• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The New Users Hangout

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sparkle

Ninetales Rocks :D
    Years
    Um, Hi :] Im Sparkle. I'm new as you can see xD I don't have an avatar or anything yet but i'm going to get that sorted out once i've had a look around :] You could say i'm a competitive battler, although im not very good xD

So yeah. Thats erm, it :]

Years
    • Seen Nov 2, 2012
    hi there......i may be a newbie but i have made a whole load of sprites!

hi.....im new here.......uhhh.....ummmm

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2023
    Hellow (: What ROM hacking program would you recoment for a newbie? :P I have downloaded YAPE 0.9, and it's great, but I want more :P So could any one tell some easy hacking programs?

skater314159

Striving to be wu wei
    Years
    • Seen Jan 6, 2009
    Hi,

I'm new here... I've always enjoyed playing Pokemon - from Red and Yellow to the new DS versions. Right now I'm hardcore into "Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Red Rescue Team" and "Explorers of Time".

I am new to all of this - and I am intrigued by the hacks and such! I can't wait to learn more... I'd like to learn, but I am a TOTAL NEWB when it comes to hacking and cracking Pokestuff.

The reason I came here (besides I love Pokemon) is that at Upokecenter (a site that has a SOS Mail Converter) the mail converter isn't available at this time. Is there ANYWHERE or ANYBODY else that has made another converter? Me and my SO need them, as we are just beginning Time and Darkness, and we've both died and needed rescue once already. All the links I find on the Net link back to that one converter, and it's not up anymore :(

Thanks you guys! This looks like an awsome forum with nice ppl, and I can't wait to make Poke friends here!

Cacttus

Sigh
    Years
    • Seen Jan 3, 2016
    Um, Hi :] Im Sparkle. I'm new as you can see xD I don't have an avatar or anything yet but i'm going to get that sorted out once i've had a look around :] You could say i'm a competitive battler, although im not very good xD

So yeah. Thats erm, it :]
    Hello Sparkle XD

Welcome to PC.

If your still interested in battling you could visit Wifi Battling section.
    hi there......i may be a newbie but i have made a whole load of sprites!

hi.....im new here.......uhhh.....ummmm
    Welcome Espeon = ]

You could check out the Art Gallery section
    Hi, I'm new here, wondering what to do. hm...
    Welcome Sinistrius.

Depending on what your interested in PC has it, check out all the forums.
    Hellow (: What ROM hacking program would you recoment for a newbie? :P I have downloaded YAPE 0.9, and it's great, but I want more :P So could any one tell some easy hacking programs?
    Hi Disguised.

If you check out the Emulation section, asking mods there might give you some idea.
    Hi,

I'm new here... I've always enjoyed playing Pokemon - from Red and Yellow to the new DS versions. Right now I'm hardcore into "Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Red Rescue Team" and "Explorers of Time".

I am new to all of this - and I am intrigued by the hacks and such! I can't wait to learn more... I'd like to learn, but I am a TOTAL NEWB when it comes to hacking and cracking Pokestuff.

The reason I came here (besides I love Pokemon) is that at Upokecenter (a site that has a SOS Mail Converter) the mail converter isn't available at this time. Is there ANYWHERE or ANYBODY else that has made another converter? Me and my SO need them, as we are just beginning Time and Darkness, and we've both died and needed rescue once already. All the links I find on the Net link back to that one converter, and it's not up anymore :(

Thanks you guys! This looks like an awsome forum with nice ppl, and I can't wait to make Poke friends here!

Welcome Skater.

Hope you stay longer, if you still need some help you could check out the Other Pokemon Games and ask for help there.

Sparkle

Years
    Thanks For Welcoming Me Rellyms :]

Um, I have a question, It's going to sound so nooby, But whatever xD
    What's the deal with posting pictures? I heard you have to wait 15 posts, but then how do you actually put a picture in? Becuase im on another forum where you have to upload pictures from Imageshack or Photoshop or something first. Is it like that here?

Cacttus

Sigh
    Years
    • Seen Jan 3, 2016
    Thanks For Welcoming Me Rellyms :]

Um, I have a question, It's going to sound so nooby, But whatever xD
    What's the deal with posting pictures? I heard you have to wait 15 posts, but then how do you actually put a picture in? Becuase im on another forum where you have to upload pictures from Imageshack or Photoshop or something first. Is it like that here?

