• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The *new* Prism League Discussion & Questions thread

rob_thijs

Trick Room Master
Years
  • 1st Post HYPE!

So I just check the list in the old thread and I noticed there were a lot of players who still signed up but haven't seen in the league.

It's about these members:
    Rabinov - Showdown Division - Landorus, Thundurus, Venusaur, Mew, Heatran, Azumarill

Charcoal Embers - 3DS Division - Swampert, Togekiss, Sableye, Metagross, Umbreon, Charizard
    Moss Badge, Solitary Badge, Mind Badge

gio7sm - Showdown Division - Hydreigon, Metagross, Clefable, Landorus-Therian, Raikou, Keldeo

rob_thijs - 3DS Division - Gallade, Crobat, Slowking, Raikou, Ferrothorn and Sylveon
    Oblivion Badge, Moss Badge, Waxwing Badge, Solitary Badge, Mystic Badge, Chill Badge
    Contrast Symbol, Aqueduct Symbol, Flashlight Symbol

ScraggyTrainer - 3DS Division - Slowbro, Breloom, Scizor, Garchomp, Heatran, Mandibuzz
    Mind Badge, Oblivion Badge, Moss Badge, Chill Badge, Solitary Badge,

Xairmo - 3DS Division - Landorus-T, Gothitelle, Rotom-W, Heatran, Togekiss, Scizor
    Waxwing Badge, Moss Badge,

Nah - Showdown Division - Gyarados, Gengar, Diggersby tho, Sylveon, Talonflame, Latios
    Enigma Badge, Brawn Badge, Hydrosect Badge, Infect Badge, Hemlock Fury Badge
    3DS Division - Vivillon, Kyurem, Excadrill, Keldeo-Resolute, Gardevoir, Darmanitan
    Solitary Badge, Oblivion Badge, Mystic Badge, Chill Badge, Mind Badge, Moss Badge
    Contrast Symbol, Aqueduct Symbol, Flashlight Symbol

Raydeon - 3DS Division - Gardevoir, Lucario, Zoroark, Metagross, Salamence and Gallade

Cayo - Showdown Division - Garchomp, Ferrothorn, Kyurem-Black, Rotom-Wash, Clefable, Metagross

eros - Showdown Division -Heatran, Suicune, Roserade, Hitmonchan, Sableye, Gardevoir
    Enigma Badge, Hydrosect Badge, Infect Badge,
    3DS Division - Whimsicott, Umbreon, Gallade (Gardevoir on X/Y), Heatran, Dugtrio, Crobat
    Waxwing Badge

Gligar - 3DS Division - Raikou, Steelix, Torterra, Garchomp, Zoroark, Florges

static - Showdown Division - Breloom, Gardevoir, Heatran, Azumarril, Landorus-Therian, Latias
    Hydrosect Badge, Infect Badge, Hemlock Fury Badge, Permafrost Badge, Enigma Badge, Brawn Badge
    Espiron Symbol, Igneous Symbol, Eminence Symbol,

Ingosmex - Showdown Division - Suicune, Gothitelle, Ferrothorn, Gliscor, Talonflame, Latios
    Infect Badge, Hydrosect Badge, Hemlock Fury Badge, Brawn Badge, Permafrost Badge, Enigma Badge
    Eminence Symbol, Igneous Symbol,

Polar Spectrum - 3DS Division - Bisharp, Medicham, Slowbro, Zebstrika, Hydreigon, Sudowoodo

TGM - 3DS Division - Volcarona, Tyrantrum, Espeon, Milotic, Banette, and Torterra
    Chill Badge, Waxwing Badge, Moss Badge, Solitary Badge, Oblivion Badge, Mystic Badge
    Terragon Symbol, Aqueduct Symbol,

Krystia - Showdown Division - Gothorita, Azumarilll, Talonflame, Aron, Manectric, Cresselia
    Infect Badge,
    3DS Division - Klefki, Combusken, Charizard, Gardevoir, Metagross, Seismotoad
    Mystic Badge, Chill Badge, Waxwing Badge, Solitary Badge, Engima Badge

Kitsuki - Showdown Division - Talonflame, Excadrill, Gardevoir, Greninja, Chansey, Rotom-W
    Infect Badge, Hydrosect Badge, Enigma Badge

Sharkshocker - 3DS Division - Meowstic, Sigilyph, Medicham, Gardevoir, Slowbro, Malamar
    Solitary Badge

JustJeff - Showdown Division - Landorus, Excadrill, Dragonite, Breloom, Azumarill, Medicham
    Hydrosect Badge, Permafrost Badge, Enigma Badge, Brawn Badge, Hemlock Fury Badge

