will probably remember for a long time to come. Now my goodbyes and such.

Ichi-chan - I really don't have to say much since we can still talk all the time, but I feel like I should say something (not much but I still will talk to you). First off, you're a really great pair to have. When we first paired up, I had no idea we had so much in common. Naruto was what brought us together and I hope that we both stick with it. ^^ Good luck with Escapade and Phoelion too!

Ooka - Not only a great battler, but a great friend. Your knowledge when it comes to both pokemon and most things related to computers is amazing. Your generosity to help me with a team is extremely kind of you. Each one of the pokemon you gave me helped me in some way. When I used that curselax to sweep an entire Eevee team, it just made my day and somewhat sparked my interest in pokemon again. Sadly it didn't last very long and now I'm moving on. Thanks for being such a great friend and I feel I can trust you with my real AIM screen name. I hope to keep in touch with you.

Shuri - You probably won't see this, but you're one of the four homies! We gotta have each others' backs and you were a really great friend. I probably pissed you off the first day I met you, being a Naruto n00b and all. I had no idea what fillers were, how to read scans. You opened my eyes to all of this Naruto world that I never knew existed. I remember the day you just left abruptly and I was feeling like crap all day. I grew up a lot since...what...September? xD

Star - Another homie that probably won't ever see this. You were the second to last to leave. Ichi-chan is still around, but you left after Shuri. The Chatango boxes bring back so many memories it's not even funny. xD It was great to have you around and you gave me a sense of peace believe it or not. I hope you're doing fine right now. ^^ I'll keep you in my prayers.

Nightofshadow - The original "Clan" leader. You were an awesome leader who kept everything organized and simple. I don't have much to say, but that's because we hardly ever talked. I just want to say thanks for starting up the "Clan".

Okami - Taking up a position as big as the "Clan" leader is a big responsibility. I respect your courage to don the position and I admire your neatness and organization skills. You're very kind to everyone in the "Clan" and can provide for them. Good luck in the war. ^^

Legend of Zelda Fan Club Members – Sorry to clump you all into one group instead of not giving each of you separate spots, but I forgot to do this yesterday and I'm in somewhat of a rush. (9 minutes till my bed time. xD) Well first off I'd like to say, thanks for being so loyal to the club. I'm going to miss you all and I hope Dara does a great job of taking care of the club while I'm gone. I expect and update once I get back. xD

"Clan" Members – You all are awesome battlers and one of the reasons I keep coming back to PC. But those were the days that I was really into the game itself, sometimes just helping kept me happy. ^^ I really hope when I return I can retake my job as a recruiter, but if I'm not allowed to, that'll be fine because I know I'd deserve that. I'm going to miss you. ^^

I plan on returning around late March early April. Goodbye until then everyone. ^^

And Staff members, good luck and keep PC as wonderful as it is now! Good luck and Goodbye to everyone!

~desu Saba~

Unfortunatly I knew this was coming, mainly because you told me. You can always contact me uner my Yahoo address, I always get on that thing. See ya when you get back.

Percy Thrillington

The Mad Hatter
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    See you, Deimos. I know we didn't ever talk, but you're a groove dog.

Oh, Anti and MurderFace, if I realised that thread existed, I would've locked it straight away, so, it's partly my fault that it did what it did.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back