• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The New Users Hangout

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2009
    Hi, all. I'm new here too. I love Pokémon (Video Games, TV anime and movies)... From Pokemon games for NDS I own European Diamond&Pearl, Japanese Platinum and European Mystery Dungeon, Darkness Version. :)

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
  • Welcome to the community, ShadedUmbreon.

May you turn that membership time from ten minutes into ten years!
    (Corny welcome, but effective, no? XD)

pokeguy9000

Ghost Ralts
    Years
  • Hello to everybody new i havent greeted yet because there is a alot of you am im rushed for time to write any names
    so hello hope you enjoy it here

Kay Ryu

beginniNG trainER~
    Years
    • Seen Feb 4, 2009
    whadduppp!
    i made my intro already but i'll say hi here too
    hiiii~

Caelus

Gone
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2013
    Welcome to the both of you.

@Pokeguy9000: no need to rush for names. Perhaps you can change to a much better name once you've been here for four months or so.

@GreenGenger: All you have to do is view your User CP and find "edit avatar" second from top.

Be sure that the both of you read not only the main rules, but also the forum rules (Which might vary depending on the forum in question), stickies, and announcements.

Lastly, try and have fun here. We don't want both of you to enjoy PC and everything we have to offer.

Take care.

EDIT: Welcome to PC, Kay Ryu!
    I'm terribly sorry for leaving you out. I guess I submitted my post a bit too late.
    Anyway, be sure to read the rules and have fun!

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
  • Certainly, GreenGengar.

First, just open up your userCP, then navigate your way over to the "Edit Avatar" setting.

You can use one of the preset avatars here at the community, or you can upload your own.
    (Just make sure it's within the correct dimensions and in the correct format, m'kay?)

Check out the Frequently Asked Questions if you have any more questions similar to this, it contains some pretty good information for new users. Hope to see you around!

ShadowDawg812

Advanced Trainer
    Years
  • does anybody know how to make a well played pokemon ruby hack? you know, like where you can walk through walls, edit text, edit the looks of pokemon and people, and all that stuff. I have the software but i dont know how to make a quality hack

Kazukii

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Dec 2, 2009
    Welcome to PC ShadowDawg812, I'm sure somebody will be able to help you soon. How about posting a thread in the "Advanced Generation Games (GBA)" for some Ruby help?

Last edited:

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
  • Sorry, but I'm afraid you're probably not going to find anyone who is willing to make a hack for you. You can, however, check out the Documents and Tutorials sub-forum over in the ROM Hacking forum and learn how to put all of that software to use, my friend!

There's also a handy little thread called the Simple Questions Thread where you can get all your, well, simple questions answered.
    (Just be sure to search the thread and see if the question has already been asked first though, m'kay?)

Hope it helped, and welcome!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back