GreenFlame - 3DS Division - Greninja, Talonflame, Charizard, Wash Rotom, Excadrill, Clefable

Magistrum - Showdown Division - Ferrothorn, Rotom-W, Landorus, Gyarados, Latias, Heatran
    Infect Badge, Hydrosect Badge

Archy - Showdown Division - Excadrill, Scolipede, Kyurem-B, Gardevoir, Greninja, Magnezone
    Enigma Badge, Infect Badge

Professor_Jared - 3DS Division - Tyranitar, Scizor, Clefable, Rotom, Weezing, Charizard
    Chill Badge, Solitary Badge, Oblivion Badge

Doaks - 3DS Division - Emolga, Zoroark, Druddigon, Toxicroak, Gogoat, Banette
    Chill Badge,

ChrisJavier - Showdown Division - Manectric, Gengar, Swampert, Machamp, Gothitelle, Garchomp
    Infect Badge,

I'm going to send those fellow PC members a PM to invite them back in to league to make it more fun for us and for them.

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen yesterday
    Rob that's like the entire current challengers list.....who were you planning to PM?

rob_thijs

Trick Room Master
    Years
  • Rob that's like the entire current challengers list.....who were you planning to PM?

The ones that I haven't seen doing any battles anymore. I will just ask if they still want to participate and encourage them to do so.
    I don't think it's up to date, cause there are to many members on there who I haven't seen, it's nice that have everything up to date.

It really sucks I was to late for my name change, and I was like who the f.. is Nah? But good to see you Zekrom.

skyburial

Orca Hype
    Years
  • Yay Rub Thighs lives on for another year!

Current champ, reporting. And yeah, some of those challenges are alive and kicking. I duked it out with Charcoal and Zekrom most recently. But it wouldn't hurt to message some of those folks.

Years
  • Yay Rub Thighs lives on for another year!

Current champ, reporting. And yeah, some of those challenges are alive and kicking. I duked it out with Charcoal and Zekrom most recently. But it wouldn't hurt to message some of those folks.

I was mentioned. What did I miss? XD

rob_thijs

Trick Room Master
    Years
  • Well Sharkshocker hasn't been online since August last year, Doaks has not been around since December and GreenFlame doesn't even excist anymore. So I think the list need some updates.

Years
  • Well Sharkshocker hasn't been online since August last year, Doaks has not been around since December and GreenFlame doesn't even excist anymore. So I think the list need some updates.

I'd say that if they haven't been on for a year or more, they should be taken off the list. And if they really want to come back, they can just try again. It's like with gym leaders how if they don't respond for 2 weeks something has to be done.

AdamEternal

Vanished, poof, gone!
    Years
  • Well, it's been a ride. I guess I'll say hello to you guys later. I'll subscribe to this new thread for when I do come by. And Zekrom, Polar, I was just the concept guy, I barely did anything. Don't forget that you guys brought it to life.

Good luck!

Polar Spectrum

I'm still here; watching. Waiting.
    Years
  • There we are, subscribed. If anyone feels ambitious, it may be to our benefit to PM most or some of the participants of the old thread to alert them this new one exists.

Goddam my computer is fucking up, it can't even keep up with typing in this text window.

ANYWHO. Yay. New thread.

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen yesterday
    K so.....Charcoal has beaten the 3DS division now. What're we doing about the champ spot?

I'ma go update the challenge OP and throw an emblem at him now

rob_thijs

Trick Room Master
    Years
  • Ho Ho, I just noticed there is still a gymleader spot open at the Showdown division. I would be glad to take that spot with Psychic/Electric :) Unless someone else wants to have that spot ofcourse.

skyburial

Orca Hype
    Years
  • K so.....Charcoal has beaten the 3DS division now. What're we doing about the champ spot?

I'ma go update the challenge OP and throw an emblem at him now

You are the most recent Champion :P so what do you want to do?

I look at it like this:

Gym Leader Team | Challenge Team (during Challenge) | Challenge Team (as champion)

cells.png

u no?

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen yesterday
    ^ ~_~

I'm fine with Rob wanting to fill the empty Showdown slot though

Aw, wait, Blueboi wants to leave? =(

skyburial

Orca Hype
    Years
  • ^ ~_~

I'm fine with Rob wanting to fill the empty Showdown slot though

Aw, wait, Blueboi wants to leave? =(

Yeah, we were talking on Skype the other day (real cool app you should check it out), and he was saying how he hasn't won a challenge in the last year and doesn't feel qualified for the position as a result. This all happened because I dropped him a line about wanting to battle for the Chill Badge.

Many sighs were exchanged, and I have already wept, but the ceremony of his passage has yet to come.

Back