• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The New Users Hangout

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 4, 2018
    hey everyone I just joined. Umm I don't know what to say, but I just got Pokémon Diamond and I started playing from Blue up until Ruby/Sapphire. Then stopped and recently played the remake Leafgreen. It sparked the nostalgic feeling of Pokémon so I bought Diamond...and here I am.

My favorite pokémon is Eevee. But I also like Raichu, Piplup, Staraptor and some other.

ttyl
    Were glad you here today and welcome to PC,I've been playing Pokemon since the first game's also when I was way little. I look forward to seeing you around.

Paul~

Pokedra

Retired
    Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2016
    Hi I just joined. I;m not the biggest fan of Pokemon its just something I play or hack once in a while. My favourite game is Pokemon Pearl/Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Explorers of Darkness and my favourite Pokemon is Kingdra.

Years
    • Seen Apr 5, 2009
    Hi I just joined. I;m not the biggest fan of Pokemon its just something I play or hack once in a while. My favourite game is Pokemon Pearl/Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Explorers of Darkness and my favourite Pokemon is Kingdra.
    Pokemon Pearl is great, and those Mystery Dungeon games I love too, they are really original!

Years
    • Seen Oct 19, 2009
    How do you hate Skarmory? It's one of my favorite Pokemon of all time and could indefinitely support/save your team from a complete wipeout.

Its more of the fact that I like to play as a stall team and usually end up not being able to deal with a subbed skarm when it comes in as my poke that is a sweeper is usually knocked out by then. I'm experimentingwith ways to solve this, but not much success yet. Got any ideas?

Years
    • Seen Jun 25, 2009
    Hello I'm new,i joined today,and joined because need help with Rom Hacking,and heard this place is the right place

Years
  • Hey! I'm Pokedude2278! My youtube channel is Pokedude2278, and i'm here to read funny comics, trade, and right my very own personal fan-fic! I love Mystery Dungeon and I choose diamond over pearl. My favorite Pokemon is Oddish. I also play Maplestory and enjoy biking with friends. I hope I can be friends with everyone here!

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 31, 2009
    Hi

Um... Hi, I am new here... I love pokemon Saphire. Because it was my first ever game, I know that game like the back of my hand!

My favourite pokemon are Carnivine, Deoxys and Sceptile

Years
    • Seen May 31, 2009
    I think mine is some weird one with a long name -_- not fair. I like sapphires. On rare occasions when I glance into jewllery shop windows, I always look for them!

Anyway, I have Pokemon snap, Channel, Colloseum, XD, Pearl, Sapphire..... The list goes on!

Years
    • Seen Oct 4, 2009
    Ten days? Heh, I kept thinking I was a new user for my first two months. XDDD Haha.

Yeah, like Hiidoran said, stay active, I'd have to agree that active members have a lot more fun here. ;D Keep it up~
    hi i'm new here anyone want to make a battle

hi i am new here, my favorite pokemon is piplup, staraptor, and electivire. i have the game pokemon diamond for nintendo ds. if anyone wants to make a battle with me my freind code is 0259 4135 4615.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Dec 15, 2008
    HEYYYYYYY! :P

Hi, i'm new here (why else would I be here?) and I wanted to say hi!:P (errr.... what do I say!?) um, I love Pokemon (No duh! That's why I joined) and have D/P R/S/E FR/LG R/B/Y but I lost G/S/C and that was may fave region :( I love Johto especially for Lanturn, Lugia, the three Dogs, Sudowoodo, Unown and that it still has.., (drumroll............) PINSIR! Well, thanks for greeting me! I hope to meet you all!!!!!!!! (I do? No I'm kidding... I am? No I really do hope to meet you guys!)

-Sir Pinsir

Hi, i'm new here (why else would I be here?) and I wanted to say hi!:P (errr.... what do I say!?) um, I love Pokemon (No duh! That's why I joined) and have D/P R/S/E FR/LG R/B/Y but I lost G/S/C and that was may fave region :( I love Johto especially for Lanturn, Lugia, the three Dogs, Sudowoodo, Unown and that it still has.., (drumroll............) PINSIR! Well, thanks for greeting me! I hope to meet you all!!!!!!!! (I do? No I'm kidding... I am? No I really do hope to meet you guys!)

-Sir Pinsir
    OH CRUD I FORGOT TO SAY THAT I LOVED DRAGON-TYPE POKEMON MORE THAN ANYTHING (except...... (drumrol.......................) PINSIR!)!!!!

Last edited:

Naxus_Darkstar

Team Warlock!!!!
    Years
  • hi everyone i am a spriter my favorite pokemon is squirtle or blastoise lovingly nicknamed shellshock xD
    i have followed the pokemon series since red and blue and will probably continue to do so with the release of platinum. i look forward to meeting people and making friends here.
    you will probably find me in the pixel art sections.

Years
    • Seen Oct 6, 2010
    Hi, I'm new. Joined because I want to get involved with rom hacking, though I don't know the first thing about it.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back