• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Tool: Attack Editor Pro

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darthatron

巨大なトロール。
Years
This is a tool very similar to Scizz's A-Tack. It can do all the things that A-tack could do but also enables you to change the name on the Attack.

With the tool you can...
  • Change Attack Name
  • Change the base PP of an Attack
  • Change the Power of an Attack
  • Change the Accuracy of an Attack
  • Change the Targets you can use an Attack on
  • Change the Effects the Attack can do
  • Change the Type of an Attack
  • Change the chance on the Effect happening in an Attack
Screen Shot:
attachment.php

Download Links:
PkmnCommunity.com Link
Darthatron.com Link

Thankyou for using a tool made by Darthatron Inc. :)

Put these missing files into "C:\WINDOWS\system32" and then post if it still doesn't work.

Last edited:

Darthatron

巨大なトロール。
Years
Haha! Thanks, kingdude256. :D Too bad nobody else likes it, 'ey? Another program should be up shortly, just needs to be accepted by a mod. I'm trying to release a new tool every day, in case people haven't noticed yet. :)

0m3ga_S1nn3r

Beginner Hacker :)
Years
Lol! At least your helping Pokemon Hackers. I saw the other program u made that looks pretty good but can u use it in E/R/S sorry if this is the wrong place to post this :( but other than that both these pokemon hacking programs look WICKED :) :->

Swampert 22

Is making tools for you...
Years
Waaay! A new tool every day eh? Bit of a tall order! What else are you planning, or is it a surprise?

Also, why aren't your tools on your own website darthatron.com?

Last edited:

Darthatron

巨大なトロール。
Years
Yeah, a new tool every day. But... They havn't been accepted yet... Also, I meant every week day. Cos... I like to party on my weekends.

I havn't been bothered to upload them to my site yet... I will one day.

rpghero

Beginner Hacker and editor
Years
  • Seen Jan 13, 2008
Great work :)

Im a programmer myself

so i can apriciate the work :)

keep it up chuck

D-Trogh

Dead
Years
Ok, so.. for all the Dutch guys out here.. I translated and edited the program.
You can download it here if you want.
All credit goes to Darthatron..

Edit:
aepnlps1.png

A screenshot for everyone who's interested..

Last edited:

Teh Baro

In my times...!
Years
Just downloaded it, and regarding the inis folder, works with FR! so assuming it works perfectly, it's just what I was looking for weeks ago!

Thanks to you, the ninjice in marble will have 2 opportunities of doing quick learn (sketch). Cool, because they have a lot of speed and try to use it before having any attack to copy

*goes to try it*

+Sneasel™

It's a meeee, itman!
Years
Now, this is what i'm talking about.
This program rocks!
I've been looking for one for sometime now, i've always wanted to change certain moves (like splash, i hate it sooooo much, i don't think it deserves to do nothing)

Darthatron

巨大なトロール。
Years
@D-Trogh: Is it just me or does that link not work?

@Teh Baro: Well, I've only tested it on FireRed and LeafGreen, and they both work great. :)

@itman1234: I also hate Splash. I want to shoot it. :D

There was meant to be another program released but it didn't get accepted for some reason... :( You can goto Darthatron.com and download it, or click here. It's a TM Editor, I suppose it should help some people.

BerserkPaladin

Has Left For GOOD
Years
  • Seen Jul 24, 2008
Hey. I've downloaded all of the appplications you have currently made (because im ltoo lazy to hex edit :P )but it comes up with a message saying a file is missing. do u know where i could get it? thanks in advance

~blank h@ck3r

Binary

え?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Apr 7, 2014
Nice tool, very nice,
*Clicks link*
wow this is hacking heaven, and easier than rather hex-editing.

~C3LEBI

blubergate

Knowledgeable Pokemon Master!!
Years
  • Seen Mar 13, 2013
Fault???

When i try to load my ruby rom it tells me to try a cleaner rom!?!?!?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back