• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The New Users Hangout

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
    Hey there guys!
    i hope you have a warm welcome for m-me!
    Well, I certainly do!
    Welcome to the Pokécommunity, Steelguy! I'm certain you are going to have a wonderful time here.

So, care to tell us what aspect of the Pokémon franchise interests you?
    Do you enjoy the games, anime, manga, or perhaps even the trading card game?

Hope to see you around, my friend.
    Cheers!
    Hi everyone! Zurieau here (as my username shows).
    This is my first post on PC, and I'm trying to stay low-key, haha.

Are there any forums on here which are recommended as "OMGSOHOTRIGHTNOW"?
    I'd like to get a feel of the community before getting too comfortable.

Thanks! I'll pop back tomorrow. (:
    Hmm... Well, I can't think of any specific forum that is doing better than any of the rest. However, my suggestion would be to check out the Diamond/Pearl/Platinum forum and it's sub-forums if you have said games and Wi-Fi. The main reason being, it seems to be busier than the rest most of the day.

Other than that, it's up to you where to post. The Pokécommunity has such a wide variety of good sections, you really can't miss no matter where you decide to check out first.

Hope you have a great time and decide to stick around. I do hope you will be pleased with our humble community.
    hi,Rigel_101 here,i just wanted to ask,how do you guys put a screenshots on a thread?thanks,ill be back tomorrow
    By screenshot, do you mean post an image? If so, simply host the image you want on a site such as Imageshack or Photobucket and copy the direct URL given. After that, just copy it in your post with image tags around them.

For example:
    {IMG}URL Goes here{/IMG}
    (Just remember to replace all { } with [ ])
    Can Anybody Tekk Me How To Make A Pokemon Hacking team Please
    All the information for making a ROM hacking team is located in the rules of the Team Discussion sub-forum over in the ROM Hacking section. Good luck!

Last edited:

zurieau

Flamboyant.
    Years
    Hmm... Well, I can't think of any specific forum that is doing better than any of the rest. However, my suggestion would be to check out the Diamond/Pearl/Platinum forum and it's sub-forums if you have said games and Wi-Fi. The main reason being, it seems to be busier than the rest most of the day.

Other than that, it's up to you where to post. The Pokécommunity has such a wide variety of good sections, you really can't miss no matter where you decide to check out first.

Hope you have a great time and decide to stick around. I do hope you will be pleased with our humble community.

Oh, all right then. Thanks for the suggestion! (:
    It's awfully nice of you to drop in on this thread so often.
    Us newbies would be slightly dazed without a friendly welcome from someone like you.

Steelguy

Finding new purpose
    Years
    Well, i kinda like everything in the franchise!

You all seem kinda friendly here!

You know, this is my first time ever in an online forum.

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
    Oh, all right then. Thanks for the suggestion! (:
    It's awfully nice of you to drop in on this thread so often.
    Us newbies would be slightly dazed without a friendly welcome from someone like you.
    That is precisely why I do this, Zurieau.
    I remember how daunting this community was back when I first joined. Now that I've been here for a while, I might as well put my seniority to good use.

Thanks for the kind words and welcome again.
    Well, i kinda like everything in the franchise!

You all seem kinda friendly here!

You know, this is my first time ever in an online forum.
    Good answer, my friend! Good answer indeed.

Ah, so this is your first online community? Well, I don't believe you could have chose a better one, Steelguy. For you see, the vast majority of us PC members are rather friendly, just as you said; most of us would be happy to help you any time!

As such, feel free to ask me any simple questions that may arise during your stay here. If you feel they are too personal or perhaps deal with conflict, then by all means you should contact a member of PC Staff instead! ;D

Welcome again and I hope you're having a great experience.

Charwiizard

So you killed Kenny!!
    Years
    • Seen Jan 12, 2009
    Hi everyone! (Char..)
    I was wondering how you can make a Pokemon RPG game.....
    Plz reply!!! Ok then, bye!
    ~Charwiizard~

Azzurra

Banned
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen May 3, 2013
    Hi everyone! (Char..)
    ~Charwiizard~
    You go to the "Pokemon Roleplay" section, make a thread and wait for it to be accepted.