Your Welcome

Answer: If you click on Post Reply you'll get more options on your posting, Ifyou look you'll see that you can now change the size of your post, color and other stuff.

If you look next to a red X you'll see and envelope and next to that is mountain clicking on that then pasting the http in there you'll get a picture should be
    The New Users Hangout

Years
    • Seen Feb 1, 2009
    Hi, I'm new here. And you can call me TJ. I'm not really new to boards, or forums, but I never really quite seem to get myself off the ground here. I like to roleplay, and I'm pretty decent with it. So does anyone know where the roleplays are? I got a little bit confused looking for them earlier.

And also, how do you make a trainer card? I was looking at some of the Rolplays(I finally found them), and some where requesting trainer cards. Is there a certain way to make them or something?

Last edited:
    Years
    Hi, I'm new here. And you can call me TJ. I'm not really new to boards, or forums, but I never really quite seem to get myself off the ground here. I like to roleplay, and I'm pretty decent with it. So does anyone know where the roleplays are? I got a little bit confused looking for them earlier.

hey TJ welcome to pc,
    i did a quick search for the roleplay tread and was about to post the link but im not allowed yet till i got 15 posts but i think i can guide u there

if u see the main page its the 4th tread under the alternative pokemon discussions

it got different treads with rulles about rp and stuff

i hope i helped u enjoy :)

*edit*

well i saw u found the role play tread u were looking for + sended a pm about the trainerscard (link included)

Last edited:

Sparkle

Years
    Your Welcome

Answer: If you click on Post Reply you'll get more options on your posting, Ifyou look you'll see that you can now change the size of your post, color and other stuff.

If you look next to a red X you'll see and envelope and next to that is mountain clicking on that then pasting the http in there you'll get a picture should be
    The New Users Hangout

Ah right OK. So i'll still have to upload the image first, then get the http and put image tags around it.

Got it. Thanks ^_^

Years
    Another new guy.

Hello, PC members! I'm new to this in more ways than one: I'm new to this site and it's community, as well as being new to this game series. I'm not an idiot, I've already got the basic concept down, but apparently, I can't do all this on my own, both in understanding all the tiny details, and the fact that it helps to have people to trade with, aside from those people who post unreasonable trade offers in the GTS (I don't even know what a Dialga is, but I'm pretty sure a level 100 one of those is too much to ask for a level one of almost anything). Anyway, I won't bore you guys with my ranting on unbalanced trades. Thanks in advance for any help you can bestow on my dense self, hope that I can do something in return for it, and in general wishing good luck on anyone I interact with.

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
    *Interacts with ObliviousONe*

So, you're new to the whole Pokémon franchise, eh? Well then, you certainly have a whole new experience to have! I'm sure you will learn rather quickly how the game's mechanics work and whatnot, not to mention get a few good trades thanks to the Wi-Fi Trade Corner.
    (Oh, and those unbalanced trades are for cloning... but I won't explain that here.)

Have a great time exploring the rest of the forum, my good sir.
    (You'll begin to understand how it works sooner than you think.)

Years
    • Seen Jan 19, 2009
    Hi
    I've had Diamond since it first came out in 2007, but only been playing recently cause of my little cousins. But man does it bring back memories of playing fire red in tournys.
    So im new to this whole Wifi battling thing. Do I need anything special to get on it? Of course I have comcast internet! Anything else needed?
    And am I gonna get thrashed if I take on any of you guys? I don't have any special uber breeded pokemon of doom yet. Is the breeding system diffrent from fire red?
    Oh right now I only have a infernape lv 93, a lucario lv 88, and a luxray lv 84 Im sure in a week I can get them to a hundred, any tips?
    Sorry for all the questions and hello!

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
    Hey there!

Well, as long as you have a high-speed wireless internet connection you should be perfectly able to connect the DS to the internet. It's a relatively simple thing to set up, I'm sure you will have no troubles.

I wouldn't say that you're going to get thrashed. No, PC has members of varying levels when it comes to Wi-Fi battling. When you check out the Wi-Fi Battle Stadium you will see that any member can specify stipulations about the battle they want. When you make a topic, or "thread", over there, just ask for EV-trained Pokémon and whatnot. Don't worry, I'm sure you will find a battle that will suit you just fine.

Welcome to the community, by the way. Hope you enjoy yourself.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back