• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The New Users Hangout

Status
Not open for further replies.

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    anyhoo, i really need to know how to insert custom tiles into advance map. i have seriously looked everywhere and i don't know how to do it. i got as far as saving the tileset but the palette is all messed up. the trees were white with brown grass...

Try asking that question in this thread. ^^

You should get a fairly quick answer, but that whole section of the forum is basically for emulation questions. So it might've already been answered.

Cerese912

I heart pokemon :)
    Years
    Hey Drew. What's the name of the anime in your signature? It look familiar to me but I can't put my finger on it...

Years
    • Seen Mar 29, 2009
    I'm having trouble trying to find someone to make a good avater and banner for my signature showing the character I'm down right obessed with. See my welcome thread for more info one this. Someone said they would, but she can't find many pictures (and somehow she can't put words). So if anyone can do this for me PM me sometime.

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Alright, grab some popcorn, this post is long. xD

@ Zelda - Well, most of the members have a certain area of the forum that like to talk in a lot. So that gives people quite a bit to do. All there is to do is talk on profiles, or post opinions in threads. o-o

@ Gwendolyn - No, there's no way to turn it off.
    It's there because they figure that if you're going to talk in a thread, you should be able to at least type one sentence worth of an opinion. Anything less than 25 characters is considered spam. D:

@ Cerese - It's called 'La Corda D'Oro', but my signature only has images from the first season. xD There's two out now.

@ 10thMovieWonder - There should be an area of the forums where people take theme requests. Someone there should be able to make a pretty cool theme for you, unless the character is from a really rare series.

Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2009
    Umm

It's my first day on this site =p i mainly joned once I discovered the Pokemon ROM hacks...but I have one problem. My VBA doesn't recognize an IPS file (the type of file that th hacked rom is) and I have no idea of what to do.

dtallan

currently hacking pokemon ruby
    Years
    Hi I am maybe nearly 3 months since I have joined and I am trying to hack Pokemon ruby and I have heard of a tool called NEA and I cannot seem to find it so does anybody know where I can download it

Micro SD

HubbaBubba
    Years
    Hey everyone, it's my first day :). I found this site while searching for ROM related stuff. However, I also like Pokemon in general.

Years
    • Seen Dec 7, 2010
    hey everyone can anyone help me with the title editing my entai pic keeps appearing behind the text XD

PikaPikachu

Great White Whale
    Years
    • Seen Oct 30, 2016
    hello everybody! ive been an avid poke fan since the days of red and blue and of course my favorite yellow! however im not a huge fan of the newer ones (anything after gold/silver/crystal)

Years
    • Seen Jun 19, 2010
    Yo

I'm new here, not sure if I like it yet. Nsider2 is kinda boring so I thought I'd hang here for a bit. I may stay.

Cid

Years
    Hey everyone.
    I hope you guys are feeling a lot more comfortable here in PC.

Neuw said:
    It's my first day on this site =p i mainly joned once I discovered the Pokemon ROM hacks...but I have one problem. My VBA doesn't recognize an IPS file (the type of file that th hacked rom is) and I have no idea of what to do.

I think you need a Pokémon ROM and an IPS patcher for that. Try searching in Google.

dtallan said:
    Hi I am maybe nearly 3 months since I have joined and I am trying to hack Pokemon ruby and I have heard of a tool called NEA and I cannot seem to find it so does anybody know where I can download it

If you haven't searched it yet here in PC, try Google. Also, if ever you know what NEA means (if it is an abbreviation), try searching the words instead of the abbreviation. Hope you find it.

doyler94 said:
    hey everyone can anyone help me with the title editing my entai pic keeps appearing behind the text XD

Um, do you mean your signature or your user title?

Dr.Garrison said:
    I'm new here, not sure if I like it yet. Nsider2 is kinda boring so I thought I'd hang here for a bit. I may stay.

Jaitsu said:
    uuuhhh.... hi? im new to this place. anyway, i have played alot of the pokegames, and just started into hack games like liquid crystal and shiny gold

All of us had greenhorns once, so you guys should feel comfortable. :)
    I remember being into ROM hacks when I was really new here.

itachiuchiha said:
    can anyone tell me where to download a G/S remake

If you mean a remake in the form of a ROM hack, how about checking in here?
    If not, I don't believe there is an official G/S remake yet.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back