• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The New Users Hangout

Status
Not open for further replies.

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Welcome to the forums, you two~!

Enjoy this place!

Also ,congrats on beating the Elite Four, FireStarters. xD
    I haven't quite reached them yet myself.

& Have fun with Platinum, Reconciler. It's so awesome. ; ;

Kolossus

Dialouge Master
    Years
    Hi everyone. I used to play pokemon when I was younger, but recently I got bored at work and stumbled upon this site! Now I play rom hacks all day :)

If you need help with editing your rom hack game dialogue, message me.

Koi19

Longtime Trainer
    Years
    Hey, I'm new to this forum (obviously >.>") and am looking for friends, battle buddies and trade buddies.
    I'm always up for meeting people... unless I'm asleep... ._."

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
    Yes, who needs work when you can come to the ol' PC instead. XD;

Welcome to the Pokécommunity, you two.

Koi19, you'll soon learn that there is to be no sleeping around here. :D

Shooryuu

FatAss Gamer
    Years
    well i came too late i mean page 82!? that's really far well anyway i am not really new but new in account i always came here for pokemon needs but i think myself as moocher for doing this:embarrass. well this has crossed my mind for a while well id like to introduce myself i'm shooryuu (sh-oo-RE-oo) i am hoping to have lots of fun in the forum:)

pidge14

pidge14 has evolved into Peejeotto!
    Years
    • NY
    • Seen Dec 19, 2019
    good to meet ya shooryu.
    your username reminds me of neopets shoyru. xD don't judge me

Years
    • Seen Jun 14, 2015
    hi, um probly not the best place to put this, but, On XSE (thanks hackmew) where does the scripting go? do i have to use pokewitch, cuz i cant get it to work, i right click compile, select the script lines and choose destination (pokemon lightning yellow v0.12) and click book icon, then the torch, adn assign the one at the top then i burn it and on some it says something about floating pointers. and how do i get it into the script?

Pm me if you see where i went wrong. or i put this in the wrong place!!!

oh yeh, i know i should put this in the scripting help thread but i cant find it... link anyone?:/

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Dec 7, 2016
    Hey, I have been poking around the forums for weeks, maybe a month already(not sure O.o) I think this is my first post though so it seemed appropriate :D

RelentlessRamenRaider

Chansey Lucky Egg Hunter
    Years
    Salutations to all of this Poke' community. I have relapsed as a pokemon fan, and I hope to get to interact and trade with some of you, hopefully, via wifi.

Pokedra

Retired
    Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2016
    Salutations to all of this Poke' community. I have relapsed as a pokemon fan, and I hope to get to interact and trade with some of you, hopefully, via wifi.
    Hi and welcome to PC!

Good to know you started liking Pokemon again.

I'm sure you'll make heaps of friends in the Wi-Fi Centre.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back