• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The New Users Hangout

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kazukii

Banned
Years
    • Seen Dec 2, 2009
    Hello everyone I'm Zim~of~the~IRKENS and as you can tell I'm new so HI!

Hello Zim. I hope you have a wonderful time here. make sure you abide by the rules and are courteous and fair with all other users of PC. If you need any assistance, I will try my best to help you. I'm new to PC too, but I'm a self-proclaimed expert at Pokemon. A bit sad, I know, but oh well, I'm a fan. Anyway, I Hope you have a lovely time here.

Welcome to the forums :) I hope you're having a good time!

Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2023
    hey guys new to this i was just wandering do u guys do pokemon roms?

If you mean rom hacks we do but we do not provide roms such as Fire Red, Rubt etc.
    Mainly beacauae it is ileegal to do so.
    But if you are looking to play a hack you can find the patches with the hacks that have releases!

Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2023
    You will most definately find some good hacks in the emulation section! I wont link you to it because i think its better you find your own way around a bit but if you need help let us know!

Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2023
    No just custom pokemon but that is to be discussed on the game thread itself and bit ib the new users hangout because it is considered spam.
    If you want to learn more about the game go here

A.A

Years
    • Seen Sep 21, 2009
    hey am new here, pretty good battler, am not a n00b so don't treat me like one. I know about forum rules, proper grammer no spamming no trolling etc etc. Anyway i wanna know whats good about this forum, am a battler and not a collecter if that helps you

Years
    • Seen Jun 4, 2010
    i am in the middle of creating a pokemon rom, but i dont now how to edit the beginning. any suggestions?
    p.s its a firered rom that i am editing

please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please reply!!!!!!

p.s.a it isnt illegal to emulate and hack games unless you dont have the games in general. kay?

Last edited:

Kazukii

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Dec 2, 2009
    hey am new here, pretty good battler, am not a n00b so don't treat me like one. I know about forum rules, proper grammer no spamming no trolling etc etc. Anyway i wanna know whats good about this forum, am a battler and not a collecter if that helps you

i am in the middle of creating a pokemon rom, but i dont now how to edit the beginning. any suggestions?

please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please reply!!!!!!

p.s.a it isnt illegal to emulate and hack games unless you dont have the games in general. kay?

Welcome to the forums guys :D Dcomics; I don't know anything on ROMS but we have a special section here that might help you.

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024

Battle-wise, the good thing about this place is definitely the Wifi Center, or specifically it's Battle Stadium area. It's always easy to find people to connect with in that area, so have fun, if you go check it out. :3

Yes, it is illegal, but when people create ROM hacks they do leave credit to Nintendo/Gamefreak generally. People have been making hacks for years, and nothing much has come of it yet, so it's fairly safe.

Anyway, you'll want to head over to the Emulation section, which has threads that you ask questions in, Tutorials, and the like. All of your questions should be able to be answered there.

Justin ORGAZMIC

Beginning Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Oct 28, 2011
    hey everyone (: kinda new here. I've had one for a wile but never really used it till recently.

Kazukii

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Dec 2, 2009
    i would like 2 battle all of you with my favorite shiny milotic and metagross but i cant till i hav my wifi set up

I love Milotic <3

hey everyone (: kinda new here. I've had one for a wile but never really used it till recently.

Glad you've decided to sign up :)

heloo aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Welcome to the forums Guys :D Best of luck!

Years
    • Seen Nov 26, 2012

https://www.nintendo.com/corp/legal.jsp#mods

Read that site to learn about emulators/ROMs and the legality of them ;)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back