• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The New Super Smash Bros. Brawl Thread

sims796

We're A-Comin', Princess!
    Years
    Wait, what are we doing? We shouldn't fight amongst ourselves, we must destroy all non-believers! In which I mean all non Ness believers, who bashed him in Melee. I say Murderface. He hasn't done anything, but still...can we destroy him anyway?

airconditioning

Take it slow, bro.
    Years
    Wait, what are we doing? We shouldn't fight amongst ourselves, we must destroy all non-believers! In which I mean all non Ness believers, who bashed him in Melee. I say Murderface. He hasn't done anything, but still...can we destroy him anyway?

I perform my civic duty by destroying any and all Lucas players I see on Wi-Fi.

Rebellious Treecko

The coolest.
    Years
    I've never played both characters all that much, but I play Ness more than Lucas. I'm just more used to him.

I'd originally say that people hate him because he's a clone, but there aren't any clones anymore. He's just...somewhat similar. Why do you hate him? XD
    (don't bash me)

Dr.Stiles

Word to yer mama >__>
    Years
    I've never played both characters all that much, but I play Ness more than Lucas. I'm just more used to him.

I'd originally say that people hate him because he's a clone, but there aren't any clones anymore. He's just...somewhat similar. Why do you hate him? XD
    (don't bash me)

xD why would I bash you?

I hate him becuase theres this part in the sse where he is being a total wimp and ness has to sacrifice himself to protect lucas.

airconditioning

Take it slow, bro.
    Years
    I hate Lucas for stealing Ness' thunder. Ness finally got a much needed power boost in Brawl, but with the inclusion of Lucas (who is much more noob-friendly), most people didn't seem to notice.

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2013
    I hate Lucas for stealing Ness' thunder. Ness finally got a much needed power boost in Brawl, but with the inclusion of Lucas (who is much more noob-friendly), most people didn't seem to notice.

Agreed. People kinda shunned Ness 'cause they perceived Lucas as "more powerful," when it's actually the opposite.

Ness, in any case, is my favourite character in the entire Super Smash Bros. series, followed by Fox and Captain Falcon~ <3

Dr.Stiles

Word to yer mama >__>
    Years
    Hi everyone ^_^
    I just battled midnight winged and hes awesome
    So like anyone else wanna battle becuase im bored TT_TT
    And I need to train with olimar

airconditioning

Take it slow, bro.
    Years
    Hi everyone ^_^
    I just battled midnight winged and hes awesome
    So like anyone else wanna battle becuase im bored TT_TT
    And I need to train with olimar

I'd like to, but I always get horrible lag in battles- there's always a full second delay in my movements, and I have no idea how to get around this (I use the Nintendo WiFi USB adapter). It could just be my connection (I only have a 25 k/s upload speed), but I sure hope not.

Either way, my FC is 4768 7327 3450 (Florida)

EmpoleMew

Lunatic Lunar Rabbit
    Years
    I hate him becuase theres this part in the sse where he is being a total wimp and ness has to sacrifice himself to protect lucas.

From what I picked up, Lucas was a coward in Mother 3, which would explain him being a wimp. In the case of their moves, I must say that Ness is better than Lucas in almost every way. (The yo-yo is not as powerful as Lucas' PSI smash attacks) However, I prefer Lucas for many reasons. (Mainly the 50% less chance that I'll SD with PK Thunder) Maybe it's just me though. xD

Dr.Stiles

Word to yer mama >__>
    Years
    Oh welll im sorry
    but you know I never played mother 3 since you know it wasnt released in america XDD

gameplay

Beginning Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Aug 1, 2010
    Hey guys I need help on Subspace
    I'm at 99%, and there is a flag at the top right of the Great Maze, the Jungle Save Point.

I can't find the last orange cube or whatever I need to find, so can someone help me?

airconditioning

Take it slow, bro.
    Years
    True. But he lost his mother recently. And his brother.

GAAAAGGGHH WHY DOES EVERYONE SPOIL MOTHER 3 FOR ME. The translation patch for M3 will be done someday, and I'd rather not know every plot twist before I input their names. Seriously, it's enough knowing that
    Spoiler:

Years
    • Seen Apr 20, 2008
    I use them both, and I say ness is deadly but lucas up smash attack is devastating, well if it hits, if not the move lag makes you good as dead.

ness=aerialist
    Lucas=grounded
    At least thats what i expierience when using both. They also make a great team since the characters cover each others flaws. I just recently picked up b-sticking and lemme tell you Lucas pk fire will annoy the hell outta you. >.<

Back