• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The [NEW] New Users Hangout

Status
Not open for further replies.

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
    Hehe Marks. ;P

Anyway, a grand welcome to all the new users! Have any questions don't be afraid to message me and I'll help out what I can. Have a great stay here at PC, everyone! :D

Poundflaf Pokemon Master

Poundflaf is the MASTER!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 8, 2008
    Hi everyone! I have a lot to say, so listen! You can just call me poundflaf. My favorite pokemon is not known yet. My favorite site: here! XO I love pokemon. I need help making a game called Pokemon Purple (game data to be said). I want data on this site and the tricks and turns and twolos (my own word meaning "events").

JKLAZ

FireHeart and Kale are Awesome
    Years
    Hey wassup im new. I have the same user on Serebii.net forums but im not on there much
    =
    Im getting used to the talk and abreviations around here but so far im good.

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
    Hey wassup im new. I have the same user on Serebii.net forums but im not on there much
    =
    Im getting used to the talk and abreviations around here but so far im good.

Actually, your better off using good grammer. ;D However, PC has an excellent & friendly atmosphere, so no real worries.

Welcome to PC, JKLAZ and poundflaf!

☆Stardust☆

Your best friend
    Years
    I had no idea older members could post here:/
    In that case...
    Welcome, NEWBIES!!!

If you need any help, just let me know and I may help you!
    Or if you just want a friend *stardust needs friends*
    PM me anytime!

*gives out tasty sugar cookies*

HyenaHaze

You liek me more than mudkipz.
    Years
    I'm also a newbie...joined like 5 minutes ago. And....LUCKY STAR!! *glomps* Timotei, timotei....

Ahem. Regaining composure now.

gecko.jsc

Super-lizard-geek-thing
    Years
    Greetings!

I'm Gecko (It's not my real name - just my online name)

I signed up about a week ago, but this is my first post. I've been playing Pokémon Shiny Gold by Zel so much that I haven't really had an ideal moment to post. I'm a 12 year old British computer geek and I'm glad I've managed to find a child-friendly Pokémon forum. I'm currently making my own hack called Pokémon Starlight Version, but I am still a beginner when it comes to hacking and I've got a lot to learn - I only just worked out how to use ScriptED. I hope to do many more things in the future though.

delongbi

I C U
    Years
    Hello everyone! And welcome!

To answer Andre's question:

A shiny is a different colored Pokemon you can catch in 2nd, 3rd, and 4th generation of the Pokemon gameboy/DS games. They are really really rare, but a lot of people collect them. Any type of Pokemon can be shiny, and you can tell it is shiny if it has a different color than normal and kind of glitters.

fair player

old gamer
    Years
    first post

hi im new and im learning how to use a Forum long time watcher/player check serebii net its cool

can someone help me with how to download music for free movie ten is what i want

Cid

Years
    @fair player
    I don't think you can find much free music in the net, but good luck on finding what you want!

@Everyone
    I hope everyone will have fun here in PC! Welcome everyone!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back