• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The New Users Hangout

Status
Not open for further replies.

DuelTypeFlareon

Delicious Crab Meat…
Years
  • First post...I feel special...
    *sigh*
    The hardest thing to do on a new forum site is filling out all the information. It's always worth it though.

Kazukii

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Dec 2, 2009
    Hey DuelTypeFlareon :) Welcome to the forums! I know what you mean about the info, it's annoying but once it's done you can relax ;)

DuelTypeFlareon

Delicious Crab Meat…
    Years
  • Thanks. I wanted my username and sig to have something to do with the Eeveelutions, so I got some sprites I saved, made a banner, and wrote a poem!

It took me longer to make the banner pic then to write the poem thought... ^^'

I really wish insparation came to me that quickly all the time.

Years
    • Seen Jun 23, 2009
    hey everyone , um mm im ew and this place is great
    im trying to find Pokémon Essentials to put on my rpg maker?
    thanks guys

pidge14

pidge14 has evolved into Peejeotto!
    Years
    • NY
    • Seen Dec 19, 2019
    nice to meet you too moonsorrow =] welcome to the site. if you have any questions let me know

Years
    • Seen Jun 24, 2009
    hi all... does anyone know what i need to catch ho-oh in ruby destiny reign of legends??
    i have all badges and i have beaten the elite 4 plus the champ but i cant seem to b able to catch it, plz help me

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back