Jeyboye

Digital and traditional art
    Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2009
    Hello. I like spriting. I have already made one of my own pokemon (front and back) and injected it unsuccessfully into my FR rom! :D

Does any one know a good place to answer basic questions on spriting? Thanks.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Peace.

Years
    • Seen Dec 12, 2008
    Yo!Yo!Yo!Yo!New Here oOo!!Hi All!!

Lol!Im Trying So That My Prof Pic Changes...Rofl!

WTF!IT HASNT CHANGED A BIT!!

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Nov 16, 2008
    Hi!All!Im Beginning Trainer...I Got Some Questions...How I lvl My Rank??

Last edited:

Elite Champion

The Old Pokemon Days <3
    Years
    • Seen Feb 21, 2012
    im new and was wondering if i could join a gym or league i like dragon and fire but like a mixed team?????????

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
    Hi everyone! (Char..)
    ~Charwiizard~
    I do believe you're talking about a playable game, am I correct?
    If so, PC has two forums that may serve as some interest to you. Look around these and decide which method of game making you like better:
    ROM Hacking
    Game Development

Good luck with your game creation, my friend.
    Welcome to the Pokécommunity.

hello every body i am new in this forum and hope that i have fun !!!!!!!
    Well, I'm sure you're going to have tons of fun, Nilojan! We're always excited to gain new members around here. Just browse around and post in whatever thread catches your eye. You'll be making friends and having an awesome experience in no time at all!

Cheers.

Hello. I like spriting. I have already made one of my own pokemon (front and back) and injected it unsuccessfully into my FR rom! :D

Does any one know a good place to answer basic questions on spriting? Thanks.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Peace.
    Well, congratulations on successfully inserting your sprites, Jeyboye. That's a crucial first step to a beginning ROM hacker!

I do believe the Spriters Showcase / Discussion Thread over in the Pixel Art sub-forum is what you're looking for, Jeyboye. I do believe that is a place where you can ask your spriting questions.
    Good luck!

Hey, all! I'm new here!
    We certainly are getting a lot of new members with the word aura, aren't we? xD
    (Must be a good word...)

Any who, welcome to the community, AuraGuardianLeader. It's always great to have another member posting amongst us. I'm sure we all can't wait to see what you will be doing in this fine community.

Take care now.
    im new and was wondering if i could join a gym or league i like dragon and fire but like a mixed team?????????
    I would suggest checking out the Wi-Fi Battle Stadium sub-forum. That's the only place here on PC where Gym's exist.

I'm not quite sure if you're going to find the exact type of gym that you wish to belong to, but it's worth a try, is it not?
    Welcome to the Pokécommunity, my friend.

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
    Yo!Yo!Yo!Yo!New Here oOo!!Hi All!!

Lol!Im Trying So That My Prof Pic Changes...Rofl!

WTF!IT HASNT CHANGED A BIT!!

"To upload a profile picture, click on 'Edit Profile Picture' in the 'Your Profile' section." - FAQ

Hi!All!Im Beginning Trainer...I Got Some Questions...How I lvl My Rank??
    Your usertitle is customizable by you. However, if you want to use that default, it'll "level up" by your post count. (If that's what you mean by rank. O_o)

Moved your posts here, it's better to ask here rather than hijacking introductions. ^^; I'm not sure why you're using two accounts though, seeing as you both have the same IP address. Well, anyway, enjoy your stay on PC.

HackingSkillz101

Basic Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Dec 9, 2008
    Hello, I just started today. As you can see by my name, I mostly hack pokemon games on my computor. I hope this doesn't offend anyone. But I also like to play non - hacked games. I only hack for fun. If you have any questions about hacking pokemon sapphire, i would be happy to try and answer them.

Years
    • Seen Nov 17, 2008
    Hello, I just started today. As you can see by my name, I mostly hack pokemon games on my computor. I hope this doesn't offend anyone. But I also like to play non - hacked games. I only hack for fun. If you have any questions about hacking pokemon sapphire, i would be happy to try and answer them.
    There's a hacking section on here, nobody's offended. ^^

And someone who doesn't only hack Fire Red?! I didn't think people like you existed. =P

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back