• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The New Users Hangout

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2008
    Hi every one! im new here so i hope im doing this right... also when i clicked on the general rules link... the page said the domain name has expired!

SOUTHPARKBOY

I own:POKEMON SPACIAL QUEST
    Years
  • well im basically a beginner in pokemon hacking and was wondering
    is anyone good at hacking because after visiting numerous websites
    and played allot of hacks i want to make my own PLEASE HELP
    I NEED

-A spriter
    -A titlescreen editor
    -A mapper
    -A text editor
    -A tile editor
    and a overworld editing person
    PLEASE REPLY TO
    [email protected]

Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2008
    Hi guys, been lurking here for a few days now, thought i might as well join up as it seems a cheerful sort of place.

I'm Puddage(pudding+ownage), known as Bart in real life and I've been into pokemon since the first ones came out, but as i got alder its taken more of a backseat but still when I'm bored nothing beats messing with some rom to make prof. Oak yell profanities at my broher the next time he boots up VBA.

I've recently developed some more spare time in which i can get back to pokemon and I have a question:
    what piece/s of software would i need to introduce new pokemon and create new moves for the(I just want to make a duck with wheels, nothing special)

myfavouriteax

Pop Bop's Boppin' Beats
    Years
  • HI, I'm new. =) How is everyone?

I am absolutely wonderful! How are you doing?

I've recently developed some more spare time in which i can get back to pokemon and I have a question:
    what piece/s of software would i need to introduce new pokemon and create new moves for the(I just want to make a duck with wheels, nothing special)

HAHAHA, a duck with wheels? Good god, that's one of the most amazing things I've heard here. I'm amused. Anyway.
    You would need unLZ-GBA, of which you can find here: https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=85025
    (and just a little tutorial of the subject: https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=79815)

To change the attacks and whatnot,you need two programs: Attack Editor Pro, and Pokemon Editor Pro.
    Attack Editor Pro (https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=122519) allows you to edit attack names, strength, effect, etc.
    And,
    Pokemon Editor Pro (https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=123882) allows you to edit what attacks said wheeled duck would learn, and when.

Good luck. Please, do share when you're done.

Last edited:

Alex31

Pro D<
    Years
  • Haha, hey everyone.

Im fairly experianced at Shoddy Battle, and I can definatly string a Pokemon Team together to save myself, so I hope this place will educate and teach.

HeavensNightSH

Got Diamond Nov. 20
    Years
  • Hey everyone, I'm carefully treading here, but I think the site is more laid back then I thought, not rule wise, but people wise. And I seem to be wrong ^_^
    So, I just wanted to say hello, and hopefully some of us can be good friends. I won't be able to post too much in the Diamond forum since I just started, but I'll be around in the others.:classic:

Um, also, how come everytime I post it says I can't post URLS until after I have 15 posts, buuuuuut, None of my posts have had urls >_>
    I have to copy what I typed, and paste it for it to work.

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
  • HeavensNightSH said:
    Hey everyone, I'm carefully treading here, but I think the site is more laid back then I thought, not rule wise, but people wise. And I seem to be wrong ^_^
    So, I just wanted to say hello, and hopefully some of us can be good friends. I won't be able to post too much in the Diamond forum since I just started, but I'll be around in the others.:classic:

Um, also, how come everytime I post it says I can't post URLS until after I have 15 posts, buuuuuut, None of my posts have had urls >_>
    I have to copy what I typed, and paste it for it to work.
    It's because you're using certain smilies. You see, smilies contain URLs on their own, so it's just like a link. A tiny dilemma. It'll be over when you hit 15.

And yeah, you don't need to tread carefully, you'll be fine. The rules are relatively simple, and we're a friendly community, so enjoy it. :D Welcome!

is the youtube url section of the profile for your video or any that you like?
    Any YouTube video you would like to show on your profile. :D

HeavensNightSH

Got Diamond Nov. 20
    Years
  • It's because you're using certain smilies. You see, smilies contain URLs on their own, so it's just like a link. A tiny dilemma. It'll be over when you hit 15.

And yeah, you don't need to tread carefully, you'll be fine. The rules are relatively simple, and we're a friendly community, so enjoy it. Welcome!

Thank you very much, that would indeed make sense XD
    Everyone so far has been awesome, I love meeting new people who are friendly, makes up for the fact that my IRL friends are few do to my excessive computer usage XD

moments.

quixotic
    Years
  • Well welcome to PokeCommunity Rey Lewis!
    I hope you enjoy your stay here and make lots of new friends.
    And all this will be easy to do by simply posting in threads and by following the rules and everything.
    Good luck.

Shenzi

Daft Hyena
    Years
  • I'm a hyena, nice to meet you all.

Kidding, I am a hyena furry though. So don't mind my eccentricity.

Years
    • Seen May 1, 2009
    Hey I'm hazzamon and I'm new. I love PC it's one of my fave forums! I hope to make my own game one day.

Hit me up with a pm if you ever want to start a little mini project or something together. I'm going to start learning how to script.

(I gave up spriting because art isn't my thing. I'll stick to what I do best, numbers and storylines xD.)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back