• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The New Users Hangout

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Mar 20, 2010
    Im quite new here... but not @ RMXP,, well i'm a pokemon fan and i never thought of making a game of my own... well i suppose i'm not new at RMXP but got no idea at the pokemon RMXP thingy.. anyone know where should i start?

Dark Mike

Dark Pokémon Master
    Years
    • Seen Feb 16, 2012
    Hey! My names mike. I had an account here before but I lost my old E-mail address password so i can't really log in anymore ^^; Anyway i havent posted here in a long time so i figured i'd start out as a new user!
    How is everyone? Mike!

Koji08

Wind King
    Years
    • Seen Oct 27, 2013
    Sup

I'm new here. I got a link to this place from a friend. Looks pretty cool and looking forward to meeting everyone.

CrazyCubone

isn't very crazy.
    Years
    Hi! Just joined about 5 minutes ago. Mainly joined to find people to Wi-Fi with on D/P and Pokemon Mystery Dungeon, so, hi! =D

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    This is a dumb question but im new so uh ya anyway is this web site for chating only?

Yes, since it's a forum all you can really do is chat.

Unless you play Diamond and Pearl, and find people to battle with while you're here.

Valeran

Miserable Memories
    Years
    Hi, I'm new. Someone gave me a link so I joined.

Currently playing Platinum, the first game I've played since Crystal. I'm outdated, and old.

Years
    Hi i'm new here and i need some help with something. I'm looking for a Pokemon that uses the move Spore but i cant seem to find one. You see i'm trying to teach my Smeargle the move so it's easier to catch Pokemon. So if anyone could help that would be very much appreciated. Thanks.

Shadowpop

Obsessive Strategic
    Years
    Hello~

Hi! I'm Ari, and it's nice to be here. I got told to come here by Sunnybeam, and...well, here I am! It's really nice to meet you all and I'm like ridiculously shy so forgive me if I hide occasionally.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back