• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The New Users Hangout

Status
Not open for further replies.

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Small question again, when does that Notice board go away lol

Hahah, it shouldn't take too long. It certainly doesn't stay there, because it went away for me.. actually I hadn't thought about that until just now. >_> Never noticed.

hey does anyone know a great scripting tutorial here ;)

Head over to the ROM Hacking/Emulation area of the forum, and there are a lot of tutorials there, as well as people willing to answer quick questions. I don't know much about ROM hacking myself, so..

FalconJoker

Joking with the Devil
    Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2009
    About EVs

I just have a couple of quick questions about EVs.

1. Do you get EV from trainer (rival, gym leader, team galactic) battles?

2. Is there a way to reset EV if you mess up or want to change it?

3. Do you have a link for casual battling move sets, team ratings, EVs, etc? (not so much an EV question but figured I'd ask anyways =P)

Last edited:

Speed

Skyward
    Years
    I just have a couple of quick questions about EVs.

1. Do you get EV from trainer (rival, gym leader, team galactic) battles?

Yes, I think you do. But it's best to EV train in the wild.

2. Is there a way to reset EV if you mess up or want to change it?

No, I don't think so, unless you save before you battle, then maybe you can change it.

3. Do you have a link for casual battling move sets, team ratings, EVs, etc? (not so much an EV question but figured I'd ask anyways =P)

Sorry, but no, I don't have one. D:

Responses in bold, hope it helps.

AuraGuardianLeader

Aura Guardian
    Years
    What's Up

AuraGuard here! I'm happy to help with any questions you might have to the best of my abilities when it comes to these forums. Just ask. :cool:

Hi i'm new here and i need some help with something. I'm looking for a Pokemon that uses the move Spore but i cant seem to find one. You see i'm trying to teach my Smeargle the move so it's easier to catch Pokemon. So if anyone could help that would be very much appreciated. Thanks.

Shroomish learns Spore, but it will take a lot of paitience because it learns in at level 54! :shocked:

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Dec 13, 2009
    HY i am NEW so i dont know i saw a begging trainer and trainer so can i just ask: Can the game be played online here??

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    HY i am NEW so i dont know i saw a begging trainer and trainer so can i just ask: Can the game be played online here??

Well there is no game here, unless you take a look at the hacks that users have made..

Unless you mean battling people through wifi.

In that case, yes you can do that here.

Years
    • Seen Mar 20, 2010
    I try to search around the threads, but don't have any luck in searching for a finished game from RMXP. does any1 know a good finished one?

BTW, nobody replied in my 1st introduction thread, so i guest nobody likes me here.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back