• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The [NEW] New Users Hangout

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deej

I am the one; Destroyatron
    Years
    Hey everyone, I've been hanging around here for a couple days and figured I should introduce myself rather than just being the guy hanging out in the shadows of the trade forum... nothing suspicious about that.

Well I look forward to pokemon related discussions, I actually just picked the game back up, I've been playing on and off for the past 10 years so it's almost second nature to me now.

PEACE

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
    Welcome to the PokéCommunity Forums everyone! Have a good time. ;D

Ausaudriel, what is the difference between a Moderator and a Super Moderator?

I know you asked him, but the difference between a Moderator and a Super Moderator is a Moderator looks after certain sections of PC. An example would be... before Audy was a super moderator, he was moderator of New Users / Welcome and Other Voting Polls sections. Now that Audy was promoted to Super Moderator, he looks after all the sections of PC.

For more information on the positions, click here.

Last edited:

Cid

Years
    Welcome to PC, everyone! Whew, a lot of new users!

Anyway, I'm sure you're having fun already in here while you're getting to meet a lot of other new users... (I'm somewhat new too!) A great place to have a lot of friends!

Also, before I forget, be sure to read the rules! Have a nice stay everyone!!!

~Eni

Binary

え?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2014
    Hey welcome to the forums everyone, and welcome DJ.
    Hopefully, you'll all read the rules and have some fun! If you need anything, pm me your local friend XD

ShinyBlueKirlia

Ralts breeder and coordinator
    Years
    Hiya! I'm new here, and obviously a Ralts/Kirlia/Gallade/Gardevoir fan. XD

I'm a Pokemon Coordinator when it comes to DP, and a master at the Dancing section!

And I'm having trouble introducing myself! :D

Umm, I collect Ralts and it's evolutions, I draw and sing, and umm...Draw. :B

OH! And I don't flame people. XD

And, umm, I hope I have fun and meet some other Coordinators. :3

Years
    HAHA! You don't have to give a Life Story, just settle down. All we want to know is your Hobbies, Favourite Pokémon, Nature (Your Personality in Person), that sort of thing! This is what I put about me:
    https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=120357
    The Thread's Long Dead now but that's roughly all we should know. Not if you Bash/Flame People or not. We learn that overtime. But Basically, Greetings to you and I hope to run into you around the Forum.

:t152:

delongbi

I C U
    Years
    Hello, I've been a member over a month, but I didn't know there was a thread to say I'm new or ask newbie questions until now. Anyway... is there a way to attatch pictures to a reply?

borax12

gosh! i forgot my line
    Years
    hi

:)yes delongbi there's a way to add pictures too and the way i know is to first get a photo sahring account like that of https://www.photobucket.com and then upload your pics you want to add in the form of img code or even you could directly add the url of the image you want to add from the reply dashboesrd by cliking on the little yellow icon near the hyperlink button(the earth kinf of icon).so hope i helped you and yes welcome aboard to the forum and i hope we could run into each other someday(in the forum!!!)and become friends and yesy if you have any other queries to ask feel free to pm me.welcome once again

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back