• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The New Users Hangout

Status
Not open for further replies.

Golemz

Hard As A Rock
Years
  • Hi. I got bored of the other pokemon website I visited and decided to search up something new. I went with this because it was the first on the list. I hope to enjoy posting and battling as much as I did on my old website as on this one.

Cacttus

Sigh
    Years
    • Seen Jan 3, 2016
    Hi. I got bored of the other pokemon website I visited and decided to search up something new. I went with this because it was the first on the list. I hope to enjoy posting and battling as much as I did on my old website as on this one.
    Welcome Golemz,

Hope you enjoy your stay here.
    Just registered and decided to say hi to you guys and I am going to explore the forums now ^_^

Welcome to PC,

Hope you have a great time here Dialga.

Years
    • Seen Jul 28, 2009
    New here

Hi everyone, i was introduced to the pokecommunity searching for Zel's Shiny Gold rom, after explorin g abit i have decided to be a bit active and improve my typing.
    I m currently playng shinygold now, i am taking a break from emerald 386, as the trainers there are HARD!!

Years
  • Hi People (:
    I'm new here, just joined today. And, as you can see, i'm rather lost ^_^;;
    Is there anything important, excluding my profile, that I should do?

Years
    • Seen Jul 24, 2009
    Welcome to all the new members! Read the rules and have fun!

@Lexi Chains: Let's see. Nothing really. Well, you could set up goals like...to get 1k posts, to become a mod etc....

Arynn

To be a master...
    Years
  • Hi I'm Leanne.
    Looking forward to Platinum and I'm going to import it as soon as it comes out in the USA.
    I live in England and I'm 20 years old. I feel old.

Platinum3992

Is waiting for something to be
    Years
    • Seen Apr 11, 2011
    Better late than never.................

Hi!I'm Platinum3992.I signed up long ago,but never had the guts to post,untill now.
    I own Pokemon Red,Blue,Green(Jap),Yellow,Gold,Silver,Crystal,Ruby,Sapphire,Emerald,Firered,Leafgreen,Mystery Dungeon series(all),Diamond,Pearl and Platinum(Jap).
    I am still very shy,but I'm eager to make friends.Glad to meet you guys at PC!

Years
    • Seen Jul 24, 2009
    Welcome to all the new members! There are a lot of things you can do here :3 Read the rules and have fun!

@Bardock: Lol, you remind me of munna x3
    @Platinum3992: I think you better hang out at the Pokemon Video Game Discussions section :3

Batmans Playtoy

To the Batmobile!
    Years
  • Hey I'm new here.
    I just got back into pokemon and realized just how much I love it.
    The only ones I have are Red, Yellow, Silver, and Crystal but I've played the others and feel that those are the best.

If you have Blue or Gold and are willing to part with them I would be very grateful I've been looking everywhere for them and I can't seem to find them. Feel free to PM me if your willing to sell for a reasonable price.

Sajin

Pokemon Expert
    Years
  • Hi, I'm new to PC too, and I'm really looking foward to joining any pokemon related RPG's.

If you have Blue or Gold and are willing to part with them I would be very grateful I've been looking everywhere for them and I can't seem to find them. Feel free to PM me if your willing to sell for a reasonable price.

I hear yah, I tried looking everywhere for the first and second generation games. You might be able to get one on ebay, but make shure there's nothing wrong with it, so you don't get ripped off.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back