• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The New Users Hangout

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Dec 27, 2013
    hello! i signed up a few days ago.. found this site when i was looking up stuff about crystal, and then ended up in the hacks page, which got me quite interested..

so anyway, does anyone here know of a good pokemon browser game? like how pokemon crater was? that game was real good and i was actually one of the top guys there for a time before they put in the 4th gen pokemon..

i was just wondering why no one has come up with a good pokemon browser game when you can find everything being made up as browser games.. :)

EDIT: oh, and i've been playing pokemon games since pokemon blue/red.. wasn't really able to play the green version. One of my goals when playing pokemon is to catch every pokemon i can with only pokeballs, yes it sounds silly but i guess it's fun in my own way lol.. although right now i stopped that while playing platinum, for some reason i just didn't care too much about that anymore lol.. :D

Years
    • Seen Dec 11, 2011
    hey, i mainly joined this forum to find tournements! =D but im still trying to scrape up a team... =(

WillPowerPedro

https://soundcloud.com/cammdavidson
    Years
    • Age 23
    • Seen Jan 9, 2022
    What's up new peoplez!

Have you people heard of Pokemon Hacks???
    I'm makin' one and I could use some help.
    You will get credit and it will be fun.
    If you wanna help, I will send you a copy of the rom and everyone can work on it.
    I will give you a job your good at and you can work on that part of the rom.
    Plz help!!!!!!
    WillPowerPedro Out (for now)

Last edited:
    Years
  • Of course im new....well i little oldy new.... but i found this site very interesting and looking forward to make friends....YAYZ XD

P.S i love pokemon..... and pokespe =]

True Reign

  
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2010
    Welcome all the new members! xD

Looks like we have a lot of new members on this new page. xD
    hello! i signed up a few days ago.. found this site when i was looking up stuff about crystal, and then ended up in the hacks page, which got me quite interested..

so anyway, does anyone here know of a good pokemon browser game? like how pokemon crater was? that game was real good and i was actually one of the top guys there for a time before they put in the 4th gen pokemon..

i was just wondering why no one has come up with a good pokemon browser game when you can find everything being made up as browser games.. :)

EDIT: oh, and i've been playing pokemon games since pokemon blue/red.. wasn't really able to play the green version. One of my goals when playing pokemon is to catch every pokemon i can with only pokeballs, yes it sounds silly but i guess it's fun in my own way lol.. although right now i stopped that while playing platinum, for some reason i just didn't care too much about that anymore lol.. :D
    There was a Green Version? O___O
    hey, i mainly joined this forum to find tournements! =D but im still trying to scrape up a team... =(
    Welcome LogyBear! xD

That is one hard name to type really fast, lol.
    I'm new. I'm a little expirienced with this site. I hope to be welcome.
    Are you a hacker, Hacklord?
    What's up new peoplez!

If you wanna help, I will send you a copy of the rom and everyone can work on it.
    I will give you a job your good at you can work on that part of the rom.
    Plz help!!!!!!
    Welcome, WillPowerPedro! What's the name of your hack?
    Of course im new....well i little oldy new.... but i found this site very interesting and looking forward to make friends....YAYZ XD

P.S i love pokemon..... and pokespe =]
    Welcome to these pokemon forums, Choco_Fox! Hope to see you around. xD

ShadowMasamune

Dusknoir FTW
    Years
  • Heyyyyyyy

Hey I'm Joe.
    Pokemon is like one of my favourite games ever!!!!!!!!!! lolz
    The pokemon games i own are:
    Red, Blue, Yellow, Gold, Silver, Ruby, Pearl, Platinum and Pokemon Battle Revolution.
    BTW where do I ask permission to start a Pokemon Tournament?

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
  • What's up new peoplez!

I will give you a job your good at you can work on that part of the rom.
    Plz help!!!!!!
    If you're looking for some help, then you might want to check out the Team Discussions sub-forum over in the ROM Hacking board. It seems you're trying to put together a team, so I'm thinking that's the best place for ya'. Good luck with your project, WillPower. ;D

Hey I'm Joe.
    Pokemon is like one of my favourite games ever!!!!!!!!!! lolz
    The pokemon games i own are:
    Red, Blue, Yellow, Gold, Silver, Ruby, Pearl, Platinum and Pokemon Battle Revolution.
    BTW where do I ask permission to start a Pokemon Tournament?
    You can check out the Wi-Fi Center Rules, my friend. The clause for starting your own tournament should be the fourth rule down. :3

As for everyone else, hope you're enjoying yourselves. (>'')>

Years
    • Seen Jun 18, 2009
    Hey, i just joined up. i was looking for cheats for Diamand and i found this site and it looked pretty cool so i joined.
    Can anyone tell me were to get the costumes and stuff

WillPowerPedro

https://soundcloud.com/cammdavidson
    Years
    • Age 23
    • Seen Jan 9, 2022
    If you want to know about my hack, read this.

Name: Pokemon Sunset At Midnight
    Main Pkmn: Shiny Darkrai
    Things I need help with: Titlescreen Editing, Scripting, Tiles.

PLZ HELP!!!!!!

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Heeeey, welcome to the forums~!

Hey, i just joined up. i was looking for cheats for Diamand and i found this site and it looked pretty cool so i joined.
    Can anyone tell me were to get the costumes and stuff

Well I'm not sure how keen a lot of the users here are to giving out cheats, IF that's what you're here for. Stiiilll, if you're serious enough about it, then I'd suggest checking out the D/P/P area of the forums.

If you want to know about my hack, read this.

Name: Pokemon Sunset At Midnight
    Main Pkmn: Shiny Darkrai
    Things I need help with: Titlescreen Editing, Scripting, Tiles.

PLZ HELP!!!!!!

You should do some poking around in the Documents & Tutorials section, in the Emulation area. :D Once you get enough help on your hack to actually play a little bit of it yourself, then you can take some screenshots from it. You can't really make a thread for it until then, since pictures of your game are a requirement to keep the thread open, if memory serves.

Hope that helps.

Cornelius

Video Game Addict
    Years
  • Hello, I am Cornelius. I signed up on these forums just a few days ago, but I didn't actually post here until...well, right now.
    I've explored the forums a little bit, so I should be able to find my way around.
    As for a bit about myself, I like to write, make graphics, read a bit, and play video games, preferably RPGs (especially Pokemon--I'm addicted to the series, though Legend of Zelda is my favorite video game franchise).
    I've got a few simple pleasures and amusements, but my goal for these forums is to eventually get a story up, since I like to write so much (tell stories, really).
    So I just wanted to introduce myself and say "hi."

Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2009
    Hello people! Im a semi new user here at the forums. A year ago i was a member then i forgot my password and stuff ^_^ I am playing platinum rite now and i want to know more about it so I found this site. Anyway pleased to meet you allzzzz!!!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back