• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The New Users Hangout

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pokedude45

Pro Trainer and Pokemon Fan
    Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2010
    Hey Im a new user so I guess this is were I make My first post

Epic702

Epic Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jun 25, 2009
    Hey, just joined last night or should I say early morning?? :-D

moments.

quixotic
    Years
    Well welcome to all of you. There are many different forums for each of you including ROM Hacking, Emulation and so on.

Hope you all have a great time!

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Does anyone know what the best hacks of Pokemon Emerald are?
    Oh yes I do know. It's called Emerald386, and if you want it... I have absolutely no idea on where to look XD

Welcome new peepl~ Try to stick around for a while, and you'll grow into this place in no time :3

Guillermo

i own a rabbit heh
    Years
    Hello there, Brawldude and welcome to the awesome forum that is PokeCommunity. I hope you have fun here and post lots.

Dragon_Souther

Vappy x Moony <3333
    Years
    Welcome to every single one of you users!

I hope you all are enjoying your time here so far and im sure you will all make alot of good freinds.

Well that all folks i hope you have a very marill merry christmas and a hoppit happy new year!

DaMasterAttacker

I'm A Robot
    Years
    I'm New!!!

I'm new here and I'm just looking for a warm welcome. I'm a very talented Video Game Developer and I work for a small Video Game company. My bosses name is Kenith Grim(I think he has a funny name). My favorite Pokemon are Charmander and Magmortar(I love all fire Pokemon though).
    Please say Hi to me and I'll feel welcome here.

Years
    • Seen Jan 8, 2009
    Hi, I just found this site and need some help getting started. Could someone tell me how to add an avatar and stuff?

You know what I find quite a coincidence? That the recently confirmed release date of Pokemon Platinum for North America (March 22nd) is my birthday! Weird, huh?

Last edited:

Pikathree50

A owner of a shiny drifloon:)
    Years
    Ummm I am new,just started.How old do you have to be to be on here?P.s.I would like some help around here

GrandRank

Pokemon Skilluser
    Years
    Hello. I'm GrandRank, a little nickname I gained from training and battling other trainer's pokemons around my area. I joined this forum to expand my little "world" of pokemon, since I obviously can't count as the best trainer just because I help basic trainers with their pokemons. I hope that I can find some fun around here.

moments.

quixotic
    Years
    Welcome everybody!
    I hope you all have a great time here and stay nice and active so we can get to know each and every one of you a little better.
    Have fun!

Daynasaurus

Dayna loves Grass types.
    Years
    SQUEE!

-glomps-

Hai, I'm Daynasaurus, or just Dayna. I got that nickname this year by my classmates, for being completely random. It also came from my science teacher who used me in an example in a lesson about the evolution of a species. The animals were called Ayoubasaurs (named after another student in my class), and had mutated versions called Shaqmorphs (also another student). I can't explain the whole lesson, 'cause that would just bore you. But, eventually a new and large species appear after a natural disaster. They are called Daynasaurus Rex, and they are twenty times bigger than the poor Ayoubasaurs and Shaqmorphs. After being shunned by the other Ayoubasaurs, the Shaqmorphs learn to survive the raid of Daynasaurus Rex using their small bodies. The Ayoubasaurs eventually die off, but the Shaqmorphs become much more frequent.

After that our teacher went on and on about evolution and stuff, but I was too busy counting how many books were in the classroom. Lmao, anyway, that's how I got my nickname. I'm also known as Queenie Beanie on other pokemon sites. I literally just signed up and read the rules, so now I'm posting here. I tend to have long posts, so yay for you! I liek Mudkipz, so beware. Ralts, Glaceon, Toxicroak, Happiny, Alakazam, Shuppet, Weavile, and basically every other Ice/Dark/Poison/Psychic/Ghost pokemon are my favourite. But, I think I'd be a Mudkip if I magically turned into a pokemon, and I don't care what Nintendo and their personality tests say. I love writing fanfiction and I believe I'm very good at it. I'd absolutely love to learn how to sprite, make graphics, and other fun stuff, so I'm looking forward to that. I also like to roleplay, and of course I love pokemon. I mostly like Mystery Dungeon 1 & 2, but I like D/P as well.

kthxbai,

Daynasaurus xoxo

Snow Phoenix

The transient snowman
    Years
    Hi, I suppose I gave myself my username because I like the cold along with ice pokemon. I am very shy and tend to not speak much unless I know what I'm talking about. I like most pokemon games. I've played all of the non spin off pokemon games except for Pokemon pearl and Platinum (if you count games that haven't come in english yet). My first video game was actually pokemon yellow I believe.

I would say I'm more of an idea man, I can come up with great ideas but after that I produce little. Me and a friend of mine are writing a fan-fiction together with some Fakemon. I have recently moved from drawing and scanning my pictures to using paint, I'm not as good as my friend but I can produce a few good Fakemon and recolor them. I'm also known for my superior Long-term memory, being able to remember as far back as my 3rd birthday where I almost touched the flame on the candle of my birthday cake. I am big fan of pokemon and I guess I want to open a little and maybe learn new skills. I also tend to write a lot.

Chapter 3: Siren's Maw, Team Topaz
    Description: A long tunnel that connects Route 14, 13, and Rivington. The tunnel is a large depository of gems and shimmers all around. The tunnel also has many rivers running through and is partially sunken. The tunnel got its name from how gem prospecters would mistake the rivers for ground when they tried to receive a gem and would drown because of the way the gems captivated them. There were also myths from centuries ago that said there was Siren living in the tunnel.

Last edited:

moments.

quixotic
    Years
    Welcome to both of you, although I already officially welcomed you Dayna in your own little thread which popped up.
    May you both stay active and have a wonderful time in the forums!

Years
    • Seen Sep 21, 2009
    Hello everyone ^^

My name is .safety and I'm a GFX designer. New here.. so hi ^^

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back