• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The New Users Hangout

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Jul 14, 2009
    Hi, Im amazingly new and i just wanted to know, how do i get more posts?
    Also, can i make my own thread at any time in any topic?

Adâm1

The Lion's Share
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Mar 2, 2013
    Well, I intend to stay for as long as possible, and hopefully I'll make more friends. I've got 8 friends already, so it just shows what a lovely place this is.

Ayouki Emerald

Leavin'
    Years
  • Well, I intend to stay for as long as possible, and hopefully I'll make more friends. I've got 8 friends already, so it just shows what a lovely place this is.
    Wow, nice choice of words there! Well, I hope you make yourself at home.
    I'm still a week new here, I expected as much from an awesome forum like this one!

Phixum

Little presence of insanity
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Sep 23, 2012
    Well, I intend to stay for as long as possible, and hopefully I'll make more friends. I've got 8 friends already, so it just shows what a lovely place this is.
    I agree with you, Adam.

Eh, I have a test coming in 6 days! >< two tests... I have to prepare very well.
    Being a perfectionist, I feel like an idiot for not having accomplishments similar to Albert Einstein :P I'm dedicating my life for a similarly promising mentality. Hehe

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
  • We hope you do stay with us for quite a while, Adâm! The more the merrier.

Yes, you seem to be doing very well around here, indeed. See, we all said it was easy to make friends around here.
    Would we lie to you? x3

Comparing yourself to Albert Einstein, Phixum? That's a little much, don't you think?

I mean, if you want to reach for the stars then far be it from me to stop you, but trying to reach a level so unimaginably high could cause some disappointments later on in life. Just be you and I'm sure you will go far!
    (Corny little line, but it really is true. ;D)

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
  • Don't feel stupid! There are still some threads I have yet to see and I've been here for a little over three years! xD

Well I'm glad you are enjoying it, Candy Christina!
    It is a pretty large community, but you get used to it's size after sticking around for a while.

I hope you continue to enjoy yourself. :3

Years
    • Seen Dec 13, 2010
    Hello, this is a pretty late introduction from me. I'm CrypticGirl, and I came here looking for Pokemon hacks, and I was impressed with what I've found here. So far I've only played Shiny Gold and Lance Adventures.

I've played a few Fire Emblem hacks as well, and I'm working on my own, which is still in the very early stages.

One question I wanted to ask, I'm very interested in the LeafGreen+ patch made by johnny_profitt. But the patch links only lead to pages with a bunch of gibberish, and no download links. So can anyone help me obtain the patch? The thread is already locked, I've googled for it, but no luck. Thanks in advance.

Shiari Xero

Completely Original
    Years
  • This place is great. I agree, and it is very large. I like it here. I also came here looking for hacks, Like Foullump's Pokemon (old) White.

The community is so nice too....

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
  • Hello, this is a pretty late introduction from me. I'm CrypticGirl, and I came here looking for Pokemon hacks, and I was impressed with what I've found here. So far I've only played Shiny Gold and Lance Adventures.

I've played a few Fire Emblem hacks as well, and I'm working on my own, which is still in the very early stages.

One question I wanted to ask, I'm very interested in the LeafGreen+ patch made by johnny_profitt. But the patch links only lead to pages with a bunch of gibberish, and no download links. So can anyone help me obtain the patch? The thread is already locked, I've googled for it, but no luck. Thanks in advance.

Better a late introduction than none at all, right?

Welcome to the Pokecommunity, CrypticGirl. The ROM Hacking section here is quite extensive, it's no wonder you chose to come here.
    (Shiny Gold is pretty great, but there are quite a few others out there that deserve some recognition too, wouldn't you agree?)

As for your question, I would suggest simply PMing Johnny_Profitt. I checked out the thread and he clearly stated to PM him if you have any questions.
    Simply ask if there is still a patch you can download and patiently wait for a response. ;D

Have a great time around the boards, my dear!

This place is great. I agree, and it is very large. I like it here. I also came here looking for hacks, Like Foullump's Pokemon (old) White.

The community is so nice too....
    Hey there, Xero!
    This place certainly is a bit large, but the larger the community, the better the content. ;D

Well, PC certainly should have enough ROM hacks to keep you busy for a while. Perhaps we will have the pleasure of seeing a project from you one day?

Glad you're enjoying yourself and the community, Xero. My profile is always open if you want a chat. ;D

Shiari Xero

Completely Original
    Years
  • I might take you up on that Hiidoran.

Right now I am veiwing the games to see how they work, learn from the best kind of thing. And your right There are alot of ROM Hacks in here.

The Darkroom

Pretty Dang Snazzy
    Years
  • I've only been here for about a week, and this is without a doubt the nicest group of people on a forum there's ever been. Ever. I love it here. Everyone is so friendly.

Question, though: Do people get irritated if new people post a lot? 'Cause I do know some people on other forums that do. . . .

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
  • Question, though: Do people get irritated if new people post a lot? 'Cause I do know some people on other forums that do. . . .
    O_o As long as you're not spamming & following the rules, we encourage you to be active and post a lot! :D You're never going to get anywhere lurking.

Candy Christina

poseidon's tsunami
    Years
  • Don't feel stupid! There are still some threads I have yet to see and I've been here for a little over three years! xD

Well I'm glad you are enjoying it, Candy Christina!
    It is a pretty large community, but you get used to it's size after sticking around for a while.

I hope you continue to enjoy yourself. :3

I definitely will! :)

I'll admit I was a bit shy at first but after a few posts I became more confident.

Years
    • Seen Dec 13, 2010
    Thanks, I managed to obtain a copy of the LeafGreen+ patch. It's a shame that you can't actually patch the ROM; you have to just play the file with both the rom and the ips having the same name. Darn...I was hoping to have a copy for my PSP...

Shiari Xero

Completely Original
    Years
  • I heard after you play it the first time with the patch, its permanent, you dont need th IPS file any more, but I dont know for sure.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back